Chapter 7: At the doctor

Sorry that it took me longer but I played Sonic Boom fire and ice, and I was still angry about the new German voice actor of Amy (the voice just doesn't fit), at least Sonic has a cool German voice. But here is my new chapter, hope you like it.

Sonic dashed through the village, on the way to the house of Doc. Ginger (A/N The one from Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric). As he stood in front of her house, he just started knocking as a bright light appeared next to him and all his friends where there. "Why didn't you do that before I ran off?" Sonic asked Shadow angrily, while waiting for somebody to answer the door.

"I wanted to but you where gone before I could say something." Shadow said as he crossed his arms. Then the door opened and Doc. Ginger stood in the doorway. "Hey guys, how can I help you?" Doc Ginger asked. "Our friend fainted, the second time now." Sonic said in panic. "Something else?" she asked. "Well me and the other girls think that she is ill, but all her symptoms seams to me like she is pregnant." Rouge said.

"Can you bring her inside so that I can look at her and can somebody come as well, who know all her symptoms?" Doc. Ginger asked. "I'll go with her." Blaze said as she took Amy from Sonic with the help of Doc Ginger into the house. The others had to wait outside. 

They were waiting half an hour and Sonic was so worried about Amy, he started going around in circles. "Sonic if you continue, then there will be no ground anymore." Tails said. "What is wrong with you anyway, since you rescued Amy you started acting strange." Silver asked.

"I'm not acting strange I just have this feeling that Eggman did something to Amy." Sonic said as he stopped going in circles for a moment. "Why do you think that?" Cream asked. "I don't know it's just a feeling." Sonic said. "I think he is feeling something else, something that begin with a 'L'." Rouge said as she started smirking.

Sonic knew what she meant by that and he started blushing a bit. "I have no idea what you are talking about." Sonic said as he crossed his arms and turned his back to his friend. Then the door opened and Blaze came out. Sonic rushed to them and started asking "What did Doc. Ginger say, is she ill?" Sonic asked worried.

"Calm down Sonic, she is not ill." Blaze said and Sonic was relieved for a moment till Rouge began to talk. "And what about my theory, does she have symptoms for pregnancy?" Rouge asked. "Well, she has pregnancy symptoms but she's not pregnant. Doc. Ginger isn't so sure herself." Blaze said. "So she's not pregnant?" Rouge asked.

"Can't you listen she said she's not pregnant." Sonic said angrily. "Wow, what happened to you, why in such a bad mood." Rouge asked. "What else did she say Blaze?" Sticks asked. "We should keep an eye on her for the next few days." Blaze said. "So that means, girl sleepover at Amy's place?" Cream asked. "Yup let's bring her home, you guys can go home as well." Rouge said as she and Blaze get inside to take Amy with them.

"Can we also make a sleepover, we don't have anything better to do." Knuckles asked. "Okay why not." Tails said. "Sonic are you coming?" Silver asked Sonic, who looked after the girls. "Yea I'm coming." he said sad. "Don't worry Sonic, Amy'll be fine." Tails said as they walked to Tails workshop.

"I know but what if something is happening?" Sonic asked. "Sonic, they are five girls, they can take care of them self and if they have any problems they would contact us." Shadow said.

Meanwhile with Dr. Eggman and his two robots ...

"That's great, everything went after my plan and in a few weeks I can start with the second step of the plan." Eggman said. "What is so great boss?" Cubot asked. "Amy has the pregnancy symptoms, that means the injection worked and Sonic got already worried about her." Eggman explained.

"So that means one of your plans worked for once?" Orbot said. "What do you mean by that, I always have great plans and they all would work if Sonic would stop me everytime." Eggman said and got back at spying on the Sonic gang.

I hope you like this chapter, even if it is 300 words shorter than my last chapters. I hope I didn't make much mistakes and I'll try to continue tomorrow again.