Chapter 12: Dash

Happy Halloween guys, on the left side you can see the head of Shadow the hedgehog on a pumpkin made by my twin sister Conny01616 and on the right side the head of Sonic the hedgehog also on a pumpkin made by me

And here is also my new chapter, I hope you'll like it.

Amy was on her way home and she lowered her head because she was sad, but she didn't know why. She walked a while but then stopped as she heard rustle in the tree above her. "I know you are up there Sonic." Amy said as suddenly Sonic was face to face with her. Because the branch he was standing on broke but only the half of it and now he was hanging headfirst down on the half broken tree branch. "How did you knew I was up there?" Sonic asked as he jumped down. "You secretly followed me everywhere I go since the last two weeks. Don't think I haven't noticed." Amy said as she started walking again as well as Sonic. 

"Sorry about that, but I really don't know why I have the felling to follow you, especially when you are alone." Sonic said as Amy suddenly stopped. "Amy what's wrong why did y-" Sonic said but got interrupted by Amy. "Shh, do you hear that?" Amy asked as she covered Sonic's mouth. "Do I hear what?" Sonic asked after he put Amy's hand away from his mouth. "This sounds like crying, don't you hear it?" Amy asked and she started running towards the sound. "HEY! Wait for me." Sonic yelled as he dashed after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is perfect, everything's going after my brilliant plan." Dr. Eggman said as he spied on Sonic and Amy. "Did they find the baby yet, Boss." Cubot asked. "No, but Amy will find him in a few minutes." Eggman answered smiling.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Amy ran deeper in the jungle till she suddenly stopped, causing Sonic to ran into her. "Sonic look." Amy said as she pointed to a basked that stood in the middle of the jungle. "What do you think this is?" Sonic asked as the two walked to the basked. As they where in front of it, both hedgehogs were shocked to see that there was a little crying hedgehog in it. The baby hedgehog's fur is blue and he has three bangs on the forehead and his eyes had a beautiful green color. 

"How does this little guy end up in the middle of nowhere?" Amy asked as she took the crying baby out of the basked. "I don't know? What should we do with him?" Sonic asked as he was standing now next to Amy and looked at the child. "We'll take him with us. We can't let him stay here all by him self." Amy said as she wrapped him in the blanket, that was lying in the basket. "Okay then let's go." Sonic said as he took Amy bridal style and ran off. 

After five minutes the three hedgehogs were in front of Amy's house. "Can you hold him, so I can unlock the door?" Amy asked as she handed Sonic the baby. "Sure." Sonic said as he took the baby. Amy unlocked the door and they went in. "How do you like the new door by the way?" Sonic asked as he closed the door with his foot. "I like it. I  have to thank Tails the next time I see him for fixing the door." Amy said as the two walked into the living room. "So now what are you going to do with him?" Sonic said as he laid the baby down on the couch. 

"I don't know? I think I'll keep him." Amy said as she watched the baby hedgehog. "You sure about that Amy?" Sonic asked as he looked at Amy. "Yea. And he needs a name. What name should I give you? ... hm? ..." Amy said as she started to think about a name. "How about you call him 'Dash'." Sonic said. "Hm, yea that sounds perfect. How do you like your name Dash, do you like it?" Amy asked Dash with a baby voice as she liftet the little blue hedgehog up. Dash started laughing as Amy started to rub her nose with his one. 

"Amy do you actually know how to take care of a child?" Sonic asked as he watched the pink hedgehog playing with the little blue hedgehog. "Yea, I sometimes were babysitting, so this shouldn't be a problem. I just need some baby stuff like diapers, food, clothes, some toys, a crib, a bottle to feed him, since he looks really young, maybe just a few weeks old." Amy said. 

"Okay should I help you with something. I can run to the store and get you the diapers, baby food and bottle if you want, and we can buy the other stuff another day." Sonic said. "I would be glad if you can do this, I'll look if I have some baby clothes somewhere so that I can put some clothes on him and I think I will bath him too." Amy said and Sonic ran out of the door to run to the village while Amy walked into the bathroom.

As Sonic came back he saw that Dash was crying and Amy tried to calm him down. As Dash saw Sonic he stopped crying. "Finally, he started to cry since you left. I thought he would cry for ever." Amy said as she went in the kitchen with Dash and Sonic. "Do you need help with something else? If you don't I'll go home." Sonic said after Amy fed Dash and put the diapers on him. "No I'll be fine. Thanks for going to the store for me Sonic." Amy said as she sat down on the couch and tried to get Dash to sleep.

But then as Sonic walked away he started crying again, causing Sonic to come back. "Hm that's weird. Why does he always start crying if you go away?" Amy asked. "Let me try if he falls asleep if I hold him." Sonic said as he took Dash away from Amy. "Okay, and while you do that I'll go and get me a blanket, because I think I'll sleep with him on the couch." Amy said but as she walked away Dash started crying again.

"Do you think he wants both of us to stay with him?" Sonic asked as Amy came back with a blanket. "Maybe, I would say you stay here till he falls asleep." Amy said as she sat down on the couch as well and put the blanket over half of her body and then she took Dash. But Dash wasn't falling a sleep, even Sonic was asleep before him. "I guess that means that he is sleeping here as well, right Dash." Amy said as she began to talk with Dash. After some time Dash also fell asleep as well as Amy.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Why does this little hedgehog always cry if Sonic and Amy are separated Boss?" Cubot asked. "Because I injected him something so that he always wants to be near Sonic and Amy. If I wouldn't have done this, Sonic would never stay with Amy and I couldn't get him exhausted by this little mini version of him." Eggman said. "This is brilliant boss, but if you allow me to ask, why isn't Sonic acting like a father by now?" Orbot asked. "Because he needs to spend more time with him and Amy so that my injection I gave him works compleatly." Eggman said and began to laugh.

Okay somehow I think that this chapter got a little weird, but I don't want to rewrite it now, because it's midnight in half an hour and I'm really tired because I had training with the sled dogs today. I'll try to update tomorrow again and I'm sorry if I made mistakes.