Chapter 51: Swimming lessons

Hi guys, sorry for keeping you waiting that long 😅. I actually wanted to update this sooner but Wattpad was kicking me out everytime I wanted to write. Anyway, thanks for waiting that long, I really appreciate your patient 😄 and now enjoy reading.

Two days after the picnic Amy wanted to put her plan, teaching Dash how to swim, into action. Sonic, Amy and of course Dash were on the way to the indoor swimming pool (A/N I'm still not sure if I wrote the correct words here, so please correct me if I'm using wrong words 😓) as they came across Silver and Blaze, who also were heading the same direction.

"You really think you can teach Dash how to swim?" Silver asked laughing. "Yeah. What's so funny about that?" Amy asked annoyed after Sonic told Silver and Blaze about her plan.

"Nothing, it's just ... you really are sure you can teach Dash?" Silver said before he burst out laughing. "Silver, be nice. I mean it will be difficult but I think Amy can do it." Blaze said.

"Thanks Blaze." Amy said smiling. "I will believe that, after you got Dash into the water." Sonic said smirking but earned a glare from Amy.

"Just you wait Sonic, I'm going to prove that Dash CAN swim." Amy said while Dash jumped around his parents and Sonic rolled his eyes.

After another ten minutes Sonic, Amy, Dash, Silver and Blaze reached their goal. After Amy and Blaze changed into their bikini they were ready to go into the water.

"Now watch and learn Sonic." Amy said and took a hold of Dash's hand. Dash only looked amazed around but that soon changed after he saw were he and his mother were heading to.

"The only thing I'm learning here is, that Dash is way more like me. I mean look at him, he definitely doesn't want to go in the water." Sonic said as he watched Amy and Dash, while keeping a save distance between the pool and himself.

"Shut up Sonic. Come on Dash, the water is really warm, you will like it." Amy said as she tried to get the strugling Dash towards the pool. "It's not looking like he is willing to go in the water." Blaze said while she stood beside Amy, watching her.

Silver, who joined Sonic on the side of the pool kept giggling and laughing as they watched Amy and Dash. "Don't you want to give up already." Sonic asked as he saw Amy pulling Dash towards the water.

"No way. HA! Gotcha Dash." Amy cheered as she finally got a hold on Dash. Amy and Blaze walked directly into the water while Dash kept struggling.

Sonic walked nearer to the water, worried that something could happen to Dash. Silver followed Sonic towards the pool while Blaze joined Amy in the water.

"Amy I think you should get Dash out of the water." Sonic said while Dash kept whining and strugglingn causing water to splash everywhere. "No Sonic." Amy said as Dash suddenly clinged onto Amy.

Sonic looked worried towards Dash as he clinged onto Amy tighly and closed his eyes out of fear. "Don't worry Dash, I got you. Nothing can happen to you." Amy said trying to comfort Dash.

Suddenly Dash started moving and Sonic looked surprised at him. But that soon changed after Dash managed to crawl onto Amy's head so he isn't touching the water.

Blaze and Silver, who also was in the water now, were laughing about Dash's behavior. "I would give up Amy, Dash is to much like Sonic" Silver said.

"I agree, I think he is even more scared of water than Sonic is." Blaze said. Amy was about to say something back but Sonic stopped her from doing so. "You know we are right Amy. You can see that Dash isn't comfortable in the water." Sonic said.

Dash was still clinging onto his mother's  head as Amy finally gave in. "Fine, you are right." Amy said and swam towards Sonic, who waited next to the pool.

Dash jumped off Amy as she was next to Sonic. "I told you I would be right, which means, I won the bet." Sonic said as he hold Dash in his arms.

"Now hold on a second, I said Dash will be swimming after three weeks. This was only day one." Amy said and crossed her arms.

"Whatever." Sonic said before he walked off with Dash in his arms. "Hey wait, I'm not done talking yet. Come back." Amy said and got out off the pool.

"Bye Blaze, bye Silver." Amy said before she walked after Sonic who walked towards the exit. "Wait. You're done with swimming?" Silver asked but Sonic and Amy were both already gone.

"They didn't even listen to me." Silver said and crossed his arms. "Whatever. At least we have time for us now." Blaze said and splashed water on Silver's face before she swam away giggling, with Silver swimming after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip, three weeks later ...

Sonic and Amy were at the pool every day, where Amy tried to teach Dash how to swim or at least get him into water without him struggling. Now this is the last day for Amy, to teach Dash to be comfortable in water.

"Have fun loosing Amy, I'm looking forward to win this bet." Sonic said smirking as he watched Amy and Dash going into the pool.

"Just you wait Sonic, as you can see, Dash isn't struggling." Amy said but Sonic interrupted her "YET".

"He will be struggling in no time and after that happens, I won." Sonic said and Amy rolled her eyes. Amy went farther into the water and Dash wasn't even moving an inch.

Sonic was getting nervous as he saw Dash beeing that calm and Amy looking triumphant at him. "No way." Sonic said as Amy was compleatly in the water with Dash.

"Yes, I won." Amy said happely but suddenly Dash started struggling "NO". "YES." Sonic said happily. " This means I won. Told you Amy." Sonic said and Amy looked annoyed at him.

"I give up, that kid has to much of your behavior." Amy said and walked out of the pool. "Allright, you won the bet, what do you want me to do?" Amy asked after she wrapped Dash into a towel.

"I want you to go on a trip with me." Sonic said smiling. "Seriously Sonic, what do I have to do, I lost the bet." Amy said thinking that Sonic is only messing with her.

"I am serious, I want you and me to go on a trip." Sonic said and took one of Amy's hands. "Just the two of us? But what about Dash?" Amy asked as she remembered the little blue hedgehog.

"How about we take him to Rouge and Shadow. They can take this opportunity to train for their own kid." Sonic said smirking. "Well, if both of them are willing to take care of him, than I think we can go on that trip you talked about." Amy said happy.

Allright that's all. I know this chapter isn't the best but I wrote this chapter in my freetime during the kids camps (I am back at my job and we have those summer camps where I take care of 24 dogs and a few kids).

Anyway I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter, where a lot of sonamy moments will be and something else and I think you all are going to like the surprise I plan to write.