Chapter 38: Getting ill

Sorry that I didn't update for a long time, but I was kinda busy with my job and as I had time to write I either watched Sonic Boom with Conny or I was drawing. And if I made updates it were just some updates at my random stuff book. Oh and I have news ... After I'm done with this book I'm going to write a second part of it, but this will be taking some time cause I'm planning to write about 100 chapters at this story. I also uploaded some pictures of Dash and a few characters who will appear later in this story or in my second book at my random stuff book ... just if anyone want's to know how they look like. But now enjoy reading my new chapter.

After Amy and Sonic came home from their trip they went on the couch to check if Dash was fine or if Eggman had hurt him. "So is he fine?" Sonic asked worried and angry at the same time. "Well it doesn't look like he's hurt or something ... I guess he's fine." Amy said as she placed Dash on her lap.

"But he got really dirty as he was running away from Eggman, we should bath him." Amy said and went to the bathroom with Dash in her hands. "And while you do that I'll order some pizza." Sonic said as he got hungry again. "Why do you want to order pizza?" Amy asked as she opened the bathroom door. "I'm hungry." Sonic said as he took his phone out and Amy rolled her eyes.

After 20 minutes Amy came back out of the bathroom with Dash, who was wrapped in a towel and almost asleep. Sonic, who was sitting on the couch and watched TV turned towards them as he heard them coming in the room. "Looks like someone is tired." Sonic said as he saw the almost sleeping Dash in Amy's arms.

"Sure he's tired ... actually I think he's really exhausted." Amy said and looked down at her son. "Well at least he's not waking us if he's so tired." Sonic said and put an arm around Amy. Amy placed her head on Sonic's shoulder while looking at Dash. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Sonic jumped up, causing Amy to fall on the couch. "What the ... SONIC!" Amy said as she looked after her boyfriend. "Oops ... sorry Amy" Sonic said after he came back with the delivered Pizza in his hands. "Hehe ... want some pizza Ames?" Sonic asked nervous while Amy growled at him. "Next time warn me before you jump up like that." Amy said as she took one of the pizza pieces.

After Sonic and Amy finished their pizza they decided to go to bed, cause Dash already was asleep and it got late. Amy first wanted to put Dash in his crib but decided to take him with her to sleep with her and Sonic.

"Aren't you worried that he is never going to sleep in his own room or even bed if you always take him with you in our bed?" Sonic asked as he saw Amy taking Dash with her. "No, and beside he's still a baby, he's not going to sleep always between us." Amy said as she placed Dash between her and Sonic.

"Fine but as soon as he's going to be one year old he at least sleeps in his crib." Sonic said as he pulled Dash closer to him. "Fine by me." Amy said as she also got closer to Sonic so she could kiss him. Sonic kissed her back and they both were falling asleep shortly after the kiss.

The next morning Amy woke up early cause she felt Dash moving around. She looked over at him and noticed he was breathing really quickly. First she thought that he has a nightmare but then she noticed that he was lightly red in his face. She placed a hand on his forehead and noticed that he was really hot.

"Damn it ... Sonic wake up. Dash has a fever." Amy said and shock him so he wakes up. But he just turned around and pulled the blanked over his head. "Ugh! Seriously? ... Come on Sonic wake up, we have to take care of Dash." Amy said and pulled the blanked off of him.

"Just a few more minutes." Sonic said sleepy. "You don't have a few minutes, you have to go to the chemist's for me, I think Dash is sick." Amy said and crossed her arms while she glared at Sonic. 

"Alright I'm up, where do I have to go?" Sonic asked and yawned. "Weren't you listening ... Dash has a fever." Amy said angry at her boyfriend. "HE HAS WHAT?" Sonic asked and turned around to look at Dash.

"A fever now get up and bring me some medicine." Amy said and Sonic ran out of the house to go to the chemist's. Amy took Dash and wrapped him in a small blanket and went downstairs in the kitchen.

After a few minutes Sonic came back with Dash's medicine. Amy gave Dash to Sonic and gave Dash his medicine. They then walked in the living room where Amy sat on the couch and took Dash so she could gave Dash some water to drink.

"Come on Dash, you have to drink something." Amy said after Dash wasn't drinking anything. Dash started whining and wasn't going to drink it. "Let me try" Sonic said as he took both, Dash and the bottle and gave it to Dash. After a few more minutes of whining he finally started  the drinking some of the water. 

Amy then took Dash again and started rocking him so he can fall asleep. Dash was back to sleep really fast and Amy placed a hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"He's still really warm" Amy said a bit worried. "He'll be fine ... maybe his fever will be gone after he slept" Sonic said trying to cheer Amy up. "Yea, maybe you are right." Amy said and they walked back in their bedroom.

Okay, sorry if that chapter is a bit weird, but I somehow was only thinking of another chapter and it was distracting me. I actually wanted to write the rest of this chapter but I guess I'll write the rest in the next chapter cause it's already after midnight and I'm really tired. So I hope you liked it and enjoyed reading and I hope I'm updating the next chapter soon.