Chapter 46: What are you doing here

Sorry for the slow updates, enjoy reading.

"DASH! Come on stop hiding." Sonic shouted as he walked behind Amy, who looked around. "You know his speed is somehow annoying if he always runs off." Amy said as she followed the footprints. "We should put a leash on him so he can't ran off." Sonic said and Amy turned around with her hands on her hips. "Are you crazy? Dash isn't a dog ... NO LEASH." Amy said and turned back around. "Fine. What about a bell?" Sonic asked and looked at Amy. "No Leash and no bell we just have to watch him better without getting distracted." Amy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Silver if Sonic isn't going to get here in five minutes I'll throw these snowballs at you." Shadow said annoyed. "You're no fun you know." Silver said and crossed his arms. "I never said that I'm fun. Now where is that blue idiot?" Shadow said angry and looked around. "Shadow be quiet they will hear you and my whole plan would be useless." Silver said as he covered Shadows mouth with his hand. Shadow pushed Silvers hand away and glared at him. In the meantime Dash was still sitting bored on the stone with crossed arms and legs.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

"That poor thing, don't you think that he'll get cold if he just sit's there on that cold stone?" someone whispers. "Rouge be quiet before Silver and Shadow will here you. Dash will be fine." Blaze said who sat beside Rouge behind a thick bush. "Yea I know but I would love to just take him and cuddle with him." Rouge said and kept looking at Dash. "What's up with you and cuddling lately, every time you see some kind of baby you would like to cuddle with it." Blaze said and looked questioning at Rouge. 

"What! Babies are cute and they are perfect to cuddle with. Especially Dash, he's somehow fluffy." Rouge said. "Well I agree with you about that but focus on our mission. We can't allow the boys to prank Amy and Sonic like that." Blaze said thinking that it's not fair of those two to use Dash as bait. "Yea you're right." Rouge said and she and Blaze looked around for Sonic and Amy, hoping that they will spot them before Shadow and Silver do. "Hey there they come, get ready Blaze." Rouge said who saw something blue and pink in the distance.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"How could that kid even ran it the snow, he sure is shorter than the snow." Sonic said as he noticed how deep the snow actually is. "Your right, but let's wonder about that later and keep looking for Dash." Amy said and Sonic nodded. "Hey Amy, do you know if Dash knows how to climb on rocks?" Sonic asked as he saw something blue in the distance. "I don't think so. Why are you asking?" Amy answered and looked back at Sonic. "Well I'm just wondering how he could get on that rock then." Sonic said and pointed towards a rock in the distance with a small hedgehog on top. "DASH" Amy said happy and both hedgehogs ran towards him.

Dash who hasn't seen his parents running towards him was still sitting on the stone and was also a bit shivering. He sometimes turned around and looked angry at Silver and Shadow but he got turned around. Dash doesn't know how he got turned around but he was sure that it had something to do with Silver and Shadow. Suddenly he was pulled up by someone and he started struggling. "Dash stop struggling." Sonic said and Dash stopped struggling as he recognized the voice. Sonic turned Dash around so he can look at him face to face, as Dash saw his fathers face he smiled and hugged him. "Dash are you alright?" Amy asked worried as she reached the two blue hedgehogs.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Alright there they are and don't you dare miss them." Silver said and looked at Shadow before he turned back to look towards Sonic who ran up to Dash. "Hey if anyone would hit him it would be me. I'm not missing anyone." Shadow said and glared at Silver. "Sure, whatever." Silver said and was ready to throw the first snowball at Sonic who had Dash in his arms by now. He was about to throw as suddenly he was hit by a snowball on the face. "What the? ... Shadow stop throwing snowballs at me." Silver said and glared at Shadow. 

"I didn't do anything. Now throw that damn snowball already." Shadow said as he noticed the snowball in Silver's hand. "Alright, now watch and learn from the master of throwing snowballs." Silver said and threw the snowball again, but another snowball hit it and again Silver didn't hit Sonic. "Shadow, that's not fair, stop that." Silver whispered angry and glared at Shadow. "But I didn't do anything." Shadow said and glared back at Silver. 

"And how else did my snowball got hit by another snowball?" Silver asked and crossed his arms. "I don't kn-, wait a sec, do you hear that?" Shadow asked and Silver looked confused at him. "I don't here anything wha-" "Be quiet." Shadow said and Silver looked at him confused. "That sounds like giggling." Shadow said and turned to his right, where he heard something. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great hit Rouge." Blaze said as Rouge hit the second snowball Silver threw. "Thanks you aren't throwing that bad yourself." Rouge said and both females looked back to Silver and Shadow and as they saw their confused looks they started giggling. They tried everything to stop giggling but they couldn't stop. But as Rouge noticed that Shadow and Silver were gone, she stopped. "Hey Blaze were did Shadow and Silver go?" Rouge asked and Blaze stopped giggling. "I don't know. Where could they be?" Blaze asked. "We're right here." someone behind the two girls said causing both of them to scream.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Sonic there was someone screaming" Amy said as she held Dash in her arms ready to go back home. "Sounded like Rouge and Blaze." Sonic said and he turned towards the bushes where the screams came from. "And I was right." Sonic said as he saw Rouge and Blaze standing behind the bush and glaring down at something or someone. "What are they doing there? Come on." Amy said as she walked towards the bush. Both hedgehog stopped in front of the bush and it seemed like Rouge and Blaze haven't noticed them while they were shouting at someone.

"Are you two insane, how could you scare us like that?" Rouge said and gave both of them a glare. "We wouldn't have done that if you two just had let us hit Sonic with a few snowballs." Silver said back with crossed arms while Shadow said nothing. "You what!" someone said before Blaze could yell at Silver. "Oh Sonic, nice weather right?" Silver said nervous and Sonic glared at him. "Guys what are you doing here?" Amy asked before Sonic could say anything to Silver.

Alright that's all you  get for now, sorry again that I'm not updating that much lately.