Chapter 39: Where is my food?

Sorry for not updating anything in the past few weeks. I tried to continue writing but every time I had time to write I was tired and wrote nothing. Damn you work for making me tired ... anyway here's my new chapter, enjoy reading.

Amy and Sonic both went back to bed with the already sleeping Dash as they were back in their bedroom. After Sonic turned the small TV, Amy had in her room, on he joined Amy in bed, who had a sleeping Dash in her arms. He sat beside her and put his arm around her so they were both more comfortable.

Amy soon fell asleep on Sonic's shoulder. As Sonic noticed this he looked down to his sleeping girlfriend and son. He smiled at Amy but as he looked at Dash he looked a bit worried, since Dash started to breath quickly again and also started whining in his sleep. "I hope you get better Dash." Sonic said as he stroke Dash's head and then also fell asleep.

Meanwhile Tails, Knuckles and Sticks were on their way towards Amy's house. "I'm so excited for lunch, I wonder what Amy cooked for us." Knuckles said and his stomach growled loudly. "Well we hear that you're hungry I hope Amy is already finished with lunch." Tails said also excited about lunch.

"Why shouldn't she be done with lunch?" Sticks asked who walked next to Knuckles. "Well let's just say Sonic can be annoying when he's hungry and someone cooks." Tails said smiling. "Well that makes sense." Sticks said and they were soon in front of Amy's house.

Knuckles knocked a few times but as many times before no one opened the door. "How come that they never open the door whenever we're knocking?" Sticks asked. "Well most of the time we visit them they are sleeping in the living room or they were in the kitchen." Tails said.

"That doesn't answer her question why they don't answer the door." Knuckles said as he don't get what Tails just said. "Knuckles they don't hear us when they are in the kitchen ... and now let's get inside it's getting cold out here." Sticks said and opened the door. "Now I get it." Knuckles said as he and Tails went inside the house after Sticks.

"Weird I don't smell anything like food." Knuckles said disappointed. "Can you stop thinking about food for once?" Sticks asked annoyed. "Sorry but I'm hungry." Knuckles said and crossed his arms after he throw his jacked on the ground. "Can you two stop arguing and let's go in the kitchen already." Tails said and made his way towards the kitchen.

"Hey Tails wait up." Knuckles yelled after Tails as he saw the younger fox going into the kitchen. "Knuckles I wasn't done with complaining about you yet ... stop ignoring me." Sticks said angry as Knuckles just ran after Tails without listening to her. 

Sticks ran after Knuckles mumbling something as she suddenly bumped in the red echidna. "WHERE IS THE FOOD?" Knuckles asked shocked as he saw no food, he didn't even smell something like food. "Other question, where's Amy?" Sticks asked as she walked beside Knuckles so she could see anything.

"Good question." Tails said and turned around. "Maybe they are in Dash's room to get him to sleep" Tails said after thinking a few seconds. "But that doesn't answer my question where all the food is." Knuckles said and crossed his arms again.

"Stop complaining already, let's just see where Amy or Sonic are and then think about food." Sticks said. "But, but food." Knuckles said. "No buts Knuckles we have to eat later since Amy obviously didn't cook anything." Sticks said and took his hand so she can drag him out of the kitchen.

"And what now, should we search for them upstairs?" Sticks asked and looked at Knuckles who still wanted food. "Better not, what if they just get Dash to sleep and then we show up and wake Dash." Tails said and Sticks agreed. "Your right let's just wait in the living room." Sticks said and they went in the living room.

"Do we have to wait, I'm still hungry."Knuckles said angry with crossed arms. "Knuckles we all now that you are hungry, you remind us every five seconds about it ... but now SHUT UP." Sticks said annoyed by the red echidna. 

Sonic woke up after he thought he heard something, he looked around and noticed that he was still in his and Amy's room with Dash in between them. As he looked at Dash he saw that he was awake but he didn't make any noise. "Hey there, how are you feeling buddy." Sonic said as he took him and placed him on his stomach.

"Well you're still a bit warm." Sonic said with a smile after he placed his hand on Dash's forehead. Sonic looked beside him to see Amy still sleeping. "Maybe I should let her sleep" Sonic thought as he placed the now also sleeping Dash beside Amy.

"Well I'm hungry maybe I can try to make something to eat again." Sonic thought as he stood up and walked out of the room. As he walked towards the stairs he heard voices and wondered who was in his house. "Weird I thought I locked the door." Sonic thought as he sneaked down the stairs.

 "For the last time Knuckles we don't go upstairs you'll just get us into trouble ... again." Sticks said a bit louder to Knuckles who wanted to go upstairs so he can ask for lunch. "But I'm starving." Knuckles said and ran out of the living room just to crash into someone in the corridor.

"Ow ... Knuckles what are you doing here?" Sonic asked as he saw who crashed into him. "KNUCKLES are you alright?" Sticks asked as she saw Knuckles and Sonic on the ground. "Hi Sonic." Tails said as he walked in the corridor and saw Sonic. "What are you all doing here?" Sonic asked confused as he stood up from the ground.

"Don't say you forgot that you and Amy invited us for lunch?" Tails asked. "When did we invite you?" Sonic asked and scratched his head. "Did you hit your head somewhere, you invited us two days ago." Knuckles said who now also stood up from the floor.

"I didn't hit my head I just forgot okay." Sonic said and crossed his arms. "Maybe that or your thoughts get controlled by aliens." Sticks said. "Sticks for the thousands time aliens don't exist." Tails said with a glare. "Thanks Tails and I'm sorry I forgot about it." Sonic said and put his hands on his hips. 

"Well now that we talked about that, can we have lunch now?" Knuckles asked. "What, but we haven't cooked anything." Sonic said as he looked at a shocked Knuckles. "NO FOOD" Knuckles said shocked. "Calm down Knuckles, I'm sure Amy can cook something quick." Tails said as he patted his shoulder.

"Well I'm not so sure about that." Sonic said. "What ... why?" Sticks asked confused. "Cause Amy's upstairs with Dash, he's ill and they are both sleeping upstairs." Sonic said and pointed towards the stairs. "Well then just wake her up." Knuckles said and wanted to go to the stairs but Sonic stopped him. 

"This would be a bad idea Knuckles." Sonic said as he pushed Knuckles back at the place he was standing before. "But I'm hungry and I want something to eat right now." Knuckles said and crossed his arms angrily. "Sonic's right Knuckles. If you wake Amy she will be furious." Tails said and Sticks agreed.

"Yea and this time I'll not stop Amy from hammering you in the ground." Sticks said with a grin on her face. "Stop grinning that wasn't funny." Knuckles said and turned away from Sticks. "Why don't we cook something our self, so Amy can sleep and Knuckles can stop annoying us." Tails said and they walked into the kitchen. "Just one question, who knows how to cook?" Sonic asked as he remembered the time he tried to make pancakes. 

I'm so terrible sorry that it took me so long to update, I just had a lot on my mind lately. Anyway I hope you liked it and I'll start writing the next chapter right now and I hope I'll be done with it before I go back to my job.