Chapter 44: Dash's first snow Part 2

Alright I'm really really really sorry for my slow updates, but we had those stupid kid camps at my job the last two weeks and I have to take care of those annoying little monsters the whole day and also night, cause I'm sleeping with them outside in a big tent. And well after those camps were over I had free time I was so tired and was to lazy to write. And the last few day's I was in no writing mood. But anyway I'm really sorry for the slow updates but enjoy reading the next chapter, hope you like it.

Amy woke up cause she got cold after she somehow pushed the blanked out of her bed. She still had her eyes closed as she searched for the missing blanked with one hand but opened her eyes as she couldn't find it.

"Where did you go ... and why is it even that cold in here?" Amy said and shivered as she looked around for the blanked. "There you are." Amy said as she found the blanked lying on the floor. She noticed that Sonic and Dash were gone and decided to stand up herself.

Amy walked downstairs with a tired look on her face not noticing Sonic and Dash, who were still sitting on the windowsill, as she passed by them in the living room. "Morning Ames." Sonic said and Amy frightened at the sudden voice. "SONIC! ... how dare you scare me like that." Amy said angry after she recognized Sonic's voice.

"I just said morning." Sonic said while Dash was still starring outside. "What are you even doing here, I thought you were in the kitchen." Amy said with crossed arms. "Well we were but Dash got distracted." Sonic said as he looked down on his son, who pressed his face against the window to look outside. 

"Don't tell me you didn't recognize the snow outside?" Sonic said after Amy gave him an confused look. "So that's why it's so cold here." Amy said and looked outside.

"I would say you make breakfast while I get a fire started so it's geting warmer in here" Sonic said and Amy nodded. "And after breakfast we can go outside with Dash, it seems like he already likes the snow." Amy said as she took Dash. 

As Amy walked towards the kitchen with Dash, he tried to get away from his mother and back to the window. "Dash stop struggling, you are eating breakfast before we go outside." Amy said trying to hold Dash without letting him fall. Dash looked angry and crossed his arms while Amy made her way into the kitchen and sat Dash down on his chair. 

"Oh come on Dash, you will get outside before you even know it." Amy said as she knelt in front of the chair Dash was sitting in. Dash looked away and Amy stood back up to get something to eat for him.

But as she turned around with the baby food in hand Dash wasn't sitting on the chair anymore. "Oh come on ... DASH!" Amy yelled as she couldn't find her son in the kitchen.

In the meantime Sonic was in the living room sitting in front of the fireplace and put some wood in it so he could start a fire. Suddenly he felt a gust of wind passing behind him and as he turned back he saw nothing.

"Weird." Sonic said as he turned back to the fireplace. He was ready to start the fire as he jumped up in surprise and hit his head on the fireplace as he heard Amy's yell. "Damn it Amy, can't you yell a bit quieter?" Sonic said as he rubbed his throbbing head. 

Sonic stood up as Amy came running in the living room. "Sonic have you seen Dash somewhere? He's not in the kitchen anymore." Amy said and looked at Sonic, who still rubbed his head. "No I was starting the fire I haven't seen anyone." Sonic said and put his hand away from his head.

"Where could my baby be ... why must he have your speed?" Amy said worried and looked annoyed at Sonic. "Chill Amy, he sits right there on the windowsill ... now relax you crazy women." Sonic said and walked away from Amy, who glared at him. "I'M NOT CRAZY!" Amy said angry and walked towards the window.

"Dash!" Amy said a bit louder. Dash frowned as he looked slowly behind him and saw his mother standing there right behind him with crossed arms. "Haven't I told you we are eating breakfast first?" Amy said and tapped her foot.

Dash grinned at her before he ran off again. "Dash the more you avoid breakfast the less you can play in the snow." Amy said and ran after him. Dash ran into the kitchen and wanted to jump up the chair, but landed on the floor cause he couldn't reach the seat.

"Ha got you." Amy said as she picked him up and placed him on the seat. "And now sit or we aren't going outside." Amy said with an serious face and Dash grinned up at her. 

"Wow ... what did you do to make him sit still." Sonic said as he came into the kitchen and saw his son sitting still on the chair. "I told him that we aren't going outside if he doesn't behave." Amy said grinning as she gave Dash another spoon full of baby food.

He was even eating without making a mess just to get outside. "I have to say that I'm impressed ... but you're also mean if you wouldn't allow him to go outside if he doesn't behave." Sonic said as he sat down beside Amy and ate his breakfast Amy made for him.

"What ... I had to say something so he would sit still for once." Amy said and crossed her arms. "I'm just saying." Sonic said and turned away from her as she had a look that could kill on her face. 

After they were all done with eating their breakfast Amy put Dash his winter clothes on that she bought two days ago. "AWWWW you are the cutest thing ever in that winter clothes." Amy said as she saw her son wearing a dark red winter jacked and black winter trousers with black shoes. Dash sweatdropped as well as Sonic as Amy was being all girly about how cute Dash looks in that winter outfit. 

"Amy are you done fangirling now, I'm getting bored ... let's go outside already." Sonic whined as he stood next to the door waiting for Amy to stop adoring Dash. "Alright we can go ... no wait I'll take my camera with me so we can make some cute photos for my photo album." Amy said excited and Sonic rolled his eyes. After Amy finally was done the three hedgehogs walked out of the house and Dash was as excited as never before.

Alright, maybe I'll write another chapter, cause I'm in writing mood ... thanks to Skillet (I'm always getting in writing mood if I listen to their songs). Anyway hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes.