Chapter 45: Dash's first snow part 3

I'm really really sorry for letting you all wait that long. Hope you keep reading this story even if it takes me forever to write the next chapters. And thanks for all those votes and comments, enjoy reading.

Dash was carried by his father while his mother locked the door behind them. "Alright ... we can go." Amy said excited and walked next to Sonic and Dash. "Finally ... you need forever." Sonic said smirking at Amy, who crossed her arms. "Hey! I don't need forever and now let go of Dash. Mama wants some pictures of Dash in the snow." Amy said and held the camera up. "Okay Dash ready to go in the snow?" Sonic asked and looked at Dash, who was starring at the snow the whole time with a big smile on his face. 

Sonic was just going to put Dash down as he was blinded of the flash of the camera and he let go of Dash who fell in the snow which was a few centimeters beneath him. "OW! ... Amy your hurting my eyes." Sonic said and rubbed his eyes. "Oops ... sorry Sonic, but the picture is cute." Amy said smiling nervous. "Yea nice, but please turn of the flash or I'll take that camera away from you." Sonic said and crossed his arms. "Don't you dare take the camera away, how should I make pictures for Dash's photo album." Amy said and hid the camera behind her back.

"I'm just taking the camera away form you if you're not turning off the flash." Sonic said smiling at Amy. "Okay I'll turn it off." Amy said and looked down on the camera in her hands. Sonic looked down to see how his son is handling the snow but he couldn't find him anywhere around him. "Hey Amy? ..." Sonic said as he kept looking around for Dash. "What is it Sonic?" Amy asked while she looked through the pictures she already made of Dash. "Have you seen where Dash went?" Sonic asked and scratched his head still looking around for his son.

"Um ... no, why are you asking?" Amy asked as she put the camera down and looked at her boyfriend. "Cause I can't find him ... he ran off, again." Sonic said looking at Amy now instead of the ground. "WHAT!" Amy said and looked down and saw prints in the snow. "This time it wasn't my fault, if you would have turned the flash off I wouldn't hav-" Sonic said but got interrupted by Amy who put a hand over his mouth to shut him. "Could you stop talking, he left prints in the snow ... now come on let's follow them." Amy said and pointed down with her free hand. "Ohh ... well then let's go." Sonic said after Amy put her hand away.

As Dash landed in the snow after his father let go of him he first saw nothing 'cause the snow was higher then him. He shook his head to get the snow that was on top of his head off him. Dash tried to crawl out of the hole he sat in, but as he leaned on the snow on top he sank back down again. Dash glared at the snow and tried to ran through the snow and to his surprise it worked. So Dash kept running around smiling like crazy but he stopped as he heard something that sounded like his name.

"Dash?" Amy called out as she and Sonic followed the weird prints in the snow. "DASH! ... are you sure those prints are from him and not from something else." Sonic asked who walked behind Amy. Amy stopped and turned around just to crash into Sonic's chest. "Ugh ... sure I'm sure. Ever heard something that's called mother instincts?" Amy asked as she pushed Sonic back a bit so she can look up at him. "Um yea but what has that to do with the prints?" Sonic asked curious and Amy looked at him with an 'are you kidding me' look. "What?" Sonic asked but Amy ignored him and turned around to follow the prints.

Meanwhile after Dash heard his parents call him he smirked and kept running till he suddenly bumped into something. "Ow" Dash said and rubbed his head and looked ahead wanting to know what he crashed into. But before he could figure out what he crashed into he was lifted up by someone. Dash looked up a bit scared but relaxed as he saw that it was just Silver but he bent his ears back as he saw Shadow standing behind Silver.

"Hey there little guy. What are you doing here all by your self." Silver asked and smiled at the little blue hedgehog in his hands. "Either Faker lost him or he got annoyed by him and ran off." Shadow said with crossed arms behind him. "Now your ridiculous, why should he ran from them? And how can Sonic lose Dash if Amy is with him?" Silver asked and rolled his eyes. "Well according to the calls of his name they sure lost him ... or he ran off." Shadow said still with crossed arms. 

"Hm, hey Shadow, wanna annoy Sonic a bit?" Silver asked smirking. This captured Shadows attention and he looked grinning at Silver. "Sure anything to annoy that blue faker." Shadow said. "Great now come on we hide behind those trees and you my little friend stay on this rock." Silver said as he placed Dash on a stone that was a bit away from some trees. "Alright what now?" Shadow asked as he and Silver hid behind the trees. "Now we wait for Sonic, the bait is on place and we just have to get a few snowballs ready." Silver said smirking.

"Um Silver." Shadow said while Silver was busy with making snowballs. "What ... is Sonic coming already?" Silver asked excited. "No but your bait walks off." Shadow said and pointed towards the nearby stone, with no blue little hedgehog on top. "WHAT! ... get back here, we agreed to annoy your father and now sit still." Silver said as he placed Dash back on the stone with the help of his telekinesis power after he spot him nearby. Shadow rolled his eyes and got a bit impatient wondering what takes Sonic so long to get here.

After a few times of trying to walk back down from the stone Dash gave up and sat on the stone with crossed arms and he glared towards the trees where Silver and Shadow were hiding. "Can't you turn him around? If Faker sees he's glaring at the trees he'll know that something is off." Shadow said and glared at Silver. "Um okay." Silver said and used his telekinesis to turn Dash around so he looks in the other direction. 

Alright next chapter will be updated in I guess two weeks, cause tomorrow my last two weeks of my internship start and I'll have no time to write anything. Hope you liked the chapter ... bye.