Chapter 25: Babysitting with problems

Okay I hope that this chapter will be better than the last one, because it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. But anyway thanks for the votes and reads I got on the last chapter. I hope you like my story so far and enjoy reading.

After Rouge put Dash down, he started to walk around again. "Oh he's so sweet." Cream said while watching the little blue hedgehog. "He sure is. Does someone else also want to spy on Sonic and Amy while they have their date?" Rouge asked.

"Why do you want to spy on them? You have to watch Dash." Blaze said as she pointed to Dash. "I know but aren't you curious too? I mean Big Blue finally asked Amy out, after ages." Rouge said. "But we can't spy on them we have to watch Dash." Sticks said. "There has to be a way to spy on them." Rouge said as she started thinking.

"If you are thinking about leaving us so that you can spy on them then my answer would be NO." Blaze said not liking Rouges idea. "There is a way, we could ask Tails and the others." Cream said. "Cream you're a genius." Rouge said while putting her mobile phone out. "What are you doing?" Sticks asked Rouge. "What do you think I'm doing? I'll ask Shadow if he and the boys can spy on them." Rouge said. 

After a ten minute talk with Shadow, Rouge ended the phone call and turned towards the other girls. "Okay they are going to spy on them. They are meeting at Tails place in five minutes and he will call me when they start following them." Rouge said happy.

"Are you serious, they really are going to spy on them?" Blaze asked. "I hope for them that Knuckles isn't going to mess it up like the last time they were spying on us." Sticks said. "I'm sure he wouldn't." Cream said. "And if he would, then Shadow'll teleport Silver and Tails away with him." Rouge said.

"And what about Knuckles?" Blaze asked. "I don't know maybe he has to handle a furious Amy and Sonic but that's not that bad." Rouge said. "I think that could be the badest thing ever." Blaze said as she picked Dash up, who just fell down.

After a few minutes Rouge got a call from Shadow and picked up. "Okay Rouge I'm following them with Silver, Tails and that Knucklehead." Shadow said. "Okay so what do you see?" Rouge asked. "They are walking towards the village and Sonic has his arm around Amy's shoulder." Silver said. "Oh how sweet." Cream said.

The boys weren't saying anything for a few minutes now. "Are you still there? What are they doing now?" Rouge asked. "They are standing in front of this new opened restaurant." Silver said. "Wait are they going to have dinner there, how did they get a reservation?" Blaze asked as she also looked at the phone instead of Dash as well as the other three girls.

"How should we know how he got a reservation. I'm maybe smart but even I don't know everything." Tails said. "Stop talking about your intelligence and start talking about what they are doing." Sticks said. "Looks like they are going to eat something." Knuckles said.

"Oh really, I would never expect something like that even if they are in a restaurant." Rouge said sarcastic. "Are they holding hands or are they already kissing? Tell us what they are doing." Blaze said now also interested in the date of the two hedgehogs. "No they are just talking." Shadow said. "And eating." Silver said. 

After some minutes the boys started to talk again. "Okay now they are leaving the restaurant." Tails said. "Where are they going?" Cream asked. "Looks like they are going to that ice cream shop we were a few weeks ago." Silver said. "You mean where I had to bye most of the ice cream?" Rouge asked not happy.

"Yea exactly there." Shadow said. "And now they are going in the park." Silver said. "Did they kiss already?" Sticks asked. "No if they would I have said ew, how disgusting or something like that." Tails said but then suddenly all four boys said "Ew, that's disgusting.".

"What did they do, did they kiss?" Rouge and Blaze asked at the same time. "No that wouldn't be so worse, they shared Amy's ice cream." Shadow said. "This is kinda cute." Cream said and the other girls agreed. "Wait were did they go?" Knuckles asked.

"Don't tell me you lost them." Rouge said. "We haven't lost them Sonic picked her up and ran away at the speed of sound." Tails said. "I think we are done with spying now." Silver said. "Okay I'm sure Amy is going to tell us the details when she gets home anyway." Cream said.

"Okay, we are going home, we maybe visiting Sonic and Amy tomorrow to see Dash again." Tails said. "How is he by the way?" Silver asked. "Oh he's fine, right Dash." Rouge said as she turned around to see how he's doing. "Dash? ... Does anyone of you know where Dash is?" Rouge asked as the others also turned around.

"You are kidding, right? Please tell me that you are kidding." Blaze said. "No I'm not. Why should I do that?" Rouge asked as she started to walk around. "Hello, Rouge, Cream, Blaze, Sticks, what's wrong? can someone tell us what's wrong?" Tails asked.

"Everything it's okay, we will call you back later, bye." Blaze said as she ended the call. "Please tell me you found him." Blaze said as she watched Rouge walking around the room. "No, don't sit there help me searching." Rouge said as she started to panic.

"Where could he be?" Sticks said as she started to look in the kitchen, while the others where also searching for Dash. "That can't be. How can we lose one baby, that just learned how to walk a few steps?" Blaze asked. "I don't know, maybe we should call Amy and Sonic." Cream said.

"Are you crazy we can't call them. They would never leave me alone with him again." Rouge said. "She's right we should call Silver and the others." Blaze said and everyone agreed. "Okay I'll call them" Blaze said.

"Hi Blaze, what was wrong with you back there? It sounded like you lost Dash or something like that." Silver said. "Um yea, funny story .... we really lost Dash." Blaze said.

And done with that chapter, I hope you liked it and I'll update the next chapter tomorrow. And now I'll try to get my dog off of my arm because I can't feel it anymore. And my dog sleeps like a stone.