Chapter 36: Annoyed Shadow

Thanks for the all the reads, votes and comments. And enjoy reading my new chapter.

Sonic was sitting on the couch, cuddling with a giggling Dash, while Silver and Shadow just stood there and looked at Sonic. "Faker after you are done with cuddling could you explain why we are here?" Shadow said annoyed and crossed his arms.

Sonic stopped cuddling and turned to the black and white hedgehog. "Well Amy thinks I can't take care of him myself, just because we had some trouble this morning with him running around the house." Sonic said and looked back at Dash.

"Wait, he can run?" Silver asked curious. "Yea, since this morning." Sonic said proud of his son. "Did the girls say how long they will be gone?" Shadow asked not really interested in Dash's new ability.

"They said something about coming back in a few hours, why are you asking?" Sonic asked and looked at Shadow. "I just want to go home, I have better things to do than to watch after two annoying blue hedgehogs." Shadow said annoyed and sat down on the floor.

"You can go anytime you want, I actually can take care of him myself." Sonic said and sat down on the floor where a few wood blocks were lying around. "As much as I want to go, I can't if Rouge finds out I wasn't here she's going to kill me." Shadow said causing Silver and Sonic to laugh.

"Stop laughing that's not funny." Shadow said now angry. "Why does she want you to hang out with us so much?" Silver asked. "I don't know, she once said something about being more social, but I didn't listen ... and I don't mind hanging out with you but Faker is annoying. And since he has that little Faker he's even more annoying." Shadow said and closed his eyes.

But he quickly opened them as something hit his face. Sonic and Silver started laughing as Shadow looked for the thing that hit him. As he looked down he saw a wooden block and he glared at Sonic and Silver. "Who of you threw that block at me?" Shadow asked angry and glared at them. Silver got a bit scared of him as he glared at him and he pointed at Dash. 

Shadow went to the laughing Sonic and hit him on the shoulder. "Ow, why did you do that?" Sonic said as he stopped laughing. "Well I couldn't hit Dash could I." Shadow said annoyed. "How did you ... Silver why have you told him?" Sonic said and put Dash down.

Dash started running around as he was on the floor. "Sorry I just got scared." Silver said and scratched the back of his head. "Faker make him stop before I'm going to do it myself." Shadow said angry and annoyed.

Sonic looked at Shadow and started laughing as he saw Dash running circles around Shadow. "Stop laughing and put him away." Shadow said annoyed and ready to stop Dash himself. Sonic stood up grabbed Dash and took him back to the wooden block.

"Stupid kid." Shadow said as he looked at Sonic and Dash. But as soon as Shadow said this he got hit with a wooden block again. Shadow glared at Dash, who glared back and stuck his tongue out. "Now I have enough!" Shadow said as he stood up and ran towards Dash, who jumped out of Sonic's lap and started running. 

As Sonic saw Dash running off he looked confused but as he saw Shadow going after him he got protective and ran after Shadow. "Shadow stop scaring my son " Sonic said and jumped onto Shadow to stop him from going after Dash.

Dash ran towards the couch and hid under it. "He should had thought about that before he annoyed me, now get off." Shadow said and stood up from the floor and went back to Silver. Sonic walked towards the couch to look for his son.

Dash was lying on his belly with his ears bent back. Sonic reached under the couch and took his shaking son. "See, you scared him." Sonic said growling at Shadow. "That's his own fault now he knows not to mess with me." Shadow said crossing his arms.

Suddenly the door went open and Amy, Rouge, Blaze and Sticks came in. Amy stopped as she saw the scared Dash in Sonics arms. "SONIC what did you do why is he so scared?" Amy asked as she walked worried to her baby. "Why don't you ask Mr. 'I'm annoyed by everyone', cause I did nothing." Sonic said and glared at Shadow again.

"Alright Shadow what have you done this time?" Rouge asked as she saw Sonic glaring at Shadow. "I just ran after him, he was throwing his toys at me." Shadow said and glared at Dash who tried to hide behind Sonic's arms. "He's a baby you can't just ran after him and scared him like that." Blaze said.

"But he started it." Shadow protested. "I don't care who started this, but if you are doing this again I'll be after you with my hammer, just that you know it." Amy said growling at Shadow.

"Okay I got it, everyone is on Faker Juniors side. Can we go now Rouge?" Shadow asked annoyed by everything. "But I just got here, and Dash didn't cuddle with his favorite aunt yet." Rouge said. "I don't think he's going to cuddle and why do you think you are his favorite aunt." Silver said as he saw Dash still hiding behind Sonics arms. 

"Cause I am, alright let's go home, and you can help me carry my bags as well." Rouge said and gave Shadow most of her bags. "Seriously. Well it's better than looking after that annoying little thing." Shadow said as he tried not to fall with all the bags in his arms. Blaze, Silver and Sticks also left shortly after Rouge and Shadow said their goodbyes. 

"Alright Dash you can let go of me, the scary hedgehog is gone." Sonic said as he tried to get Dash away from him so Amy could take him. "I don't think he's going to let you go." Amy said as she saw how Dash clung on Sonic.

"Maybe your right, oh and next time let me take care of him myself, I didn't need Silver and Shadow to look after him." Sonic said as they both started talking about their day.

Alright I'm done. I somehow always have so much ideas whenever I start a new chapter but my ideas always sound so weird after I wrote them, they always sound better in my head, oh well. I hope you like it anyway. My next update will be a new chapter of the Story 'Sonamy Boom: Lost'. And then I think I'll write a new chapter for this story. And now I'm going to bed cause I have that stupid marathon tomorrow. Bye.