Chapter 9: Truth or Dare

Sorry that it took me so long to continue but I was busy with my Halloween story. Thanks for the reads and comments.

"Okay then let's play Truth or Dare." Blaze said and the girls sat in a circle on the ground while Amy went to get an empty bottle. As Amy came back she also sat down on the ground and then asked "Who wants to start". "I'll spin the bottle first." Rouge said as she spin the bottle which laid in the middle of the circle. The bottle landed on Cream and she looked at Rouge.

"Okay Cream ... Truth or Dare?" Rouge asked. "Um .... Truth." Cream answered. "Okay, let me think .... Have you ever kissed somebody on the lips?" Rouge asked and Cream started to blush. "She did, she's blushing." Sticks said. "Well yea, but it was an accident." Cream said. "Who did you kiss?" Amy asked.

"Um ... um ... T-Tails" Cream said as she blushed more. "Really. How did it happen?" Blaze asked. "I tripped over my own feet and Tails tried to catch me but we both fell and I was on top of him and then our lips accidentally touched." Cream said. "You two would make such a cute couple." Amy said and everyone nooded causing Cream to blush once again. 

"Okay now it's my turn." Cream said as she spun the bottle. It landed on Sticks and Cream asked "Truth or Dare Sticks?". "I'll take Dare." Sticks answered. "Okay I dare you to ... um ... to prank on one of the boys." Cream said. "Good one Cream." Rouge said smilling. "So which one of the boys do you choose for your prank?" Blaze asked.

"I think I'll take Sonic." Sticks said as she got her mobile phone out. "What ... why exactly Sonic, can't you prank Knuckles?" Amy protested. "What's the matter Pinky? Why don't you want her to annoy Sonic?" Rouge asked but Amy did't response. "Okay now shut up I'm already calling him." Sticks said.

"Hello?" Sonic said as he answered the phone. "Hey Sonic, it's me Sticks. I have to tell you something ... about Amy." Sticks said as she put the call on speaker. "Sticks what are you doing?" Amy asked nervous. "What's with Amy, is something wrong?" Sonic asked worried.

"Well the doctor called me and she said that Amy is pregnant." Sticks said. "STICKS!" Amy yelled at her, not believing what she just said. As no response came from Sonic, Sticks spoke again "Sonic? Are you still there?". But no response was coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic was standing in the living room with the mobile phone in his hand and he looked like he is made out of stone. "Hey Sonic who's on the phone?" Tails asked as the others also looked over to Sonic. "Hey Sonic, what's the matter?" Silver asked as he waved a hand in front of Sonics face. "Weird he's not responding." Knuckles said.

Shadow took the mobile phone out of Sonics hand and made it on speaker so that everyone can hear something. "Hello?" Shadow said, not knowing if somebody would respond. "Shadow? What are you doing with Sonics mobile phone?" Sticks asked. "Faker looks like a stone, he's doing nothing. What have you told to him" Shadow asked curious about the answer.

"We just made a prank, we are playing Truth or Dare and Sticks has to make a prank on one of you and she choose Sonic." Blaze said. "And what has she told him?" Silver asked. "She said that the doctor called us and said that Amy is pregnant." Rouge said.

"And how are we getting Sonic back to normal again" Tails asked. "How should we know, but please tell him that this was just a prank and that I'm not pregnant." Amy said with a bit of anger in her voice. "We'll tell him, don't worry Amy." Tails said as they ended the call. 

"And what now?" Knuckles asked. "Let me think ... how are we getting Sonic back to normal again?" Silver said and started thinking. Shadow on the other hand rushed into the kitchen and as he came back he has a bowl with water in his hands. "You're not going to kip that bowl over his head, are you?" Silver asked. "Why shouldn't I? This will be fun." Shadow said as he kipped the bowl over Sonics head.

Sonic jumped in the air of the sudden cold water. "Water! get it off, get it off! ..... Shadow you fool!" Sonic said as he took the towel that Tails handed him. "Sonic why where you frozen like that?" Tails asked. "I don't know maybe because Amy is- .... oh my gosh Amy." Sonic said as he wanted to run out of the house but was stopped by Shadow.

"Where do you think you are going?" Shadow asked. "To Amy." Sonic answered as he tried to push Shadow out of his way. "Wait a moment Sonic. We have to tell you something first." Silver said and Sonic turned around to hear what he has to say. "Sonic listen. Amy isn't pregnant this was just a prank." Tails said. "Yea, they said they are playing Truth or Dare." Knuckles said. "And Sticks has to make a prank on one of us." Silver said. "So no reason to panic Faker." Shadow said.

"But Sonic, why did you react like that?" Tails asked. "I don't know." Sonic said. "He's acting like this ever since he has rescuing Amy." Shadow said. "Sonic has something happened while you rescued Amy?" Silver asked. "No I already told you that I fought one of Eggheads robots and then he gave me Amy." Sonic said.

"What if- ... I'm so stupid. Sonic your back was injured as we came back, maybe Eggman injected something into you." Tails said. "Come on Sonic we're going to make some tests." Tails said as he dragged the hedgehog into his workshop and the others followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That wasn't funny guys" Amy said as she sat on the ground with crossed arms. "Come on Amy, this was fun." Sticks said as she laughed along with the other girls."I would have liked to see his face." Rouge said as she was now rolling over the floor because of laughing. "Can we continue the game?" Amy asked. "Sure Amy. Sticks it's your turn." Cream said and Sticks spun the bottle and it landed on Amy.

"Oh god." Amy said as she saw this. "Amy Truth or Dare?" Sticks asked. "Truth ... I think." Amy said. "Do you have a crush on someone." Sticks asked. "Maybe." Amy answered. "Who is it Amy?" Blaze asked. "I think it's Blue Boy, isn't it." Rouge said as she looked grinning at Amy. "Um ... no." Amy said quickly but then she began to blush. "Are you sure? Your diary says something else." Rouge said as she held Amy's diary in the air.

"My diary! Why do you have my diary and why did you guys read it." Amy asked as she grabbed the book. "We were bored." Sticks said. "But you can't just read my diary!" Amy said as she got angrier. "We are sorry Amy, we didn't mean to make you angry." Cream said as she and Cheese hide behind Blaze.

"Yea, sorry Amy. We are not going to tell anybody about this. Beside we already knew that you had a crush on Sonic but we never thought that you have such a huge crush on him." Blaze said. "Well now you know. I'll only forgive you for this if you tell me who you guys have a crash on." Amy said.

"Okay, I knew that Blaze has a crush on Silver." Rouge said. "ROUGE ... okay then I'll tell your secret. She has a crush on Shadow." Blaze said. "What about you Sticks, we know that I have a crush on Tails." Cream said. "Um I'm not sure, I think I kinds like Knuckles a lot." Sticks said.

"Really ... the Knucklehead." Rouge asked. "Yea, I mean he is so strong and kinda cute." Sticks said. "Okay now I forgive you. Is someone else hungry?" Amy asked as she went into the kitchen and the others followed her.

I'm sorry if I made mistakes, I'm sure my twin @Conny01616 will find some if she reads this. I hope you liked this chapter and I'll update as soon as possible.