Chapter 37: A trip with problems

OMG that's a huge picture

OMG that's a huge picture ... well I drawn that picture and you can see Sonic and Dash on it. It somehow looks cute but also horrible. Sonic's hands and feet look horrible and I really can't color my pictures, they look so weird after I color them. Conny what do you do that your pictures look so awesome every time after you colored them. Oh well ... anyway thanks for all the reads, votes and comments and enjoy reading. And sorry that it took me so long to update.

Sonic still tried to get Dash somehow off of him but he clings on him as if he would die if he let go. "Come on Dash ... the grumpy black hedgehog is long gone, you can let go off me now." Sonic said as he tried to get him off.

"If Shadow crosses my way anytime soon he will be hammered into the ground ... how dare he scare my baby that much." Amy said angrily. "I agree with you, but I also have to say that Dash was provoking him." Sonic said. "But still, how dare he scare my baby like that." Amy said now furious.

"Alright Amy, calm down ... maybe we go on a hike, so you and Dash can calm down again." Sonic said. "Good idea but we have to put a jacked or Blanked on Dash, cause it's a little bit cold outside." "I think I'll take the blanked cause I don't think we can put his jacked on him." Sonic said as he still can't get Dash off of him.

After Sonic wrapped the blanked around Dash and himself they walked out of the house. They walked for a few minutes till Sonic started complaining. "Amy can't we go faster, why do we have to go that slow?" Sonic asked. "Sonic you could actually walk like normal people for once and now stop complaining." Amy said and glared at him till he agreed.

"Okay fine, if you want to go like snails." Sonic said annoyed. "Where are we actually going?" Amy asked to distract Sonic from going slow. "I don't know we just make this hike so you and Dash can calm down a bit." Sonic said. "How is he doing by the way, is he still clinging on you like before?" Amy asked and Sonic nodded.

They walked till they got to a small lake with a big meadow around it. "Wow I never saw that place before, let's make a rest" Sonic said as he sat down in the gras. "I should have brought a picnic basked, oh well maybe next time." Amy said as she sat down beside Sonic.

Sonic looked down at Dash to see if he would let go off him now, but he still cling at him like before. "Looks like someone got tired" Sonic said as he saw Dash sleeping. "Well a nap doesn't sound bad, maybe I'll have one too." Amy said as she laid down on the gras. Sonic also lied down so Amy can use him as a pillow. "Wake me when you want to go home." Amy said before she also drifted off to sleep. "I'll" Sonic said and closed his eyes and after a few minutes he fell asleep as well.

Sonic woke up as he felt someone poking his face. He opened his eyes lightly to see Dash sitting on his chest and poking his cheek. "Dash stop it, I'm tired." Sonic said as he took him and placed him back under the blanket that laid on his belly.

And as soon as Sonic closed his eyes and fell back asleep Dash crawled off of Sonic and out of the blanket. Dash then started running around in the meadow. He ran till he suddenly bumped into something or someone. As he looked up he saw a yellow robot. 

The yellow robot turned around to see what had hit him and looked surprised at Dash. "Hey Orbot isn't that that baby we gave Sonic and Amy?" Cubot asked as he tapped Orbot's arm. "You are right but what is he doing out here all by him self?" Orbot asked curious. "I don't know but why isn't he crying I thought Eggman said-" Cubot said but got interrupted.

"What are you two doing over there ... didn't I tell you, you should find my destroyed Spybot." Eggman said as he walked up to them. "Sorry boss but we found something else." Orbot said as he pointed at Dash who was still sitting on the ground. 

"Well well well, if it isn't my invention ... Flash or whatever that blue and pink rat called him." Eggman said. "I think they named him Dash, sir." Orbot said but got a glare from Eggman. "I don't care what his name is, but what is he doing out here, all by him self ... and how does he even got here?" Eggman asked as he looked around to see if Sonic or Amy are around.

"Maybe Sonic and Amy don't want him anymore." Cubot said as he scratched his head. "Well if they don't want him I'll take him back, I could still use him as a fighter on team Eggman." Eggman said as he looked at Dash with an evil grin. "Orbot, Cubot take him and let's go back to the base." Eggman said and Orbot and Cubot nodded.

Dash got scared as the two robots got closer, since they are much bigger then he is, and he started shaking a bit. "Alright Dash, you are going to join Team Eggman now." Orbot said as wanted to take him. But before Orbot could touch him he sprung up and ran away, he wasn't running as fast as his father but he was to fast for Cubot and Orbot, who ran after him.

"What are you two imbeciles doing, I told you to take him, and you two dunderheads let him get away." Eggman said as he saw the little blue hedgehog running away. "What are you two waiting for after him." Eggman said after he saw Orbot and Cubot stopped running. 

Amy woke up as she became a weird felling, but she didn't know why she felt so weird all of a sudden. She looked over to Sonic, who still was sleeping and she smiled at him. But her smile disappeared as she saw that Dash wasn't under the banked and also not even anywhere near Sonic.

"SONIC WAKE UP, DASH IS GONE!" Amy yelled worried. "What?" Sonic askef still sleepy. "I SAID DASH IS GONE." Amy said as she sprang up and walked around to look for Dash.

"WHAT! but he was here a few minutes ago." Sonic said, who also sprang up. "We have to find my baby." Amy said worried and scared. "Don't worry Amy, we will find him." Sonic said but even if he don't want to admit it he was also worried. 

Sonic and Amy were looking around for ten minutes but they stopped as they heard yelling. "How hard can it be to catch one little blue Hedgehog? Catch him already, he isn't even as fast as Sonic ... ugh forget it I'll do it myself." Eggman said as he saw that Orbot and Cubot weren't going to catch him.

Dash ran as fast as he could but he got really scared as Eggman started to follow him in his Eggmobile. "You can't ran forever. I'll catch you,  you'll see." Eggman said who came closer towards Dash. Dash started to panic, and he hadn't that much energy left but as he saw something blue and pink in the distance he ran faster.

As Sonic and Amy saw Eggman in the distance they first looked confused at him but as they saw that he was after Dash they both got angry. They both ran towards the running hedgehog, and Amy knelled down and catched the exhausted Dash who hugged Amy and started sobbing.

As Sonic saw how scared he was he looked angrily at Eggman who stopped as he saw Sonic and Amy. "Now you overdid it, how dare you go after my son like that." Sonic said and growled at Eggman.

"Oh um Sonic, well we found him, I just wanted to take him with me, so I can take care of him ... since his two horrible parents were out of sight." Eggman said smirking at Sonic, who looked angry up at Eggman. 

"Don't you ever dare come near my son again." Sonic said before he spindashed into Eggmans Eggmobile. "I'll dare. Soon he will be on my team and you can't stop me from doing so." Eggman said as he flew away from Sonic.

"My poor baby, what did he do to you? Sonic you have to bring us home, he is really exhausted." Amy said and Sonic nodded. Amy wrapped the blanked around the shaking Dash and hugged him tight. Sonic then took Amy and ran home as fast as he could. 

Finally done with that chapter. I was working on this chapter for three days, cause I always got distracted by something ... well most of the time it was Twitter but anyway. I hope you liked it and I try to update soon.