Chapter 49: Christmas party

Hi there, sorry for not being that active lately, but since I'm in my last school year I really have a lot to do. But I finally got time to write and by the way I have a few news for you. I was thinking about this story a lot lately and well I had to change the ages of Sonic and the other characters, cause there could be a few problems if I wouldn't do that. But I'll tell you the ages later or another time.

It was quiet in the living room, the only sound anyone could hear was Dash chewing on the Cookie he got from his mother, just a few minutes ago. "Come on Shadow wake up." Rouge said as she sat next to Shadow trying to get him out of his unconscious.

The rest of their friends stood around Shadow and Rouge, wondering why Shadow just fainted, except for Sonic, Amy and Blaze. "I-I never thought he would react this way." Rouge said worried and looked at Blaze and Amy, who stood beside her. "Well at least you finally told him." Blaze said, trying to somehow cheer her up.

"What are you talking about and why did Shadow faint all of a sudden?" Silver asked and looked confused at Blaze. "He just fainted cause Rouge-" Sonic got interrupted by Amy, who covered his mouth. "Sonic shut up." Amy said and glared at him.

"Alright, what do you guys know, what we don't know?" Sticks asked knowing that Amy, Sonic and Blaze know something. "Well I think I should tell you guys too." Rouge said. 

Everyone looked curious at Rouge as she started talking "I'm pregnant". "You're what?" Silver asked and everyone looked surprised at Rouge. "That's awesome Rouge." Cream said and hugged her. "Thanks Cream." Rouge said and hugged Cream. 

While everyone else was congratulating Rouge, Sonic interrupted their conversation about the baby. "I don't want to interrupt you, but shouldn't we maybe take care of Shadow?" Sonic asked as he looked down on the still unconscious black hedgehog. "You're right, I totally forgot about him." Rouge said guilty.

While Silver and Knuckles placed Shadow on the couch, Sonic got into the kitchen to get a glass of water. As he came back everyone looked confused at him. "Sonic, what is that glass of water for?" Amy asked curious. "You will see" Sonic said smirking. Amy immediately knew that whatever Sonic planned to do with that glass of water, it was a bad idea.

Sonic walked up to Shadow, who laid on the couch and as he was in front of him, he spilled the water onto Shadow. Shadow immediately jumped up as the water got into contact with his face. Without seeing who purred the water onto him, Shadow knew exactly that it was Sonic. "ALRIGHT FAKER, NOW YOU ARE DEAD!" Shadow yelled and was about to run to Sonic but Rouge stopped him.

"Before you kill him, could we please talk?" Rouge said as she hold onto his arm. Shadow then remembered the card he got from Rouge and nodded. "You can go upstairs, I'm sure you want to talk privately." Amy said and both, Shadow and Rouge, nodded.

After Shadow and Rouge went into Sonic and Amy's room to talk, everyone else started eating desert. Amy noticed Dash lying in front of the christmas tree, cuddling with his teddy bear, she decided that it was time for Dash to go to sleep. The pink hedgehog walked towards Dash and picked him up.

"Sonic I'll be right back, I'll just bring Dash to bed." Amy said and was about to go upstairs but turned back around. "Oh and Sonic." Amy said and looked at Sonic who looked back at her. "You'll stay downstairs." Amy said and turned back to the stairs. "Wait what? What do you mean with that?" Sonic asked. "You know exactly what I mean by that." Amy said and walked up the stairs, while Sonic crossed his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sonic was sure that Amy was in Dash's room he quickly stood up and ran up the stairs, without anyone of his friends noticing him. "Hey, where did Sonic go?" Tails asked as he noticed that Sonic wasn't sitting next to him anymore. "Maybe he had to go to the bathroom." Knuckles said and shrugged with his shoulders. 

Sonic sneaked up to his bedroom, where Rouge and Shadow were in, trying to eavesdrop. But before he could hear anything, a sudden pain interrupted him. "Owowowow!!! Amy let go of my ear." Sonic said trying to push Amy's hand away. "Haven't I told you to stay down stairs and that it's rude to eavesdrop on conversations which doesn't concern you." Amy said a bit angry as she let go of Sonic's ear and glared at him. 

"I can't help it." Sonic said as he rubbed his ear. "I don't care, now come on, we have guests downstairs." Amy said and took his hand, so he's coming with her. "I'm sure they can survive in our living room, two minutes without us." Sonic said, still with his hand on his ear. "Who knows maybe they get onto each others nerves and destroy our whole living room." Amy said and they were about to enter the living room. "Now you are ridiculous." Sonic said and Amy answered "I know".

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Tails, I found Sonic." Knuckles said as he saw Sonic and Amy entering the living room. "Sonic where have you been?" Tails asked as Sonic sat down beside him. "I- um ... I had to use the bathroom." Sonic said after he looked towards Amy. "See I told you he would be in the bathroom." Knuckles said.

"Silver that was enough cake, you will get stomach ache if you eat to much cake." Blaze complained as Silver was about to take his fifth piece of cake. "But cake." Silver said and looked pleading at Blaze. "Forget it, I'm not in the mood to take care of a sick Silver, cause this guy can be really annoying." Blaze said and took Silvers plate away. "Unfair!" Silver said and crossed his arms.

Suddenly Rouge and Shadow were back in the living room. "Hey guys, were going back home. Amy this party was awesome, well without counting Shadows unconsciousness." Rouge said and Shadow crossed his arms embarrassed. "Thanks Rouge, bye Shadow." Amy said as she walked them to the front door. "Bye guys." Rouge said as she followed Shadow back outside.

Amy was about to close the door as Blaze stopped her. "Bye Amy, it was nice spending Christmas with you guys, but I think I'll go home with Silver, before he eats even more than he already did." Blaze said as she got a tight grip on Silvers arm. "Come on Blaze, just one more Cookie." Silver pleaded but Blaze said no and they walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tails, Knuckles, Sticks and Cream stayed for another hour before they also went back home. "You know Amy this party was actually a great idea." Sonic said as he joined Amy in bed. "Thanks Sonic, you know that I was doing that so Rouge would finally tell Shadow." Amy said as she turned the light off. "Sure, and thanks to your idea I could see Shadow faint." Sonic said smirking. 

"Maybe you should think of your self before you make fun of Shadow." Amy said remembering something. "Why?" Sonic asked. "Remember the day Sticks pranked you, Shadow told me you looked like you were made out of stone." Amy said while Sonic crossed his arms. "That's cause I was shocked about what she said. But unlike Shadow I didn't faint." Sonic said. "Whatever, goodnight." Amy said and turned her back to Sonic.

Alright, that's all for today, I don't know when the next update will be cause I still have to finish half of my graduation work. But I try to write whenever I have the time to do so. Hope you like this chapter.