Chapter 52: Sonic and Amy's trip Part 1

I know the last time I updated was a really long time ago and I'm really sorry about that 😅. I thought I had more time to write during my summer break but boy was I wrong. Anyway I finally wrote the next chapter so enjoy reading.

"Come on Shadow, it's just for the weekend." Sonic said, who stood in front of Shadow. Amy messaged Rouge to meet at the playground cause she and Sonic had to disgust something with her and Shadow. After Amy asked Rouge if she and her black hedgehog boyfriend could take care of Dash during the weekend Rouge was more than happy to do so, the only problem was Shadow who immediately said no.

"I'll not take care of this annoying little Faker." Shadow said and crossed his arms stubbornly. "Come on, I will even pay you." Sonic said really wanting to spend the weekend alone with Amy. "I don't need your money, take care of that thing yourself." Shadow said and was about to go off. But Sonic had other plans about that and hold onto him, stopping him from going.

Shadow looked annoyed but kept trying walking and Sonic got dragged along with him. "Let go of me already." Shadow said now super annoyed and tried to push him of but, stubborn as he is, Sonic didn't let go. "Please Shadow, I need to be alone with Amy this weekend, it's important." Sonic whispered and Shadow stopped walking. 

"Come on Shadow, this will be great. I will watch over him most of the time, you don't have to do a lot." Rouge said trying to convince Shadow too."UGH, ALRIGHT, we look after that troublemaker. But you will get it, if he annoys me Sonic." Shadow said and looked angry down on Sonic, after he finally managed to get Sonic off him. 

"Yeah, sure. Thanks Shadow." Sonic said and ran back to Amy and Dash, who was playing in the sand. "Let's go Amy, we will deliver Dash tomorrow morning, see ya." Sonic said after he took a hold of Amy and Dash and ran off. "Why on earth is he in such a rush?" Rouge asked and looked at Shadow who crossed his arms. "I don't care."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, I'll go pack Dash's stuff, you can make dinner in the meantime." Sonic said really happy and place Dash on the carpet in the living room. Dash looked confused after his father as he speed up the stair. "I guess he really is looking forward to that trip. Come on Dash, let's make dinner." Amy said and hold her hand out for Dash who happily jumped up from his sitting position and took his mothers hand.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Let's see, I got diapers, a few clothes, his teddy and cuddle blanket a few toys ... I guess that's it." Sonic said and zipped up the bag. "Alright then, let's have dinner" Sonic said after he placed the bag next to Dash's crib and ran back downstairs again. 

"Amy I'm done packing Dash's stuff, is dinner ready yet?" Sonic said as he walked into the kitchen where he saw Amy stirring the pasta sauce and Dash sitting on the table, where he painted a picture.

"That's great, dinner will be ready soon." Amy said while Sonic joined his son on the kitchen table. "What are you drawing there Dash?" Sonic asked and looked curious at Dash who sat up and took the piece of paper in his hands and showed it to Sonic.

"Wow, that's a nice ... um ... blue circle?" Sonic said trying to figure out what it is. Dash then smiled and pointed at the blue circle and said daddy. "That's supposed to be me?" Sonic asked confused "Looks nothing like me."

Amy who somehow knew what Sonic was thinking started snickering while she placed the plates and everything else on the kitchen table. "Alright Dash, put the stuff away, it's time to eat." Amy said and Dash obeyed. 

After they were done with dinner Amy bathed Dash while Sonic started packing his stuff and hid a certain blue box in the jacket he decided to take with him. As he heard Amy coming inside the bedroom he quickly stuffed the jacket in the suitcase and closed it. 

"Sonic? Why are you so hectic today?" Amy asked a bit worried about her boyfriend. "It's nothing, I'm just excited for the trip ... and a bit nervous." Sonic said but thought the last part. "Alright. I will pack my stuff then we can go to sleep." Amy said and Sonic nodded.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Time skip, the following day ....

 It was half past six a.m. and Sonic and Amy were on their way to Rouge and Shadows apartment. Dash was sleeping the whole time while they went to the village and he woke up after Sonic knocked on the apartment door.

The door got pushed open by a really tired black Hedgehog and he looked annoyed at the three hedgehogs in front of him. "You could have told us that you planned on coming this early." Shadow said and gave Sonic a death glare. 

"Yeah, sorry about that." Sonic said sweet dropping. Suddenly they heard Rouge voice from inside and in an instant Rouge stood in the doorway. "Where is my cute, little, fluffy nephew." Rouge said happy and took Dash right out of Amy's arms, who looked surprised at the white bat.

"Rouge you are not- ... forget it." Amy said noticing that it's hopeless to get it into Rouges head. "Shadow take the bag so Sonic and Amy can have their kid-free weekend." Rouge said forcing Shadow to take Dash's bag. 

"Have a nice trip you two. And don't you worry I'll take good care of Dash. I'll watch over him as if he is my own kid." Rouge said with sparkles in her eyes. "Yeah ..." Sonic said, kinda freaked out by Rouge. 

"Don't forget faker, if he annoys me one time I'll hunt you down and you can speed the weekend with your whole family." Shadow said glaring at his rival. "Hehe, sure." Sonic said nervous. "Alright have fun on your trip you two." Rouge said before she closed the door.

"Do you think Dash will be fine?" Amy asked worried and looked over to Sonic. "He will be fine don't worry. You better start worrying about me cause I'm doomed if he does any kind of nonsense." Sonic said with a little panic in his voice.

Sonic then picked Amy up and ran back to their house, where they picked up their suitcase and the tent and Sonic took off in the direction of the mountains. "I hope Dash will behave or else the reason why I planned this trip in the first place will be ruined." Sonic thought as he could see the mountains in the horizon. 

Alright, I don't know when I will write and publish part 2 of Sonic and Amy's trip but be prepared for a really cute and funny Sonamy moment.