ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 2- Meeting

You and Dipper started heading through the forest. Though the slight fear and uneasiness were lurking in your head, some mysteries you and Dipper found made you feel better. So far, you were having a good time with him. You making fun of him from time to time since he stutters almost every second.

Dipper's POV

Yes! I finally got a chance with (Y/n).

...And alone.

Ah, what a great time with her. I hope she doesn't notice me blushing all the time.

'I'm so stupid.'

Well, over the time we spent, we just consumed just an hour, cool. It's just 4:32.

I gazed at her again.

I'm really doubting the fact that she's my relative. We don't even have a common trait or physique!

Are cousins even supposed to have those?

2nd Person POV

"Hey dude, you sure we are not lost or not far far far away from the shack?" You asked Dipper. He looks like he's thinking about something really deep. "Oh no, we're not. Just trust me ok? And (Y/n), I wanted to ask you something about... Wait, maybe some other time will do..."

You curled my brow and eyed him. He didn't look like he was going to say something anytime sooner. "You're very awkward you know that?" You chuckled. He just released a snicker and stopped walking. "What's the hold up, Dip?" "Something's not right, (Y/n)." Your eyes slightly widened and looked around. You saw nothing weird at first but I noticed a floating thing: a bird.

It was completely motionless, with its wings open. It didn't fall, and just stayed like that. "What the hell..." I muttered. "(Y/n) stay close--"

Dipper froze.

You tried to shake him, but you weren't able to. Your hand just went through his body as if he was never there. Then his entire figure turned gray, causing you to step back and scan your surroundings. Everything was colorless and seemed to lack the life force that they had just moments ago. You were about to shout for help before you suddenly heard a voice coming from above.

"Ah, I knew I sensed something familiar!"

You snapped your head upwards, confused as to why you were seeing a one-eyed golden triangle floating above you.

"Tell me doll, what might your name be?"

"Why are you even asking? Who the heck are you?" You asked, looking at the strange figure with a top hat and a black bow tie. And you can't just ignore his tiny cane.

"I'm asking you (Y/n). You should answer me first." He stated. Your face fell as fear started to make your heart beat faster.

"What the... how do you know my name? WHO ARE YOU?"

"Bill Cipher, the one and only! And you're hunting mysteries with Pinetree, you should know." He spoke, coming closer to you.

'Holy shit, who is this weird pedo? How'd he know my name? What is he up to? In the million people, why did he pick us? We were peaceful...' You thought to yourself as you stared at the one-eyed... thing in front of you.

"Why do you care? And besides, you're very lucky you met me." He said. "I saw you before sweetie, since the first time you and Pinetree met..." Bill added. You were surprised when he said that.

'What is he? How old is he? What does he want? And how in the world did he know my thoughts?'

"First, I'm a dream demon kid. Second, I'm a thousand years old. And lastly, I'm a dream demon. I read thoughts, teleport, possess demonic powers, and I know lots of things..." He mentions, staring at your shining (e/c) orbs.

'I find this weird, but even though he is a stranger, I gotta admit, he looks so cute when he is in that form. I mean, demons have different forms, right?...'

"Why thank you, darling! I knew you'd come through." He said, his eyes was staring at your very own. "Leave Dipper and I alone you floating alien dorito! You have no business--" You were then cut off by a sudden bright light that covered the spot Bill was occupying.

You shut your eyes before covering them with your very hands. When you noticed that the bright light was gone, you opened your eyes just to see a man -- a tall, incredibly handsome man -- standing right in front of you.

He was wearing a yellow and black dress coat, his black top hat, black gloves, and an eye patch in his left eye, which you found weird. He has golden hair at top and black hair at the bottom. "Do I look like a dorito now, miss (L/n)?" He questions, with a playful smile plastered on his face.

'Wow, I was right, demons have different forms.'

You stared at the golden eyed Bill Cipher, then you realized what you were doing.

"Well, what do yah think doll? Do I look good enough?"

'Good enough? I think he's more handsome than my previous crush-- Wait, shit!!'

"Thank you for all your compliments princess. I do admire you back, believe me." He chuckles upon seeing you blush 50 shades of red. Your eyebrows clashed together as you stared right back at him.

"Don't call me that, Cipher! And also, bring Dipper back! We're conducting some monster hunting, you evi-"

"Shhhhh, shhhh, no need for name calling dear. As you can see, I stopped by to make a deal with you." He said, but this time, with a devious evil smirk on his face.

"What? Are you insane? Me making a deal with an almighty and powerful dream demon, and don't forget weird, satanic, evil..." You rolled your eyes at the male, watching him as his grin grew larger everytime you threw him those nicknames.

"Ouch dear! You crushed my heart into pieces..." Bill faked his crying and a frown was etched on his face.

"What do you want anyway? We've been here for... I don't know hours. And I want my cousin back, so let's get this stupid deal over with."

"So you want Pinetree back, huh? So I return to my abode, and Dipper will be with you again, in exchange..." Bill trails off, tapping his chin as if thinking about something. "In exchange you want what!?" You asked impatiently.

"You'll be mine, forever and ever. DEAL?"

'What the...'

'Did I just hear what I think I did?'