READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE (4CHAN)

Hi guys! Before we get to the main topic, Imma say these things first...

- Thank you for 21k+ reads and the votes! It's really motivating me to make more stories! 😄😄😄

- Who are Filipinos here? Just wanted to know...😀😀😀

- I have a new book in case you didn't know, it's an AoT fanfiction, especially to those who love my husbando! Just check my profile, and you'll see a Levi x Reader One-shot Collection book!

- Thanks to all my followers! Love you guys!😚

-AND TO THOSE WHO ARE A FAN OF BTS!!! YES, I'M CALLING ARMYs ALL OVER THE WORLD! I have published a new book titled 'His Bad Girl'. It's a Kim Taehyung x Reader thing. Read it!

Okay, so here's the real deal:

4chan.

Maybe some of you heard of this account already. For those who don't know this damned account, here it is...

4chan is a Wattpad hacker. This account is dangerous. This may post inappropriate or grotesque images or videos once they get in your own account. Yes, they can do that. They can hack into your account. Worst thing is, they can touch your chapters if you're making books. They can edit it and destroy your reputation.

So dear reader-san, I hope you protect your account,  change your password often to protect it. It maybe hard, but it's the most logical way to do against those things.

Trust me, it's hard to lose an account specially when:

* You have a lot of books in your library (like me)
* You have books that are published already (like me)
* When you have a lot of followers
* When you're like using Wattpad for 2 years and above.
* When you've done a lot of progress.

So guys, protect your precious accounts.

~ queenazuraine, signing out.