ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 9- Not the Right Time

"Do you like me?"

Bill's POV

"As a friend. Yes."

This one is new.

"Oh...okay then. I'm just gonna check on Mabel and Dipper, bye." She said, her cheeks flushing a bright red the slightest bit. I shook my head slowly at her actions, chuckling to myself.

But I can't help but wonder what brought her to ask that question... besides the reason she mentioned.

'Do I like her, though?'

'...'

'Holy shit, do I???'

My eyes grew larger at that thought.

I mean... I was just playing around with her... right?

The things we did...

I didn't do those cliché things to anyone.

'Why did I hug her?'

'Why did I even kiss her?'

Well, that's part of what I do, I guess. To play around.

'Was I playing around or those things did mean something?'

I shook my head again and straightened my posture.

"Wow, what time is it?" I muttered to myself.

Well, time passes by fast here in the mindscape. I walk to the kitchen, but first, I passed by the living room to see (Y/n), Pinetree, and Shooting star watching a movie. I approached and asked them.

"What shit are you watching this time?" I ask, sitting next to Snowflake.

"Uh, a movie?" Shooting star snickered.

"And the title?" I glared at shooting star fast. I don't think she even noticed.

"Dumb and Dumber. It's quite funny, but not funny enough to get me laughing hard though." Snowflake said, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"Wanna watch something scary, yet very touching?" I said, earning a look from my dearest (y/n).

"Never knew you can recommend something, Bill." She utters while looking at me, excited to know the movie.

"Its entitled Train To Busan. Wanna watch it?" I said.

"I'll get tissues...(Y/n), where can you get tissues here?" Then I snapped my fingers then 2 rolls of tissue appeared in Shooting star's hands.

"When will you meatsacks ever learn..." I mumbled.

"Thanks Bill... but why are you so nice all of a sudden?" She asked suspiciously.

But I know she'll freak out in a funny way when I will tell her the answer. So I didn't tell her.

"Will you accept me if I'm not?" I asked.

"Fair point." She shrugs.

"Are you ready to star the movie or not?" I'm already getting impatient.

"Looks like Dipper isn't." Snowflake said looking at Dipper with a concerned face. "N-no,it's okay. I just need a p-pillow to scream o-on." Pinetree was obviously scared.

'The movie's not even starting yet. What is wrong with this kid.'

"Okay, okay. Let us start this already pleasel" I mentioned, facing (Y/n). "Okay then. Wait, I heard this movie is about zombies, am I right?" She said while putting the CD in the DVD that I just popped out of nowhere.

"(Y/n), you sit with me." Shooting star said.

"Dipper needs comforting, Mabel, I should stay in between the two boys." Snowflake suggested.

"Pinetree is going to scream." I said snickering at that thought, even though I thought out that loud.

"Oh, please. Me and Mabel faced zombies in real life, so there is no way I'm going to get scared by this movie." He said gaining courage to watch the movie. "Well then, turn the lights off." I ushered the boy Pinetree to turn off the lights.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

Dipper's POV

'Oh my god, I can't take this anymore... There is too much blood and cannibalism.'

I felt an arm through my shoulders. It was (Y/n)'s. I blushed for a moment then looked at Bill. I slipped my tongue out for me to receive a death glare from him. Intimidating, but I tried not to show it on the outside.

Mabel's POV

Wow, this movie is legit. It's kinda creeping me out and scaring me a lot. But I'm not gonna show my emotion to my friends like Dipper.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○
B

ill's POV

When that character Seouk-woo fell off the train, I glanced at Snowflake, Shooting star, and Pinetree.

The first roll of tissue was already finished, and the second one is half way to the end. I snickered at them.

They are still pathetic.

Shooting star was crying silently, but hard. Pinetree too, but not that hard. And for snowflake, she is also crying... harder than Shooting star. She was the one who helped Shooting star in finishing the tissue.

'Seriously snowflake? You too?'

And finally the movie ended with the roll of tissues, the chips, the popcorn already finished.

I sighed in utter relief.

I gazed down at the female sitting beside me. Snowflake was still sniffing, a faint red tint on her nose.

I still wasn't used to the fact that she is part human. I am trying to remember all the time, though. But soon enough, I'll teach her how to feel like her own, true kind.

How to act like it.