ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 7- Good Times

"ֆӈҼ أֆ ₥أӣҼ~"

(Y/n)'s POV

'How did I get owned by-- oh, the deal...'

Well, I don't wanna take back the deal. It was for Dipper's protection anyways. I was so rushed by making that decision. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how the mindscape really goes when it's happening in reality. So I made the deal.

"So, Snowflake, you forgot the deal huh?" Bill asked me, then fake-frowned. "Yeah, s-sorry Dipper." I was now facing Dipper.

"(Y/n) why did you make the deal?! What was the deal anyways?" Dipper asked, anger in his eyes, but not towards me, to Bill.

"Remember the time when I told you we just fell asleep in the middle of the forest, well... I was just in the mindscape, with him. Then we made the deal, about bringing us back to reality. In exchange, I have to be his." I told him with an embarrased look on my face.

He just patted my back and told me its okay.

"Bill can the both of them stay here? Since I'm here and I can't go back with them..." I faced Bill with a triumph smirk.

"But Snowflake~" Bill cooes with a pouty face.

"Pretty please, prettypleaseprettypleaseprettyplease?"

"Okay, whatever." Bill answers with a 'really?' face.

"Haha yes!" Mabel and I cheered in sync.

"So, where will we stay Bill?" Mabel was now looking around and was about to enter 'our' room. But right when she was about to, Bill stopped her.

"Shooting star and Pinetree will be staying in that very room. You can put the things you brought here and then we can play a game." Bill said pointing to their assigned room. They headed immediately then came back, staying beside me. Then I raised a question.

"What game then?"

"A little game of hide and seek will be fun." Then he wears a malicious grin on his face.

"You have another description of fun, Bill." Dipper retorts, glaring at Bill suspiciously.

"You're right Dipper. Maybe he is gonna start a weirdmageddon again in this very house... I mean, he doesn't care about his house, right?" Mabel snickers from her own statement.

"Just a simple game of it will be fun anyways. Don't be harsh Shooting Star." He still had that sick smile on his physiques.

It's bothering me to be honest.

"Okay then, Bill you started the game, you go first." I declared with a proud smile.

"No fair, Snowflake! Besides I will find you in a split second." Bill said, forming another creepy smile on his face after the last part of his statement.

"Bill count 1-30. VERY SLOWLY." Mabel emphasizes the last part pf her sentence, pointing to the wall signaling him to face the wall when counting.

"Go!" I shouted running, looking for a place to hide with Dipper and Mabel.

'Where do we hide, where do we hide...'

"Guys, over here!" Dipper whisper-yelled.

"Nice spot dip-dot!" Mabel and I followed him.

"Let's go guys, better hurry up." I told them rushing inside a closet hidden under a blanket in the basement.

'Wow we fit, cool.'

Then I remembered something.

"Guys don't think while we are hiding. Bill will easily locate us because he can read our minds, so you must not think about certain things, okay?"