ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 30- Just Half Her Full Potentials

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) laid with Bill's body on the ground, not moving. Tad, Jazz, Evina, and Dave are staring at (Y/n) while smiling to each other. Evina started to point her sword that can kill anything.

As for (Y/n), she stopped crying and thought to herself some things that is expected from her being an inhuman entity.

Evina pointed the sharp edge to (Y/n)'s head. Evina smiled devilishly and swung the sword.

The sword pierced the brunette's back, but did not even budge. She's still holding the demon's body.

Evina was shocked by this happening. She can't tell what (Y/n) really is. She backed away and got in the middle of Tad, Jazz, and Dave.

"W-what?! I-impossible for a weak mortal lik-" "Correction there, Evina." Raven cuts her off and wears an evil smile on her face.

"I wouldn't visit this Earth if she's just a mortal." Raven said, getting up and standing beside Dipper. Mabel and Stanford knows what exactly what's going on.

They got out of the bush and are ready to watch the legendary battle about to happen. They all smiled to the four demons left.

"Finish them." Evina commands while pointing at the direction of Raven and the rest. Raven positioned in front of the mortals. Dipper stayed beside her. "I'll help you Raven." He said with determination.

"Okay, what can you do?" Raven asked, not taking her eyes off from their attacker. "I wanna find out, since I have an aunt and uncle who are angels after all...so yeah." Dipper replied. That was true, (Y/n)'s godparents are angels.

Evina, positioned her sword right above (Y/n)'s head, ready to plunge it in.

Evina raised the sword with a shout and pushed it towards the girl on the ground.

Suddenly, she was stopped with an unknown force that knocked her sword off her hands to the depths of the forest. "WHAT?!" Evina shouted and slightly backed away.

(Y/n) got up from the ground, head down. She raised her head then looked at Evina. Evina cringed at the sight of (Y/n) with red eye and black slits. The brunette smiled at Evina.

"Didn't I tell you she's my only cousin?" Raven said.

By this statement, Evina realized who and what she was confronting. Tad, Dave and Jazz also looked at the direction of (Y/n).

Evina's eyes widened when (Y/n) changed her form.

From a regular, black-haired girl, (Y/n) shifted to a black haired girl with yellow bangs, gold and red eye orbs, and now wearing a black gown with white designs on the edges, and a triangle with a Snowflake in the middle. She's also wearing a knee-lenght black and yellow boots. She has white wrist bands in each of her wrists, black earrings in her ears, and a gold and white ring in her middle finger.

(Y/n) smirked at Evina.

"Y-you're Satan's--" "Daughter? Well, some things are left unsaid, but you wanted to face this, so be it." (Y/n) remarked.

Evina changed her former outfit to a silver chest plate, skirt, black leggings and red boots. Her hair turned crimson-red.

Dave left Jazz and Tad fighting Raven and the others.

Dave also transformed from his former outfit to a black leather coat, not a shirt underneath, and black pants.

Evina just laughed at (Y/n). "So, what can you really do? Think you can defeat the queen of the Deadly Sins? Try your best." She taunts as she laughed.