ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 4- What He Calls An 'Abode'

"We follow."

Dipper said while grabbing Mabel's hand and going straight for the portal. Luckily, they caught up in time for the portal to close. But Bill and (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen.

(Y/n) POV

Bill brought me to some mansion in his mindscape. Well, I gotta admit, what a nice place for a demon to stay here. 'I wonder why he brought me here...'

"Good question, sweet cheeks. As I mentioned, you're mine forever, so I decided to stay in a place to last forever." Bill finished his statement.

"You do realize humans age right? And I'm one of them, if you didn't notice." I said, looking at him. He ponders over it for sometime, then he snapped his fingers. Nothing happened.

"Huh... you're a wonder... why didn't my magic work on you?"

I chuckled.

Bill's POV

'She sure is a beauty, I'm very lucky I have-- Wait, am I... staring?'

"Bill, snap the fuck out of it." She said, looking at me, surprised at my stupid reaction. "Sorry honey. I just, you know, with your..." "Okay, you may shut up now. So where exactly are we? I gotta admit this is one heck of a place you live in..." (Y/n) questions with a smile on her face.

'Don't worry doll, we are safer in here.'

3rd person POV

"Welcome to my home in the dreamscape. I promise, (Y/n), you will be happy in here with me." Bill utters with a hint of playfulness and seriousness in his voice. He led the confused girl in the mansion to her room.

The girl sat on her bed and Bill beside her, putting his arm around the (h/c)-haired girl's shoulders.

"Bill, why did you bring me here? I mean, I asked that a lot of times now, but I still can't understand why me, in a lot of pretty girls all over the world." Asked (Y/n) to the yellow demon.

"You see, I picked you because I've seen some pretty things." He replies, his expression shifting into something more serious.

"What's so special about me? If there is, I should have known."

"Do you know where you came from, (Y/n)?" Bill questions the girl.

"Of course, I came from..."

(Y/n)'s POV

Wow, Bill asked me the question I never wanted to hear. Why is he asking me that? "Of course, I came from..." I trailed off, realizing I have nothing to say. He made me think.

'He does know I'm basically adopted, right?'

"Of course I do, Snowflake." Bill mentions, after obviously reading my thoughts.

'I forgot he can read my mind.'

"Then why did you ask me about that when you're clearly aware that I don't know the answer?" I questioned.

"I thought someone told you about it already. Well, I guess I'll continue looking for answers to make sure my theory is correct." Bill said.

"What is your theory about me Cipher?" I quirked my brow, surprised he has a theory. 'Maybe his theory might be right.' I thought.

3rd Person POV

"Have you felt something unusual about yourself before, in a supernatural matter?" The demon queries, looking at the teenager's (e/c) orbs. "I remember how my parents told me when I was 12 that I was floating while asleep. I find that weird..." (Y/n) replies, laughing while remembering that time.

Then she continued, "Then there was also this time when I was 13, they told me that when I was a little kid, I was talking to the mirror. And when they saw who I was talking to, they got scared and carried me to their room. They asked me if I felt any sort of fear towards whoever it was I was talking to, and I said no. Instead I was like, happy to see him..." The female ended her story.

"Wait, floating while asleep? Talking happily to a scary guy in the mirror? My, my..." Bill mumbles the last part of his sentence, shocked.

"Why, what's wrong?" (Y/n) asks, confused at the demon's reaction.

"Snowflake, I think I know who your father is." Bill taps on his chin as his eyes were on the girl.

"Really? The real one?"

"We're still not sure, but I think I can ask him about this." Bill utters with uncertainty. (Y/n) sat silently for a few seconds before she talks again.

"Bill, who do you think is my father?" The girl asked, already growing impatient.

"After I talk to the man, I will try to discover your full potentials and enhance them for you to get ready to live with me." Bill responded with a plain tone.

"Bill, please, I really want to know. Why can't you just tell me?" (Y/n) questions the demon.

"Sorry kid. Let me just make sure, and when we are..." Bill did not finish his own sentence.

"Wait... Bill? What did you mean when you said I had potentials, and they need to be enhanced." The teen said to Bill.

"Snowflake, just wait here and I'll go talk to the man, okay?" Bill said opening the portal.

"Okay. But make sure to get back okay?" The (h/c)ette said to the blonde while going into the portal.

Bill's POV

It sure feels good to be in hell.

'Feels good to be home once again.'

Well, let's find my ol' best friend.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

Well, I guess I arrived at my destination.

"Ah, Bill Cipher. What are you doing here?" He said to me with a dark tone, as usual.

"You said you're missing a kid the past years, am I right?" I said to him blankly. "That's a fact. Why are you asking?" He said. "Does it have supernatural powers?" I said toward him. "Indeed, more powerful than mine. And by the way, it's a she." He told me .

"Do you know where she is?"

"I talked to her last 13 years ago, but since then, I lost contact with her, she lives above us. And I see, her power is going to emerge when the time comes, maybe when she loses her temper. Before that happens, her powers must be discovered by herself."

"I know her. You will meet her when the time comes. And by the way, she already knew a few moves, like the basics for us demons." I said because I will teach her that, she will not discover that by herself.

"I hope to see her soon, Cipher."

"We will meet again soon, my master."

And with that I came back to my mansion with my little Snowflake sleeping.