ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 29- Harsh Start

(Y/n)'s POV

"I knew it," I muttered under my breath. "What did you say dear?" Dave asks, still not removing his arms around my shoulder. I removed it and said, "I knew about you demons, Bill told me everything I know about you." I replied getting mad the tiniest bit.

"Yes! At least we don't have to explain ourselves like last time." Jane remarked.

"So, you already know everything about us... so why not tell us about yourself? How about that, huh?" Alex quirks an eyebrow at me.

"And what makes you think I'll do that, bastard?!" I said with venom mixed with my voice.

"I'M BACK!!! And I have another one with me." Someone shouted from the distance, which is behind me.

"Boss is back." Tad said, then smiled. I tried to turn my head, but Dave held it in place. "Don't wanna ruin the surprise, do we?" He said, coming face to face with me. Then I heard bodies crash to the ground.

"Bill!! Raven!! Wake up!!" Mabel and Dipper mumbled. I slapped Dave's hand that was holding my face. I saw Bill's and Raven's unconscious bodies.

"What did you do to them, you slut!" I said, walking towards Evina's direction to knock some sense into her, but I was stopped by an unknown force. But when I turned around, I saw Dave's hand raised to my direction.

"Oh yeah? Well answer me this question sweetheart, will you?" She replied. "It depends on the question bitch." I uttered through gritted teeth, getting furious. "I'm starting to like this girl." Jazz said aloud. "Well, back off because she's mine." Dave butted in. "No one can own me, unless I give permission!" I said attacking Dave with a drop kick. He held his stomach in pain. I smirked.

'So weak and useless. Just wait if they crossed the freakin' line.'

"Ugh, you fucking as-" "Hold on, Dave. She's a girl, calm down." Alex said.

"Ahh! I don't care!" He shook his body until he was free from Tad's grip.

Bill's POV

I started waking up, but I remembered the last situation I was in, so I kept my eyes shut and listened to my surroundings.

"No one can own me, unless I give permission!" It's Snowflake. Then I heard a 'thud' and a grunt.

"Ugh, you fucking as-" Dave.

"Hold on Dave. She's a girl, calm down." What was Pride's name? Oh yeah, Alex.

"Ahh! I don't care!" Dave said. Then I heard fast footsteps and a loud 'slap!'. I heard two voices that said, "(Y/n)!!".

I opened my eyes slightly and saw the Sins and Dave. Shooting Star and Pinetree were all tied up, and the handkerchief in their mouths went loose. And Raven was still unconscious. I looked towards the direction of the sound and saw a hyperventilating Dave and a knocked-down Sno-

'Oh no they did not.'

I started getting up. And they all noticed me, but except Snowflake. I was losing my sanity, again...

(Y/n)'s POV

Dave slapped me so hard I lost balance. I rubbed my cheeks. It didn't sting that much, its just an involuntary movement that exists inside me, and I have no idea why.