ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 13- Home

Dipper's POV

"That was something." I told Mabel.

"Yeah, who were those people anyway? Bill, do you know them?" Mabel asked Bill while he was holding (Y/n)'s hand. And she didn't even care while he's doing that.

They look cute together-- Woah what.

"I have no idea what they were doing there and yes, I do know them. They're from hell, or should I say the nightmare realm. I know those demons a long time, enough for me to know who they really are." Bill answered.

"And it also looks like the girl has that, thing for you, Bill." I snickered as I saw his sudden change of expression.

"And Dave has the same thing for (Y/n)." Mabel said.

"Shut up." They said in unison. "Trust me, there is no way I'll be taken away from Snowflake, and there is NO way Snowflake's gonna be taken away from me." Bill said, with an anger in his voice.

Woah. They're not dating but their committed to each other already?

"Yeah, what he said." (Y/n) said after Bill.

Wow. Much devotion.

"I discovered something new by the way." She asked us. Until now, I really don't get how she possesses those kind of powers. Her first power was the same with Bill's.'It's impossible that she's like Bill, right?'

"Really?! Can you show us?!" Mabel said, pretty jumpy. I guess she is really excited, but not excited as I am.

Mabel's POV

Oh, my bestfriend has powers!!! I can't wait to see her new powers...

"Let's go to a clearing in the woods, do you guys know any lo--" I cut her off by grabbing her arm. We just left the boys following us. Then we reached the clearing I wanted to go to since awhile ago. I just didn't tell them to surprise them. I know they'll like it. And of course, just as I said, they really liked it.

(Y/n)'s POV

Mabel grabbed my hand, cutting my sentence. She dragged me into the forest with Dipper and Bill following us. We stopped in a clearing. And it was breathtaking.

The spot was so clean, and there was a nearby falls, forming a large pond. It was clear like a mirror. I can see myself clearly.

"Mabel, how did you know this was here? It's so beautiful!" I gawked while sitting in front of the pond, dangling my feet for it to touch the cold, yet refreshing water. You have no idea how hot it is in here.

"Mabel, you didn't tell me this was here." Dipper looked around in awe. I really liked the place. It's really a good place for camping.

"I knew this place since a thousand years ago." Bill said, unamused. "But Mabel was the first one to take me here, so credits to her." I grinned, teasing Bill. "Boohoo Cipher." Mabel follows.

"Okay, okay... you wanna see my powers or not?" I spoke. "What's your new power anyway?" Mabel asked excitedly.

"I can change my clothes with whatever I want to wear with just two claps!" I stated happily.

"Woah, really? Do it, do it, DO IT!" She chanted. I then clapped my hands twice and my outfit changed from my recent clothes to a black and white blouse, a white skirt, a knee-high black converse, a black wrist band and a black hairband.

"See, cool right?!" I said as I looked at my new outfit. I then noticed the boys staring, good thing it wasn't windy out here. "Oh. My. Gosh. (Y/N) YOU LOOK SO COOL IN THAT OUTFIT!!!" Mabel said in awe.

"Thanks Mabel." I smiled at her. "(Y/n), I've never seen an outfit like that in all of the stores, did you make those yourself?" Dipper asks. Before I answered, Bill talked.

"Have you been the stores worldwide?" He received a glare from Dipper. It's funny how they act like little children.

"I don't have to go to all the stores to say that (Y/n)'s wearing a pretty outfit."

Before this becomes a full-on argument, I raised a question.

"Bill, are there more powers for me to uncover?" I finally decided to ask Bill, ignoring the things that just happened.

"I actually wanna teach about a lot more stuff today, Snowflake," Bill stated while tapping his chin. "But first, I want you to finally meet your father." He added.

'hUh?!'

"Who again?" I was unsure of what I heard.

'Bill knows my father?!'

That question keeps repeating in my mind. "He said 'your father',(Y/n)." Dipper answered.

"Bill you know my FATHER?!" I raised my voice a little as I asked him. "Well, that's the thing I told you right? When we first went to the dreamscape?" He questioned me back. Seriously?

"Oh right..." I trailed off as I picked up on what he was trying to say.

He smirked. Its been so long since he smirked.

And no, I don't miss him smirking.

"Pinetree, Shooting star, we'll go to the nightmare realm. So go to your so-called house. It's already getting dark, unless you want to see your worst nightmares." Bill tried to scare them off, but that didn't make them go home.

"We wanna go with you guys, and why are you going to the nightmare realm? Is (Y/n)'s dad in there?" Mabel asked. I never thought of that.

"Yeah, why are we going to the nightmare realm, is my dad there? Is he DEAD?" I asked Bill, a hunch of sadness in my voice.

"Just because he's in hell, doesn't mean he's dead." Bill said with his infamous smirk plastered on his physiques.

"So are you guys coming with us?" The twins nodded as a response.

Bill's POV

Pinetree and his sibling wants to come, huh? Well, we'll just have to see if they'll ever get out of that realm unaffected.

"Snowflake, let's go. Pinetree, Shooting star, kindly follow." I instructed. Snowflake went beside me as I created a portal. "Brace yourselves, first timers." I grinned.

In a step through a portal, I closed it. I smiled evilly while seeing terrified Pinetree and Shooting star. As for Snowflake, she's not that terrified, she just observed the place. She doesn't scared at all.

'What a tough one,'

She even seemed to like the place. What the fuck?

And it's like she knew the place already. But I don't remember her being here before even once.

"Snowflake, are you alright?" I asked. "Wow." Was all she said. I chuckled.

She was stunned by the place called Hell.