ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 21- He's Not Serious

(Y/n)'s POV

'Why did I even take the long way? I'm so dumb right now,'

I was strolling through the woods, very tired. Then I remembered I can float.

'Seriously (Y/n) what the fuck is wrong with you???'

I started floating to the Mystery Shack. After a few minutes, I finally got to my destination. It was really dark inside. I don't even know if Stanley and Ford are inside.

Thats when I heard a loud crash and someone shouting 'HELP!' inside. So I ran to the shack to see a thing that doesn't disturb me but I don't want to see at the same time.

There stands Bill, in front of two corpses, specifically Mabel and Dipper. Bill was holding a knife while grinning like a mad man, then laughing maniacally afterwards. He was carrying bloodied Mabel to the closet, then followed by Dipper's tortured body. I was shocked that very moment that I really can't move.I stared at their bodies.

'H-holy shit.'

'Did Bill really do this? What am I going to do now?! Should I tell the people? Where is Gruncle Stan and Gruncle Ford?'

Suddenly, I hear a creaking sound coming from Bill's direction.

Just a sound that highlights the event.

I look up to see Bill holding a butcher knife then smiling at me, creepily. He walks towards me.

naH NaHT ToDaY bItCh

Thankfully, I can now move my frozen legs. I ran to the clearing in the forest where the party was held. Then I saw it again.

I saw headless corpses of the people who attended the party a while ago. I covered my mouth because of shock. I looked behind me to see Bill walking to me.

"Like what you see, Snowflake?"

"Bill, what the heck is w-wrong with you?! Did you d-do all of this?!" I gestured to the lying bodies on the floor.

"Of course! It's been a while since I killed people. And it feels great! Now all I need to do is to finish my unfinished business, and that is to kill my beloved..." He finished his statement with a smirk, a devious smirk that can send you straight to hell.

He starts to launch at me. I avoided his attack and ran for dear life.

I'm too distracted to use my powers now. I just ran until he was out of sight. I rested on a tree when I heard his deadly footsteps.
I can also hear clashing of metals. I can tell it was two knives.

'Fucking hell, keep yourself together Bill!'

'I will fucking tell on you to my father once you're sober!'

I floated up to the tree's topmost part then waited for my killer to go away.

'Is this what happens when demons get too drunk?'

I don't know why I was scared, I'm way more powerful than Bill. I'm just afraid to use my powers against him. I have to admit, I grew a liking to that demon.

"(Y/n), where are you~?"

"You're making everything too difficult sweetie!"

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

"YOU KNOW I HATE YOU BEING STUBBORN, RIGHT?"

Each of his statement was followed by drunken maniacal laughs. I know he knows where the heck I am, or maybe he's too drunk to notice, I don't know. I tried to shoot him a fireball, but I was stopped by my heart.