ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 18- Summerween

A/n:

I know I'm late for halloween. But hey! Everyday's a halloween to me, everyday is so cool with you guys reading my story. Because of that, here's a chapter for you my dear readers. And don't forget to vote on my story and leave comments of what you guys think of the story.

3rd person's POV

(Y/n) found out that Bill can cry just because of her dying. She said that she can possibly die, but an energy ball can't kill her. After that, they had lunch in Greasy's diner with everyone looking at Bill, narrowing their eyes. He didn't pay attention to them and heads straight to an empty booth.

By the way, they threw the unconscious bodies of the two in the nightmare realm where they were surrounded by other hell walkers. They were immediately send to (Y/n)'s dad, that's where they woke up. They received a punishment from their king, because he knows what have they done. But their master wasn't that harsh on them since her daughter have done some of the work.

Mabel, Dipper, (Y/n), and Bill slept for the entire afternoon with some, happenings...

Mabel woke up 6:57 p.m. in her alarm clock. 'Bingo~...' she says to herself while hearing a groan from Bill. She then hears (Y/n)
say something like 'Back, you foul demon' or something related to it. She stares at the scene of the two while grinning to herself. She then catches the attention of the two couple, or that is what she thinks of them.

'It will happen, someday...'

(Y/n)'s POV

'The heck did Bill just say? Wait, I don't wanna remem-'

"Snowflake, that hurt!" Bill says with a hurt voice.

"What happened to you lovebirds, huh?" Mabel runs to me and starts poking my cheek.

"Whatcha talkin' about, dude?" I asked. Damn, I hope she did not see what happened.

"Oh, I almost forgot, IT'S SUMMER-WEEN, GUYS! AND YOU PEOPLE ARE INVITED TO MY PARTY TOMORROW!"

"Wait, Shooting star. Did you say Halloween?" I look at Bill suspiciously. "No Bill, I said Summerween." Mabel says quoting the word "summerween".

"It's the same thing, you know." Bill shot at Mabel.

"Ugh, what is with you guys. I was sleeping." Dipper says lazily, rubbing his eyes. "Good evening Dip!" Mabel says to her twin. "Do we have to be all-nighters?" Dipper says asking her sister and me. He sat up and faced us.

"Yes, and we are going to talk about the party and all the costumes we will wear." I say while scanning my fingernails. And its only 7:19 p.m. in the alarm clock.

"So guys, where do we start? Costumes?" Mabel says and grabs her phone. She types 'cosplay costumes for twins in halloween'.

Then it showed Len and Rin Kagamine from 'Servant of Evil'. They're vocaloid, by the way.

"Ooh! This one, this one!" Mabel suddenly shouts at Dippers ears.

"Um, what is that?"

"Dum dum, its for our summerween costume! Len and Rin Kagamine! Lets order it now, please!!!"Mabel says/shouts.

"Its not that bad Pinetree." Bill suddenly speaks.

"Fine, I'll t-" "YES! THANK YOU BRO!" Then Mabel crashes into Dipper with a bone-crashing hug. She lets go and orders the costume. It says the package will arrive 3:00 a.m.

"How about my costume?" I suddenly say.

"We can do magic remember?" Bill says while lighting up his hand with blue fire.

"Yeah I know, but I don't know what to wear. Who should I copy?"

I definitely never thought about the costume I should wear. "Should I do Black Widow? Clothing too skin-tight... How about Scarlet Witch-- Nah, I'm not feeling it. Or Anime? Maybe Erza, or Mikasa, or Touka--"

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n). Why do you think about protagonists that much? Why not try...antagonists? Villains?" Mabel says.

"Nice idea Shooting star." Bill says while touching his non-existent beard. Probably thinking about his costume. "How about some Joker for me and some Harley Quinn for Snowflake?" Bill says with that smirk on his face.

"Not bad Bill, but aren't there anymore?" I say even though I really like the idea of me and Bill being 'psychos'.

"Oh come on, Snowflake. We look good with those costumes."
Bill says while making his hands a way to my waist. I kinda get used to it, really, so I didn't flinch in that action of his. I leaned to his shoulders.

"Fine then, at least I don't have anymore problems." I say while floating.

"DUDE YOU CAN FLOAT NOW?!" Mabel said, practically screaming.

"Oh yeah... I wondered, so I kinda did it. And it worked!"

"(Y/n) you're unfair, you're not gonna walk now?" Dipper says with a pouty face.

"I will if I want and need to."

"Costumes fixed! So what's next, the venue?" Mabel says typing in her phone.

"Snowflake and I can take care of that."

"What do you mean 'Snowflake and I'? You will have to do the job on your own mister. And I will take care of the food." I say while chuckling to myself when I heard Bill grunt with disappointment.

(Time check: 7:49 p.m.)

'I feel like watching a horror movie, what about you guys?' I told them, well, you know how.

'Yeah okay./Good idea, Snowflake./Wait, what?'

Thats what they said. Well, the majority of the four of us wants to, so let the movies begin.

"By the way, let's starts working in the morning so the party starts at 6:30 p.m. tomorrow, okay?" Mabel reminds us while going down the stairs to the living room. Bill poofed a CD. When I saw it, I felt a smirk on my face.

'The Ring'

"Yo Bill whats the mo-" Dipper stopped his statement when he saw the title of the movie. He wanted to faint but held it in. Because of that, Bill snickered to himself.

'A right movie at the right event,huh?'