ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 5- Teaching Dorito

Bill's POV

I came to Snowflake's room and see her sleeping. She looks adorable while sleeping. Then something came in my mind.

'A prank would do...'

3rd person's POV

Bill goes to the kitchen and places some ketchup in the knife and also in his shirt. Then a scream is almost heard across the mansion.

With that, (Y/n) woke up with a start. "What, Bill?! Where are you?!" She shouts, running to the kitchen. "Get away from him you stupid bas- Oh my fuck!!!" The shocked and frightened girl screamed. She approaches the unconscious demon, before she froze on her place.

(Y/n) POV

'Wait, I thought Bill could not possibly die, and why does it smell like ketchup in here?' I asked myself. Then it finally hit me like a brick. I glared at the 'corpse' on the floor covered with 'blood'.

'This little shit...'

3rd Person POV

The yellow demon starts to get up, cackling loudly.

"Your reaction was priceless!!" Bill excalimed, laughing his pants off.

"Bill what the actual fuck! You scared the hell out of me!" The girl shot at the laughing demon.

"But seriously Snowflake, you've gotta admit, it was all worth it!" Bill replied with a devious smirk plastered on his face, then continued laughing.

'Why did I even fall for this trick... where did he even get the idea of playing this retarded prank?'

"I'm a dream demon kid, that is what we, or should I say I, do." He spoke, drying an imaginary tear from his eye.

"Stop reading my mind, it's like invading my only privacy." (Y/n) scowls, standing up from the mess Bill just made.

"No promises, Snowflake." The dream demon chuckles as he teleports beside the (h/c)-haired female to poke her cheek.

"Anyway... I called you here because I wanted to teach you basics about being a demon like me. And trust me, it will be easy, especially for you." He said the last part barely audible.

(Y/n) and Bill started walking to a large room with a large door, and it had ancient latin words engraved at the very top that the shorter girl did not understand.

The girl was amused and surprised at the same time when they just entered the room. There was a lot of books in the right side of the room. Bill then got a book that showed the title. Bill scanned the book then stopped in a page then showed it to the girl.

"Snowflake, this is how you get your powers enhanced."

(Y/n)'s POV

"Wait, POWERS?! I HAVE POWERS?!" My eyes widened at what Bill said.

"Oh, no you don't," he deadpanned as his eye stared at me, "we have nothing to enhance too."

The growing grin on my face fell, along with my patience with this man.

"I hate you."

"Aw, I was just teasing! Don't take it to heart!"

I crossed my arms on my chest while rolling my eyes.

'Great, what is he up to now???'

"I will teach you basics, Snowflake, like simply throwing a fireball... a demon fireball."