ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 19- The Planning

3rd Person's POV

The four finished the movie 9:49 p.m. They're just glad that not a single one of them is tired. The movie was so cool that everyone of them had a personal reaction.

(Y/n), being the bipolar she is, flinched at jumpscares and laughs at characters who easily gets scared by the ghost.

Bill, being the savage he is, just laughed at jumpscares and always puts his arms around (Y/n).

Mabel, being the loudest one around, shouts whenever something creepy and scary happens. But gladly, her brother smacks a pillow right in front of her face before she screams. She just thanked Dipper for being 'kind'.

Dipper, being the jumpy and scaredy-cat he is, always covers his face with a couch pillow to block his eyes from watching the TV screen. He helps his sister to quiet down, but failed to do that thing to himself most of the time, which caused Stanley and Stanford to come watching with them.

Stanley, being the brave and jokerman he is, always laughed with Bill. He was too dumb to get his face nearest to the screen. With a single jumpscare from the little girl, he shouts and crawls back to the his chair, clutching his chest, almost having a heart attack.

Like Wtf dude just stay fucking put.

Stanford, being the intelligent and observant he is, always spotted movie mistakes and states a better way to make it all seem realistic. And all of them had to agreee so he can totally shut up. But after the another, another remark is going to follow.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

[8:37 a.m.]

3rd Person's POV

It was already morning, time to prepare the most incredible Halloween party ever going to be created.

(Y/n) starts to think of food people will eat at night.'Doritos, Pitt Cola, Mountain Dew, Piattos, chocolate fountain... what else, what else, what else!?'

As for Bill, he made the setting in a beautiful clearing in the middle of the forest, which makes it more interesting and creepy, just to light up the special event. It had a lake for everyone to swim on.

Mabel got the costumes with Dipper having an excited look on his face. But that soon turned into confusion when his twin starts to unwrap the package. He has no idea how to wear the fancy stuff, although the outfit seemed familiar to him, but he remembered it as a yellow and black, not a yellow and white like Len's.

'Oh, Bill! He knows how to wear this stuff! He always does,'

'Never thought I would do this, but YOLO Bro.'

Mabel proudly tries on her outfit in the bathroom. And she must say, she looks glamorous in that gown. She was about to step out the bathroom and show what she looks like, but she'll make it a surprise for everyone.

Wendy made creepy invitations with the help of Tambrey and Lee. (Y/n) was there so she made the invitation somewhat disturbing, just for the heck of it.

Bill's POV

"How will this place look like hell?"

Bill taps his chin while forming an idea in his head. Then he starts to put skulls of humans everywhere in sight.

'They won't notice anyway.'

(Y/n)'s POV

I've got all the human food needed for everyone to stay awake at night. I got a lot of food. I even got all the juices here in Gravity Falls!

But no Mabel juice.

I helped with the invitations and I enjoyed making it. I also get to know Wendy's two friends, Lee and Tambrey. They were so cool. But Wendy says that it's not only them that I should meet.

"I wonder what Bill's doing right now." I suddenly say to myself, obviously looking for the demon. I can't believe I'm missing him already. Its like, 4 hours only.

"Who are you looking for, hm?" I hear a voice from behind me, and my face lit up when I processed who it was. But I didn't let him notice it.

"And why would I be looking for someone?" I say while looking down to avoid eye contact. And also to hide my blush.

"You're right. I am now here, after all."

I cocked a brow at him.

"Admit it Snowflake, you miss me~" He said and made me flustered more. "No I don't." I state, finally having courage to look up, but not to him, because that would be awkward.

"Oh, really? Remember I can still access through your mind even though its limited?" He mocks while having that smirk on his face again.

"Stop reading my mind." I say while narrowing my eyes at him.

"Hah, guilty! I didn't even mention that I read your mind, I just reminded you that I can." He says with a cheeky grin. I pouted saying, "Yeah, fine, you win, as if there's a prize." I say, really guilty right now.

"There is." He says walking towards me. I just took a step backwards before stopping dead at my tracks. I seem to be held in place by a certain force, and that force belongs to him.

"What the fuck do you--"

"Kiss me."

...

...

"Y' know what, don't even think about it. Release me, Cipher."

"Fine." He lets me go.

My nose will seriously betray me any moment.