ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 3- I'm Yours

2nd Person POV

'Did I just hear what I think I did?'

"Yes indeed, sweetie." Bill said, waiting for your answer.

'Crud! I forgot he can read minds. That is so not cool, invading my only privacy...'

"You're insane if you think that I would agree with you!!" You shot back at him. "Well, I guess I need to stay here for an eternal with you and frozen Pinetree..." Bill said, with that infamous smirk on his face, again.

'That is the third time I saw him with his cute smirk- waitwaitwaitwaitwait WHAT AM I SAYING, BILLCANREADMINDSHOLYSHITI'MGONNAGAG...

Bill chuckled when he knew that you're fighting with your self. "Humans, can't think stuff through..." He trails off. "Tick tock, doll." He sang, his hand lighting with blue fire, waiting for you to shake it.

That last statement took you like two minutes to answer. Then finally you made up your mind.

"Fine, I'm yours..."

Bill grins as he stared at your hand, now holding his to seal the deal.

"Wise decision, doll..." The demon grins before he snapped his fingers.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

You woke up from your deep slumber and you suddenly realized what you have done. You saw Dipper running up to you. "(Y/n)! What happened? The last thing I remember was..." He suddenly stopped.

"What? Umm... nothing. We must have fallen asleep because we are really tired. Man, time pasts by fast." You said, thinking about Dipper's reaction if you told him about Bill. He recognized Bill as a dangerous being that cannot be trusted in any way, so you knew he'd freak out and try to keep you away from Bill at any costs.

'What now? Bill owns me and I don't know how to deal with him yet...'

You heaved an exasperated sigh, combing your hair back with your fingers.

'Well this is gonna be a long summer, I wish things will turn out better than I'm already expecting.'

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

[9:43 a.m.]

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) and Dipper went back to the mystery shack last night because they're tired. Dipper wrote stuff down in his journal before drifting off to sleep.

(Y/n) woke up, 9:43 in the morning. As she was about to move, she felt someone behind her.

More like, someone.

'How did both of us fit in this one sleeping bag-- wait, who is this creep anyways??' She asked herself.

"Good question, Snowflake. Good morning." The stranger responded, as if it just read her mind.

Oh, now she knew who it was.

"Fuck this shit-- Mabel! Dipper!" She screamed. Bill, who was beside her, covered his ears, while Mabel and Dipper shot up from their dreams.

"(Y/n), it's okay. I'm here, I'm here-- Wait, what." Dipper froze, realizing what he had just said.

"Uh oh, someone's dreaming about someone." Mabel said with her usual enthusiastic voice. "Shut up, Mabel." Dipper blushed as he spoke, earning a giggle from his sister.

"Now I know what you meatsacks feel when I give you screaming heads..." Bill frowns, looking at (Y/n).

'So I have powers to hurt a demon now huh? Cool...'

"Bill! What the heck are you doing beside (Y/n)?!" Dipper and his twin exclaimed in unison.

"Woah, calm down a bit, wouldn't you? You guys are sure funny. I'm just here to claim what is supposed to be, or, what is mine." Bill smirks before carrying (Y/n) bridal-style, opening a portal to the mindscape. The girl tried to get off the demon, trashing around and struggling as hard as she could, but failed.

"Guys!!!" The panicked girl screamed with all her might while going through the portal with the man who practically owned her.

"Oh no. What do we do, what do we do..." Mabel paces back and forth, unable to determine what to do. Dipper recovers from everything and stares at the portal in front of them, still open. He releases a shaky sigh before he clenched both of his fists.

"We follow."