ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 17- A Little Visit

3rd Person's POV

The "Mabel juice" incident happened yesterday. Mabel and Dipper came back together just for Dipper to get jealous of Bill and Mabel squealing the words 'I ship it,' all the time she sees Bill and (Y/n) together.

Now its daytime, and its already 10:43 and (Y/n) still hasn't wake up yet. Bill is watching her closely, learning about her features, her inhales and exhales. And he has to admit, he just picked the most genuine, pretty, and clever girl in the whole dimension. And for sure he's lucky, because you can only pick one girl from the nightmare realm once in a lifetime, and he really is lucky. The luckiest demon ever to have a perfect girl by his side.

Bill's POV

'C'mon Snowflake. Wake up, I wanna talk already. I'm bored.'

I keep thinking about how long will the girl continue to sleep. Then I suddenly saw her flinch, and I swear I can hear her mumble my name.

"Bill, help me..." She keeps mumbling in her sleep. I have a bad feeling because of her actions. Then she shot up from her slumber, sweating terribly. I sat down beside her to calm her down. She was breathing hard. I can tell she had a nightmare. Right before I start to massage her back to sooth her, she suddenly hugged me, and she was crying.

"Why are you cry--" "B-Bill, promise m-me you won't leave me, o-okay?"

Okay, where on this very existence did she get that stupidest thing? Of course I will never leave her! She's mine! And nobody, NOBODY can ever take her away from me.

"(Y/n), look at me." I told her when I grabbed her chin for her to face me. Then we had eye contact. She's still sweating and crying terribly.

"I promise you I will never ever leave you. That's a promise, so stop crying. Wherever I go, you'll be by my side, so we can be together forever, you get me?" I sounded serious but calm at the same time. And I can see that my words cooled her, but she still sobs.

"P-promise?"

"You know I'm a man of my word."

Then after I said my sentence, I can feel something intertwined with my pinkie.

It was (Y/n)'s pinkie.

I think it locks our promise, and if I broke that, I'll be dead.

Childish, I know.

After that, I hugged for her to stop crying. And gladly, there were no more tears.

"How about we eat breakfast, hm?"

"I thought we don't need to eat."

"We don't 'need' to eat, but we can eat if we 'want' to."

"Let's go then." After that she ran past me going down the stairs, only to meet with Pinetree's face.'Why in the world!'

"Guys, we have visitors." Pinetree said. And I can read his mind so easily that I already know what is going on. And it seems Snowflake does too.

"What?! How did they know we're here?"

"They have powers like us, Snowflake,"

"Ugh, I do not want to deal with them right now."

"Guys, they're waiting for you in the living room." Pinetree said while leading us to the living room.

When we arrived I see a panicked Shooting star, confused Fez, a suspecting Sixer, a blushing Icebag, and a working Question mark. A really whole lot of people.

"Guys please don't fight."

"Relax kid, we're cool already." I told Snowflake because she thought me and Sixer don't get along with each other.