||》One-shot: "What Gift?" (An x-mas special)《||

This chapter contains a little Gore. If you find it disturbing, then don't read this one-shot. You have been warned.

(Y/n)'s POV

[7:43 a.m.]

It was a cold, Christmas morning when I woke up. The twins where still fast asleep, but Bill was nowhere to be seen. I peeked through the window. I smiled when I saw what's outside.

"Guys! It's snowing!"

Dipper groggily opened his eyes then looks at me confused. "Seriously, in the middle of the summer?" "Oh, come on Dipstick, it's my favorite season! We should enjoy!"

"Good morning, Christmas people! What's shaking?" Mabel says finally awake. She carries Waddles to her lap.

"Good morning, Mabes! It's Christmas!Yay!"

"(Y/n), where's Bill?" Dipper asked, scratching his head.

"Yeah, I haven't noticed him this morning." Mabel followed.

"I don't know. Maybe he hates Christmas so he went back to the Dreamscape. Who knows?"I replied. I'm really not sure where Bill is right now.

"Hey, don't worry people. He can take care of himself. Let's enjoy winter! Last downstairs eats Stancakes!" I mentioned reassuring them. I said the last part fast enough to make them process the sentence first before running downstairs.

Dipper came last since Mabel and I were very hyper right now. "Not fair, guys." He says as he grunted.

"Nobody cares 'cause you get to eat the infamous STANCAKES!" Mabel said while handing her brother a Stancake. "Made freshly in the pan with butter, flour, sugar, and... Gruncle Stan's hair." Mabel said.

'Yuck... Well, here goes nothing... Fuck my life.'

I read Dipper's mind. I snickered at his comment. He finished the Stancake, Mabel finished her Mabel juice, and I finished my hot cocoa. I clapped my hands and I was now wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt inside, black jeans and a black converse.

Mabel just wore her Shooting Star sweater and jeans, and Dipper just wore his Navy Blue jacket, a pair of converse, and denim Pants. We ran outside and jumped to the snow. It was like landing on a pillow.

We threw Snowballs at each other, built a Snow man, and I made an Avalanche just by clapping. Honestly, how cool was that?!

The snow covered the entrance of the shack. We were giggling because of that. Then we heard giggling from the roof. I was confused first but when I looked up, the question bothering me was finally answered.

"Bill! Did you cause this snow?!" I shout at him in order for him to hear me.

"Indeed Snowflake, that's why I deserve a 'Thank You, Bill' and a present, if that what you call it."

"Fine! Can you come down here for a sec?"

And with that request he floated until he was face-to-face with me as he smiled genuinely. I blushed slightly then hugged him. "Thanks, Bill. But why did you make it snow?" I ask but not letting go of the hug.

"I know winter is your favorite season, and I got the idea from your nickname, Snowflake."

"Thanks again, Bill. This is my first Christmas experience where it snowed."

"Thats my present for you... Merry Christmas, Dear."

"Merry Christmas, Bill."

Thats when I let go of the hug then smiled at him. I hear Dipper's and Mabel's footsteps coming to us. "You guys are so perfect!" Mabel squealed. Then she hugged me and Bill with her in the middle.

"Enough guys! Let's have fun!" He said then threw a snowball at Mabel. "YAY!" Mabel said then let's go of Me and Bill.

"How 'bout my gift?" Bill asked.

"What do you want as a gift?"

"Something, I am really pleased with, of course."

"Like what exactly?"

"What do you think doll? I'm a creature of the dark, you should know."

"Okay, you asked for it." I find it a bit disturbing, but he wants it. And I can and WILL give it to him.

I started to look for something that has blood on it. I left without Mabes and Dip noticing.

But Bill did.

I found a mountain and climbed it. I found a cave in the middle portion of the mountain. I went inside it with my hand engulfed with yellow flames so I can light my way. I heard a growl from inside then I saw two green dots. I think it was eyes.

I started to back up as the creature walked forward. I think I saw this creature in Dipper's journal.

'Was that a Gremgoblin...? Yeah, that's right... now, what did it say abou--'

A thought hit me like a rock.

'Never to look on his eyes for you not to see your worst nightmare.'

I looked away from the Gremgoblin then started to throw an energy ball to it. It crashed on the floor completely unconscious. 'A perfect gift for the perfect demon.'

I cut its stomach, blood splashing everywhere. I almost smiled at the sight of the Gremgoblin's insides. I got the heart, stomach, liver, and some of its blood, all in a big container. The Gremgoblin is obviously dead. I cleaned my bloodied hands by clapping twice, as always. The blood was a good shade of red, and makes me, hungry a bit. I sipped some of the crimson liquid. Its part of being a sadist and being the Princess of Hell.

I hummed as I tasted the iron-like liquid in my moutn.

But I should get going to give the present to Bill. I floated down the steep edge of the unknown mountain and headed straight to the Mystery Shack.

I see Wendy and her gang with Mabel, Dipper, Candy and Grenda on the roof. Bill was not there with them.

'Maybe he's inside.'

I quickly got through the snow that blocks the porsh and his my present for Bill in the mindscape. I saw him sitting in the couch, drinking coffee. He faced me when he saw me.

"Well?"

"Nothing much. I got your gift though."

"What is it?" When he asked that question, I dropped the jar in front of him. He smiled widely then chuckled lightly.

"I love it, Snowflake. How'd you know the exact thing I want?"

"I call it skill." I reply while pointing my head. He quickly got the gesture.

"I told you not to read my mind."

"You read my mind a lot."

"Fair point."

"You're welcome for your gift."

Bill stood up from the couch then gave me a quick kiss. I blushed then hugged him again.

"This was the best Christmas ever, don't you agree, Hon?"

"I do agree, and it's all because of the gifts."

Wait...

What was he going to do with that gift???