ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 15- Ruler of all Evil

(Y/n)'s POV

"You see, my little demon, it all started when me and your mother got separated from me because of a little incident."

"What happened?" I asked, really curious. Who would not get curious and definitely confused about all of this stuff happening?

"Your mom was a dream demon. We met 3000 ago in human years. But in demon years, it was just 30 years."

'Wait, WHAT?'

'That explains why I look like a 20 year old, even though I'm 2000 years old, deal with it.'

'Seriously, Bill? Makes me wonder how old I am,'

"I fell in love with her, because she has brown eyes, like yours, a slightly tanned skin. Until now she takes my breath away."

"I wish I met her, dad."

"She was a perfect leader for all the dream demons. She was the reason why I met Cipher here." He continued.

"Bill Cipher was her apprentice that time, and he wasn't always that loud." I just snickered at that statement. The thought of Bill being quiet, it's like I can't believe it, and I never will.

"But, there was a war, and she trained her fellow dream demons and the other devils to prepare for battle. They were all fierce and strong, and the only problem was your mother."

"What?"

"When they were going to battle the Seven Deadly Sins, she was in front of all the demons. The ghouls, soul reapers, ghosts, soul eaters were all there. She was the first to attack and to be attacked. When she was about to get stabbed by an ancient sword..."

"What happened?!"

"Cipher saved her."

"Eh?"

"You heard him, Snowflake." Bill said with his signature smirk on his face. I cocked an eyebrow at him. "I saved her, and in return she saved me." He finished. Then my father continues.

"She did save Cipher, but was not able to save herself. She protected the little one, but she was saving him from a demon arrow, which killed her." I can see the sad expression on my dad's face. I felt sad too, of course. It's my mother we're talking about here.

Hehe, Satan? Sad? King of demons? I know right?

"I'm really sorry father." I said, my eyes starting to tear up. Then he hugged me. "Its okay, (Y/n)."

'Wow, he called me by my name!'

"Of course, your mother gave you that name before she got to train little Cipher."

"You can read minds too?"

"Of course I can, it's in our powerful blood,"

"Why does Bill know how to--"

"Its your mom, (Y/n),"

Wow, my dad is great. As time goes on, I chatted with my dad for a short time, or that's what I think. Dad also said my mom was hit by the lust demon who had a daughter by that time. He also said that I was only 1 year old, or 100 years when my mom died. Bill also joined our conversation. And as for Mabel and Dipper, they were just listening and keep staring towards me and my dad. They look like they can't believe what is happening. When I looked at the time, we were just here about 4 hours in human time. And it was time when we had to talk about my immortality.

"So, my daughter, do you know how to use some of your powers now?" Satan asked me.

"Yeah dad. Bill taught me some, and I really want to learn,"

"Remember your past, dear daughter? In the mirror? And your dream?" He asked. I thought about his question for a while before answering.

"The mirror, yes. The dream, no... and that was you? Cool~!"

"Remember the things I told you in the dream?" Dad asked.

"The thing about me being powerful than you?" And in that statement, I can see Bill's expression turn into excitement and delight. And I knew exactly what was running in his mind, without even reading it.

"Yes."

Hold up. Me?

More powerful than my father?

That's normal I guess. 

But it guess the situation depended on who your father is.