ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 14- Meeting 'HIM'

Bill's POV

The three were busy looking around. Seems like this castle is that eye-catching.

Only if they knew what each room contained.

"Let's keep moving, and stay close to each other." (Y/n) snapped back to reality and we continued walking. In the way, we passed through the large room where they punished bad souls, the large room where a monster by the name Hogoffer lives.

He's a demon slayer. Quite stronger than the norm, but he wouldn't slay me, I'm more powerful than that crap. Shooting star was on the verge of crying, while Pinetree looked around frantically.

"Bill, are we there yet?" Snowflake asks,impatient. "Yeah B-bill, it's taking forever a-already." Shooting star mentions, voice shaking. "Aw Mabel, don't cry. It's not that bad anyway." Snowflake told Shooting star, trying to calm her down. "That's easy for you to say, (Y/n). We were easily terrified by movies... JUST. MOVIES. (Y/N)." Pinetree's panicked face was sweating.

"Relax numbskulls, we're here already!" Ah, finally we arrived. I can't handle Shooting star's whining already. What stands before us is a door guarded by two centaurs. I gladly walked my way to them, but I stopped when I remembered I was in human form. So I changed back to my old self. A glowing, yellow, triangular demon. I approached Snowflake and the others because O just remembered something.

"You can't go in there by the way. Supposedly, demons only can enter, because they'll probably kill you when they find out you're mortals." I explained and smirked towards the twins. "What?! You can't just leave us here!" Pinetree panicked. Shooting star was really on the verge of breaking down. "Relax kids, there's a way." I stated. Perhaps they know what my idea is, because they hesitated to do it.

"No way, Bill! How do we know we can trust you after everything you have done to our family?" Pinetree questions, voice suddenly sounding cold. I scoffed.

"Fine then, wait for us here. Snowflake let's--" "Fine then, we'll do it. What's the catch?" I sniggered as Pinetree changed his pathetic mind.

"Let's see... how about, I turn you into a demon, or disguise you into one... and in exchange, you'll have to accept (Y/n)'s mine, DEAL?" I said as I stretched my hand for him to reach. He was thinking about it. It was a pretty hard decision for him to make.

But he looked like he accepted the fact for the past few days, what the fuck is taking him so long to answer?

Hehe, poor Pinetree...

"Fine, deal." He finally said.

"Okay then... just act, I don't know, evil. Understood?" Snowflake snickered at the sight after I snapped my fingers. Now standing at Pinetree's space is a floating blue pinetree. And now standing at Shooting star's place is a brightly colored shooting star. They both have only one eye. They exactly looked like me, but instead with different forms.

"Aaahhh! I'm a literal pinetree! Mabel your a Shooting star!Literally!!" I just snickered at their reactions. "Hey, what about (Y/n)? She's a mortal, right???" Shooting star mentioned. "That's what you think." I said with a devilish grin in my face.

"Wait. What the fuck--" Snowflake narrowed her eyes at me. She turns her head to look at me in the eye. "Do you mean I'm a de--" "Don't spoil it Snowflake. Now, ready to get inside?" I cut her off by putting my fingers on her lips. She grunted. They all nodded. I can see through Pinetree's mind that he knows what exactly I'm talking about a while ago, and he seems shocked and scared at the same time. And also Shooting star.

We passed the two centaurs without being bothered by them. They just opened the door to the throne of (Y/n)'s father. I'm not gonna introduce him to you yet...