ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 23- The Seven Deadly Sins

3rd Person POV

Bill and (Y/n) finally went back to their respective body. When (Y/n) got to the kitchen of the shack to get water, she was double cautious about the thing she will take in. She observes the object first. The day went on then all got to sleep, except for Bill and (Y/n), who watched horror movies through the night.

They have no idea what was happening to the realm below them.

Satan's POV (new pov for everyone)

I just imprisoned a two lust demons in their respectful room. Of course with their worst nightmares with them. They'll get out when they learn their lesson: Never to mess with my daughter.

"Boss, you have a message from your sibling, the king of war." Hal said, rushing to me. He's one of my servants, from the Seven Deadly Sins, king of gluttony.

"Tell me this note from him." I say while looking down at him from my high throne.

"Trigon said: 'Greetings, dear brother. It's a long time, no see. I will be visiting you there in your dimension with my dear daughter. I hope I see you again, Big Brother, and hopefully with your soon-to-rule daughter.' That was all, your highness," Hal finished his statement.

"Go back to your business now Hal, I will notify him that Ihave received his message."

Hal's POV

I rushed back to my room full of different varieties of food and drink for me to consume it all. Then someone talked to me through my mind, accessing to it.

"Hal, you there?" Jazz said, the king of wrath.

"I am here, Jazz. Why are you talking to me?"

"Evina, with her partner Dave, just got out of the torture chamber and is here with us, she has an announcement to make." He replied.

"Copy that, Jazz. Let me tell Jane." And with that i ended the
call. I started to locate Jane, the Sloth queen.

"Arrrggghh, what is it, fucking glutton?" She asked lazily.

"I'm in the middle of my beauty sleep." She complained. Well, she is the laziest. "I just got a call from Jazz and he said that we should all meet up." I explained. "Ugh, fine. Can you pick me up?" She pleaded.

"Okay, as long as you have food and soda." With that I ended the call. I decided to call the rest of the members.

"Hello, dear Hal." Alex answered my call immediately, the king of Pride.

"Get to headquarters, now." I ended our chat, for sure he got it. I don't want to hear anymore of his bragging, anyway.

I located Sebastian, or the king of Envy.

"Talk, Hal." He said plainly. "Jazz called and-" "I know, I'm already on my way. Why is he always telling you first? Does he trust you more than me?" He says, obviously wishing that he was in my position. That's his business, anyway.

I started to call Tad Strange, the king of Cunning, like his big brother. But his brother was way stronger than him so his brother was placed next to Satan, while Tad was placed with us. But he still was the strongest of us all. But he wasn't the leader, Evina is.

"What's up, Gluttony?" He said so fast, I bet he's busy. "I have a name you know." "I know, Hal. So why did you call me?" Tad asked. "Evina wants us to be with her so she can make an announcement." "Okay Hal, be right there." Then he ended the call.

I almost forgot I was to pick up Jane from her trashy house.

Time skip- In headquarters

Hal's POV

Jane and me got there just in time. And we saw we were the last ones to arrive. Evina was sitting in her chair, with a boy beside her, probably Dave. We all sat to our respective chairs, then started listening to Evina's words.

"We just went up the surface to visit the world, but we saw the most unpleasant thing in my eyes." She started.

"What was it, Lust?" Jane interfered.

"I saw Bill Cipher with a human girl." I gasp, as well as the others. "Pft, I know she'll trick that petty girl, whoever she is, that's what we do." Tad butted in.

"But he seemed serious about it. What do you demons think?" She snapped.

"You know my bro, great in acting, better in cunning." Tad said.

"Oh Tad, you always know how to cheer me up." She walked to Tad and gave him a peck in the lips. "I just wish your brother is the same." She continued. "How 'bout me, huh? Where's my kiss?" Sebastian suddenly asked. Evina laughs.

"Sorry baby, but you didn't do anything useful that's worth my lips." Evina said.

"She's just human, and guess what? We got attacked by this unknown force and it sent us here unconscious. And I'm planning revenge."

"We're with you, Evina." Jazz said. Evina grins devilishly and folds her arms on her chest.

"Good."