ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 22- A Living Nightmare

(Y/n)'s POV

[9:45 p.m.]

The incident about the prank happened yesterday. Now it was nighttime. Mabel, Dipper, Bill, and I were about to finish the movie Captain America: Civil War. When we finished it, I went to the kitchen to get a little amount of food before sleeping. I saw a slice of chocolate cake on the table. I ate the half of it then left it there then went to bed. On my way there, I walked pass Bill.

Bill's POV

We finished an action movie just in time to go to sleep. Snowflake heads to the kitchen to do something. I went in the attic with the twins. I felt a disturbance in my stomach, like I need something. This is the first time it happened. 'I think...I'm...hungry.'

With that thought I went back downstairs and walked my way to their kitchen. On my way I passed by Snowflake. She smiled at me sleepily then yawned. I just patted her head then told her to go to sleep. I guess she got used to sleeping that she gets tired even when she's a demon. She can just recover by an hour, well, if she only knows.

I saw a plate of partly-eaten cake on the kitchen. I quickly got it with my bare hands and shoved it in my mouth. It was tasty. I got upstairs to see everyone sleeping. I floated beside (Y/n) while she was sleeping. She was so peaceful. Then darkness consumed me.

Time skip: Morning

Bill's POV

[9:06 a.m.]

I woke up with Pinetree staring at me. I looked at him curiously then I started to get up. 'Wait, I remember myself floating last night, why did I-'

I look down at my body. I was shocked and speechless with what I just saw.'How will Snowflake react to this? How did this happen? How about my body?'

Flashback: Last night when people in the attic were asleep.

3rd Person POV

[10:23 p.m.]

The vending machine opened with smoke coming from the secret hide-out. Stanford came with Journal 1 in his hands. He goes to the kitchen and sees an empty plate. He was shocked.

"What the-?! Who ate the cake here? That was my test subject!"

"Quiet down Pointdexter. The kids are sleeping. Tell them in the morning."

Back to the present

Bill's POV

"Great, what are you looking at Pinetree?"

The boy seemed shocked because of the nickname I gave him. Maybe it's because of my current situation.

"What? Bill is the only one that gives me that nickname, are you okay?" He asked. How was I going to explain this.

Mabel opened to see Pinetree and me awake.

"Good morning, (Y/n)."

"Shooting Star, I'm not who you think I am."

"Woah (Y/n), what's with the nickname? And the voice?"

"Like I said, I'm not who you think i am."

"Wait..." Pinetree spoke up. "BILL?"

My former body starts to move, then gets up.

"Why guys? What's with Bill this time?"

"(Y/N)??!!"

"Of course its me, why?"

(Y/n)'s POV

Dipper starts gesturing between me and my bed. 'Wait, why am I not in my bed?'