ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 20- 'They're Just Costumes.'

3rd Person's POV

After preparing so much for the Summer-ween party, (Y/n), Bill, Mabel, Dipper, Wendy, and Lee head to Greasy's diner for lunch. They stayed there, eating for at least 25 minutes since it's only 12:40 noon.

They finished at 1:05 exact and Wendy and Lee had to look for their costumes so its just the four that's left. They head to the Mystery Shack to plan every event for later. Mabel and Dipper sat on the floor and (Y/n) starts to float with Bill beside her.

"So guys, what should we do?" Dipper asks breaking the complete silence. "Oh, by the way, how were your costumes guys?" (Y/n) asked, facing the twins.

"It fits really good on me! And I love it! Don't worry, you'll see it later though." Mabel suddenly answered.

"Okay, cool. How 'bout you Dip?" "I didn't try it on yet, but I'm sure its my size." He said while looking at the demon girl in the eyes.

Dipper's POV

'Wow, this was the first time I looked at her directly in the eyes.'

I suddenly felt my cheeks heat up when (Y/n) smiled warmly at me.

"How about your costumes?"

"Mine? It's fine, I'm just going to change later before heading to the party." (Y/n) says with that smile in her face.

"Oh, that reminds me. Pinetree, Shooting Star! I have an emergency to tell you, Snowflake, you stay right here." Bill says, walking towards us then grabbing mine and Mabel's arms, dragging us to the porch of the shack. Then he started talking about these things about later. At first, I didn't agree with him, because the plan was so...let's just say I'm not with it. But Mabel forced me to agree with Bill, so I did.

We got back inside the shack to see (N/n) floating off-ground, playing with the yellow and red fire now in her hands. But she stopped when she saw us. Mabel is still wearing that excited smirk on her face since Bill told us the...thing...

Then time went on until it was 5:36 p.m.

The party was starting at 6:00 p.m.

We've got less than 30 minutes to prepare, so I head to the bathroom to change my clothes to Len Kagamine's. Mabel changed in the room where the old carpet was placed. I still remember its powers. (Y/n) changed in the attic. Bill changed in who-knows-where.

I got out the bathroom with my outfit. I see Mabel outside waiting for me, and she looked pretty. We really are the best twins.

(Dipper's and Mabel's costumes)

As for Bill, he dressed the formal Joker attire

As for Bill, he dressed the formal Joker attire. He looked perfect with that metallic tuxedo. He even change his hair color to green, and he still looks, uh, you know what I mean...