ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 6- "She's mine."

Dipper's POV

After a long walk in the dreamscape, after seeing a lot of weird stuff, after seeing 8-ball again, after talking to Mabel alone about stuff, like (Y/n), we finally arrived at Bill Cipher's mansion. But its probably nighttime now here. 'Didn't think they have time here.'

"Dip-dot, Mabel is sleepy... I wanna sleeeep." She whines, her eyes about to close.

"We go inside in dawn, if they even have one. Goodnight, Mabel." I said, sleeping infront of the mansion.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 3:30 a.m. ||

Dipper's POV

"Mabel, wake up! Mabel!" I whisper-yelled, shaking her figure in attempts to get a reaction.

"I love you, James, I always will-- wait, what's going on Dipper?" She grogilly asks. Woke up from a dream I guess.

"We need to save (Y/n), right now. We might be too late for things. Let's go." I said pulling my sister up. With that we headed inside the castle. Bill is just too confident that no one else is in the mindscape, that's why he left his large window open.

'Dumb demons.'

3rd Person's POV

The mystery twins continued to look throughout the mansion. They have to admit, it was torture.

Very large for them.

They were even surprised because this mansion doesn't have guards. They continued looking for (Y/n). After they finished looking in the first floor, they climbed up the stairs to the second floor. But they have to sit to be able to catch their own breaths.

"Dipper are you sure Bill and (Y/n) are here? I don't believe Bill lives in this place, it's too handsome for him!!!"

"Now you're falling in love with a mansion. That's new." The boy chuckles.

"Dipper, you dork." His sister snapped, playfully pinching his arms while walking. They stopped at the middle portion of the stairs to eat their early breakfast. It is already 5:23. They have been looking for (Y/n) for an hour and a few minutes now. They deserve a break anyway.

Mabel's POV

'Dip-dot is sure energetic when it comes to (Y/n), I know he has a crush on her.'

It is true anyway.

But come to think of Bill, the dream demon, and (Y/n), I get to feel my fangirl inside, excited.

'Oooooohhhh, I ship (your ship name with Bill) also... but I dont know which side to stay on. (Y/s/n/w/D) or (y/s/n/w/B)?'

(Y/n)'s POV

There was this man, he looked scary, but he was kind to me. He looked like he is royalty since he has a crown and expensive-looking outfit. Everything surrounding him is either red or on fire, but they weren't hurt at all.

Instead, they kinda liked it there.

He was harsh to his subjects, but he was kind to me...

That was really weird.

He then talked to me about me being special, about me being more powerful than him, and soon to be the queen of hell. So I realized where I was that time.

I was in hell.

'Wait, so if i'm next in line to be a ruler, what does that have to do with my relationship with that man?'

'Holy shit.'

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up with me sweating a little, I bet it's because of my dream.

'Wait, what did I dream about? Oh yeah, about me being powerful... But, what was the rest?'

'All I remember was a man talking about me powerful than him'.

Well, it was great to know I'm more powerful than someone, but who?

I was about to move when I felt two arms slide to my waist. I looked at the time. It was still 5:37.

'Too early to wake up.'

Then I heard his voice talk to me.

"Good morning doll."

"Bill stop it. I'm not awake yet."

"Then why are you talking then." He quizzes, smirking again.
"I'm... s-sleep talking...? Yeah, sleeptalking." I stuttered while talking to him. "I see." He responds with a touch of sarcasm in his voice.

"Bill did you really sleep? I thought demons don't need sleep." I said while turning around and looking at him in his golden eyes. Then he looked back at me.

"I didn't, (Y/n)."

"Why are you here then?" I asked him suspiciously.

"You're in MY room, sweetie." He utters, smiling deviously at me.

"Sorry... give me my own room then, I will continue sleeping there." I suggested as I averted my gaze from him. "Nope, I made this room for the two of us." He mentions while chuckling at my reaction.

"But why?" I looked up to him just to receive a kiss in the forehead. "Why? Don't you like to stay here with me?" He pouts.

"Awww, Bill, don't cry. It's not like that." I snickered.

We heard a slight cackling in the stairs outside our room. Bill checked it out. He slightly opened the door, and that's when I heard familiar voices like Bill.

'Obviously the Pines twins... oh my gosh, they're here!!!'

"Pinetree? Shooting star? I didn't expect you two meatsacks here." I heard Bill's voice and his footsteps towards the two. I just stayed in the room for a couple of seconds, then got off our bed.

"Shut up Bill! Where's (Y/n)!?"

Oops. Someone's mad. Guess I'll have to go to them then.

3rd Person's POV

"Dipper! Mabel! How are you guys?!" The (h/c)-haired girl runs towards her best friends. They seemed shocked to see the girl unhurt. "(Y/n), a-are you okay?" Dipper stutter-talked. "(Y/n)! We missed you so much, what did Bill do to you? Was he scary? Did he torture you?" Mabel asked the shocked girl because of her fast talking.

"No, no, and no." (Y/n) replies.

"You humans can't accept that I changed, huh?" Bill barged into the conversation. "Oh yeah, you can't take Snowflake to your dimension ever again. She gets to stay here with me." Bill told the twins with a proud look and an infamous smirk on his face.

"You can't do that, she's ours! She's our family!" Dipper said, sounding brave.

"Yeah! Hand her to us you, you isosceles monster!" Mabel said, on her brother's side.

"Sorry kids, I can't possibly do that."

"What? Why?!" (Y/n), Dipper, Mabel mentions in unison.

"Because..."

"ֆӈҼ أֆ ₥أӣҼ~"