ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 32- The Last Chapter

(Y/n)'s POV

I continued crying while hugging Bill's corpse. I was too busy to care about my surroundings right now.

"I love you too."

I immediately stopped what I'm doing and looked at his body. Bill's eye was open, and staring at my own. Mabel and Dipper looked at Bill's direction, just for them to wipe their tears too.

I smiled.

"BILL!" I said hugging him. Of course he hugged back. I pulled away from the hug.

"B-but, how? I thought y-you were-" "I just took time to heal this body, but my soul was fully awake, just enough to hear what you were ranting about." He replied with a smirk. I missed his smirk. Mabel, Dipper, and Raven smiled with joy. Ford also looked relieved.

"Dude, I thought you were dead back there." Dipper said, wiping his sweat. "I can't be." Bill replied. "Why is that?" Mabel asked.

"You can't kill a Cipher."

'I'm so confused right now, and stressed, at the same time,'

"You can't kill a Roth either, right?"

"Except me." Raven stated.

"Oh, right."

I really missed Bill. I can't get over about the incident. At least there are no problems, for now.

"Ugh, I really am exhausted, how 'bout we head to the shack?" Ford said, walking towards us. "But Bill, I think you need to rest and heal your skin." He added.

"Its okay, Sixer, I can handle this." Bill mentioned while getting up, but winced at the pain that shot through his body because of his bruised and wounded torso. He almost fell but I caught him in time by his back. He laughed.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Ugh, yeah, Thanks Snowflake." He said looking at me with a weak smile. I smiled back in return. He tried to get up, but Dipper and I went in each side of him to help him stay up. "Raven, portal please." I requested. And with that, Raven made a portal and we all went in, and we were now in front of the shack.

"Let him rest kids." Ford said before heading inside, seeing a worried Stanley. They had a little talk for a while then Stanley came rushing to us.

"Kids! Are yah hurt or somethin'?!" He asked then checked the twins for injuries. "We're fine, Gruncle Stan." Dipper said. "OMG, Gruncle Stan! We have powers!" Mabel suddenly shouts. "Oh, good. It took time before you found out." Stan said. "Wait, what?!" The twins said in unison.

"Kids, you just realized it now, but I knew it when I found out that (Y/n)'s godparents are Guardian Angels, and they're part of the Pines family 7 years ago." Stan said, as a matter of factly.

"So you knew? Why did you not tell us?" Mabel asked, touching her unexistent beard. " 'Cause I want you to find it out yourselves,and now you did. Good job!" Stan said, patting Dip and Mabes.

"Does this mean you have powers too?" I asked him. "Yes, Its our brain, same goes for Pointdexter over there." He simply replied. "But the kids are affected because they have a close relationship with them and gave them powers." Stan said.

"Okay, we'll talk about this later, we need to get Bill in the attic, yah know?" I finally said, because of Dipper getting tired. We all head inside and went to the attic and laid Bill in the air. He can float now.

We decided to leave, but Bill called me. "(Y/n)? Stay?" He said. Dipper gave me the look that says I can. So when Dipper got out, I shut the door and floated beside Bill. He stared at the ceiling, thinking perhaps. "Are you okay? Feel any better?" I asked."Yeah, its just that, a while ago, I almost lost it that I can't even think about what I was doing." He replied.