ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 24- Newfound Relatives

3rd Person POV

It was already morning. (Y/n) woke up with a yawn escaping her lips. The little devil found it great hanging out with the twins and Bill. She started to get up but she felt herself floating. She panics for a while, remembering the last incident this happened. She checked herself in the mirror and felt relieved.

'That was really close. Wait, where's Bill--'

She was interrupted by the opening of the door.

'Never mind.'

"Snowflake I've got a news from your father."

"Wait, you went there without me? But why?" The girl complained.

"Enough with the whining, he says we should get there by the time you wake up." Bill says walking towards the female.

"How about Dip and Mabes? And why are we even going there?" She asked the blonde.

"Oh, you can go without us, (N/n). I don't wanna go back that place anyway." Mabel suddenly says, listening to their conversation. With this, Dipper also woke up.

"Wait, I wanna come with you." Dipper says, getting up from his bed. "Are you sure dude? Mabel will be left here all alone." (Y/n) says pretty unsure. "Yeah bro, don't leave me here alone." "B-but how abo-" "PLEASE!?" Mabel interferes her brother's statement.

"Ugh, fine. Bill, please take good care of (Y/n) while I'm gone." Dipper says reaching his journal at the top of the book shelf. "You got it, Pinetree." Bill says with a cheeky grin, acting innocent.

"I can take care of myself, Dipper... so be good while we're gone." (Y/n) says reassuring her mortal cousin. "How long will you be gone?" Dipper asked. "Maybe we'll be back tomorrow noon, it's a family reunion after all." Bill answered. "Okay, enough questions now, you go ahead guys! BYE!" Mabel says pushing the demons out of their room.

"They're going to have fun." Mabel says while her back is facing the door.

"Mabel, what did you do that for? I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye." Dipper asked, a little ticked.

"It's what I call matchmaking!"

"Okay, okay, keep it down. Gruncle Stan's still sleeping."

"Okay, it's still 8:24 a.m. I'm gonna cook breakfast." Mabel says before going down to the kitchen.

(Y/n)'s POV

'Man, what is up with Mabel?'

"I don't know but we should get going."

"Cipher, what the fuck."

"What? I can't control, okay?"

"Wow, so much for an all-knowing demon." Note the sarcasm.

Bill opened a portal for us to go through. And with a step we were in Hell once again. We went straight until we were at the entrance of my Dad's throne. But before we step in, Bill snapped his fingers and he was back at his usual dorito form. For me, I don't need to. So the centaurs guarding the door opened the door for us. We step in and I was greeted by my dad.

"Ah, dear daughter. It's nice to see my little devil once again." My dad said, floating towards me.

"Greetings, your majesty." Bill bowed down to my father. "Greetings to you too, Cipher." Once my father said that to Bill, he stood up straight again. I walked with my dad to the guests he's entertaining.

I took a closer look at the unfamiliar faces. "(Y/n) dear, I want you to meet my little brother, Trigon, the king of war and destruction." Father said pointing at the figure with red skin with black slits, horns, four yellow eyes, and he's a little shorter than my father. "He is your uncle, as what mortal calls it." He continued.