Blue Moon

IF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE

If you know me in real life, aka at school, then stop right here and go no further. 

If you found me by stalking me: Screw you and go away. This is my private life. 

If you found me accidentally: The books aren't ready to be read by you yet! <3

If you are a literary agent who has stumbled onto this book as a result of a query to you. Please stop. Please do not keep reading. I wrote this draft when I was 15 years old without any seriousness in writing. It is terribly, terribly written. The only books on this site that are moderately all right to read are Kidnapped, Maelstrom, and Revenge, and even those are terribly limited to quickly written drafts that I have not edited a single spec. I swear I am a better writer than what it seems when you first look on Wattpad. Thank you. And an even bigger thank you and a hug if you email me back asking for a partial or a full or an offer (okay I'll give you a hug even if you reject me, because the world needs more hugs). 

If you are my parents, then my goodness. I've been writing on here for two years, and this is my life. Puh-leeze don't read anything yet! I'm still editing and making things better. The first book, or at least the first half, hardly resembles the final draft. Love youuuuuuuu and will share with you soon. 

[Guide to the Blue Moon series: see Blue Moon: Behind the Scenes]

WELCOME TO THE BLUE MOON SERIES!

*IMPORTANT* Right now, I am editing Blue Moon in preparation for attempting to get it published as a non-Avengers series. The writing and plot lines are terrible at the beginning, and I am FULLY AWARE (it's terrible lol). I'm going through and editing not just grammar, but character and plot loopholes as well, so if you see any inconsistencies or such, that is why. 

The following applies to the chapters as they relate to the adaptation version:

(*)- will be seriously edited

(/)- will be deleted (not online, but for the publication) 

(*)(/)- will be deleted, but some aspects of the chapter will be kept and moved around somewhere

(+)- there will be an additional chapter, mostly new, added around this part, approx. before or after

Blue Moon is an Avengers series that follows Thea Fossil, who, at the beginning of the series is thirteen years old, and is thrown into a world of supernatural woe. She is aided by the Avengers- and others- in order to save not only herself, but also save the world. 

I write the Blue Moon series basically because it's my passion, and I base it on keeping it as realistic as possible to the Marvel Universe (which is really really hard, by the way), especially with characters (Marvel or my personal ones), and writing detailed stuff (stuff is a great word, isn't it). Be warned: I've been compared to Joss Whedon and George R. R. Martin if that tells you anything about this series. 

 {PARENTAL STUFF, BECAUSE YOU KNOW, YEAH. 

If this is boring, just skip on over it, but I feel like I have an obligation to you all.

Besides, you might want to know what you're getting into too, because personally, I like to know too.

The Blue Moon series is rated PG-13, which means that if you're fine watching the Marvel movies, then you're probably fine reading the books. Here are some basics.

I do not write constant explicit language. I do not write explicit sex scenes whatsoever (There are sex scenes in Kidnapped and Revenge. They are not explicitly written. They are emotionally written and have a very important purpose to being there. I have marked all chapters with these scenes). I do not write anything about illegal substances like drugs or alcohol. I am a strong Christian, and I am proud of that. I keep things very realistic to the Marvel universe, but I'm not one of those people who goes overboard.

In-depth parental reviews for each book have been moved to Blue Moon Q&A.}

Author's Note: 10-16-14

Hello. 

Thank you for clicking BEGIN READ for Blue Moon, because this book is my baby. I'm currently writing Three Tasks, which is the second book in this series, but I'm still so excited about this book. Thanks for the love on it :) 

Oh, and warning. My writing sucked for the beginning of this story, and it's a little slow at first, but please stick with it. I promise that it's probably worth it. That would make me happy. 

And the edits (the photos on the side) get much better as I establish more and more characters. Maybe I'll go back one day and make some for the older chapters...

Happy reading!

Love, Si-

Wait.

OH AND ONE MORE THING.

There will be no romance with Loki in any way, shape, or form in this book, so if that's what you want, I recommend you read another fan fiction, because Blue Moon deals with a 13 year old girl, and romance with her is an idea which is not the most advised. Especially after you read Ei Diafol, you'll figure that out. I mean, unless you're a fan of Myrrha. But don't worry, Thea gets romance. And Loki gets romance in Revenge. And there is romance with other characters. #Vigelique (you'll read that later). Ok. There's your warning. 

NOW YOU CAN READ. 

LOVE,

SIERRA

OKAY SERIOUSLY THAT'S IT, HAVE FUN READING THAT WAS EXHAUSTING.