3- The Surprise and The Sneakster

Yay! Managed to get another chapter done even though I had an exhausting day of school. Please leave your comments! Thanks!!! :)  

Dedicated to marvelously_crazed for inspiring me to write my own Avengers/Thor/Loki story!! Thank you!! <3

Chapter Three

~Older Girl's POV Again~

I wake up to voices right outside the infirmary. Groaning, I turn over; I barely slept last night, and my scar is still throbbing slightly.

Then the door opens, and two men walk inside. I immediately sit up. One of them is tall, with a brown mustache and beginnings of a beard and the other is serious looking, wearing black.

"Who are you?" I demand.

"Oh," says the first man, gesturing to himself. "I am Tony Stark. Perhaps you've heard of me." I stare at him blankly and he continues, looking hurt. "And this is Agent Clint Barton."

"That tells me your names, not who you are," I say warily.

"Well," says Tony. "Both of us work here in a sense."

"And what do you want?" I'm probably too tired to fight them off, but I am still not willing to go down without one.

"We're actually just here to tell you breakfast is downstairs. Natasha left some clothes for you last night." He points to a pile of clothes on the chair next to my bed. "We'll wait outside for you."

"Why can't I go down without you?" I ask, elaborate plans of escape running through my head.

"Two reasons actually," replies Tony. "The first being that you probably would get lost on this giant plane, and the second is that none of us, particularly Loki, believe that you will not try to fly the coop."

I snarl at Loki's name. "Fine."

Tony claps his hands together. "Excellent. I was thinking we would have to do some early morning-"

"Please don't get me upset," I snap. "That would be bad."

Tony crosses his arms. "I'm sure it would. Especially since two years ago, I helped take over Loki and Loki single-handedly took care of you."

"Get out!" I exclaim, wanting to throw something at this idiot and tired of hearing how Loki had managed to get through to me last night.

In defeat, Tony holds his hands up. "Okay, okay, Miss Moody. I'm leaving."

They both leave, with Clint giving me a faint smile as he does so.

True to word, my clothes are messed up. The front is torn, and there is blood on the sleeves and neck. My pants aren't any better. Natasha has left a soft t-shirt and jeans that look to be about my size, so I pull them on. She also left a brush, a tooth brush, and a washcloth, so I walk into the bathroom connected to the room and freshen up.

I feel a little better when I walk out of the (unlocked) door to find Tony and Clint waiting for me, but my face is still flushed and I feel like skin is on fire.

"Okay good," says Tony. "Let's go."

I walk between the two men and that is when I realize that we actually are on a ship. There are huge bay windows and looking above a control center full of computers and moving people, and all I can see is sky.

"Beautiful isn't it?" asks Tony.

"Where's my sister?"  I demand, not wanting to admit that I find my surroundings at least a little bit attractive. Clint, who is behind me, laughs quietly.