5 - Spin the Bottle

"Ladies! Good thing you made it," Noel Kahn greeted and waved his arms, gesturing to the party.

'That's if you can even call it a party,' Emily thought begrudgingly.

She was always slightly concerned and reluctant about going to parties at the Kahns' cabin. There were teens everywhere drinking and doing R-rated things and it just wasn't her style. Emily was never quite the person to show PDA.

Then again, as she looked at Alison, she thought to herself, 'that might change.'

"Of course. After all, what's a Noel Kahn party without Alison DiLaurentis?" she winked playfully at him and Emily felt her stomach sink slowly.

She reasoned to herself that this was just Alison being her flirty self as she watched the interaction between the two of them carefully. Noel laughed a little and gave Alison a smug grin which Emily didn't like what-so-ever. Outrage suddenly went through her entire being as her stormy eyes caught Noel resting his hand on Alison's shoulder for a fraction too long. She wasn't usually quick to get so wrathful about things, but when it came to Alison, she just couldn't help herself from growing hastily sharp and bitter.

"Indeed," he confirmed. "You came in with perfect timing, we were just about to start a game of Spin the Bottle upstairs." he gestured to stairs.

"We'll be right up," Alison offered with a sweet smile. Noel nodded and walked away from the girls. The blonde turned around to come face to face with a very unamused Emily who was following Noel's movements with eyes as narrow as a needle.

Alison tried to decipher the look on Emily's face as she started towards the stairs. The girls followed her, as always. She let Hanna, Spencer and Aria walk past her but when Emily paced, Alison grabbed her forearm gently and Emily stopped in her tracks. She looked at Alison in confusion and slight irritation. There was still anger in her eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by the blonde.

"Em, are you okay?" Alison asked in concern.

"Ali, what was that?" Emily said in a voice so little and weak that Alison had to lean forward in order to actually hear it. The blonde raised her eyebrows in reaction, as she really didn't understand where Emily was going with this conversation. "That. You and Noel," the brunette elaborated and Alison frowned in puzzlement, urging Emily to continue. "It looked like he was a little too friendly, that's all."

Emily was just worried, she wasn't used to talking about these kinds of things with Alison, openly expressing her feelings like that, considering she had never brought it up when the two of them were alone, and especially because she didn't know exactly what she and Alison were.

"We were just talking, Em," Alison assured and giggled at the implication of Emily's words. The brunette merely let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and looked away. "Wait," Alison continued. "Emily Fields, are you... are you jealous? Over me?" the blonde asked with a sinful smirk on her lips.

Emily rolled her eyes dismissively at the statement. She wasn't jealous. Right?

"Because," Alison started, leaning forward to whisper discreetly in Emily's ear, "jealousy, Em, looks so hot on you." She didn't give the girl a chance to answer, grabbing Emily's shaky hand and leading her up the stairs. She truly meant it, too. Just like in The Brew earlier that day, Alison realized that seeing different sides of Emily, sides that weren't her usual kind, timid ones, sides that were jealous and perhaps even aggressive, was something she liked more than she cared to admit. And now, considering everything, she had no problem telling that to Emily's ears alone.

Once they got to the room, they saw a big circle of people they were all familiar with. Noel, Jenna, Mona, Lucas, Sean, Ben, Holden, Andrew, Paige and Bridget Wu were all in the game and the girls sat down in random places and joined.