28 - The First Sleepover in Paris (P2)

A/n: This one's a bit of a short one, but I just wanted to continue their sleepover.
______________________________________

"Jesus, when will you learn? You actually think we didn't hear you two in there?" Hanna snickered as the two girls returned to the lounge ten minutes later, after they'd fixed their clothes and made themselves presentable enough.

Hanna was already happily munching on some snacks from their kitchen while Spencer and Aria were looking at something on the short brunette's phone distractedly.

"Yeah, that was pretty gross," Spencer chuckled as she picked her head up. Aria scrunched up her nose in agreement.

"Oh, please, you enjoyed the show and you know it," Alison said absentmindedly as she sat down on the couch.

The three girls grimaced over-dramatically while Emily's cheeks turned bright red.

"What are we doing next?" Aria changed the subject quickly due to the embarrassment on the swimmer's face.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Alison suggested with a smirk.

"I'm in," Hanna quickly joined in, once again, the two outgoing blondes agreeing on a game.

"I'm in too," Aria said to her friends.

"Fine," Emily said somewhat reluctantly.

"Sure, why not," Spencer answered sarcastically. Truth or dare was probably her least favorite game, but she was never one to back out of a challenge.

Alison turned to Hanna. "Han, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Hanna answered as if it was obvious.

"I dare you to walk behind someone and dance without them noticing," Alison challenged smugly.

"Pfft, piece of cake," Hanna said cockily and stood up. They took the elevator down to the hotel lobby and searched for people.

"How about that guy?" Emily asked, pointing to a tall, muscular stranger.

"Okay, but if I come back with bruises and scars, you'll have to deal with the guilt. And the medical bills," Hanna said playfully as she nudged Emily.

Emily laughed as Hanna turned to walk behind the pacing man. He obliviously looked around the ground floor and glanced at his phone a few times as the bubbly blonde stalked behind him. She began dancing strangely behind him, kicking around and waving her hands randomly while the girls stifled their laughs. They ended up failing and bursting into laughter, making the man look in their direction as Hanna acted as if she didn't know any of the girls, suddenly interested in an art piece that was hung on the wall next to her.

Hanna returned to the group after the confused man left and they all burst into a harder fit of laughter. Alison patted Hanna's shoulder, "Good one, Han."

Hanna merely bowed playfully.

They stayed down in the comfortable lobby on the wide leather couches and continued their game. "Em, truth or dare?" Hanna inquired.

"Truth."

"Who were your crushes besides Ali?" Hanna smirked sinisterly.

"Hanna!" Alison glared at her.

"What? I wanna know," Hanna laughed.

Alison looked expectantly at Aria and Spencer for help.

"I think it's a valid question, sorry, Ali," Spencer answered.

"Yeah, don't look at me, it's Emily's decision," Aria lifted her hands up in defense.

"Em?" Alison turned to her girlfriend in surrender.