Chapter 3

Hellooo your author has came back!~~~~ is anyone of you are playing Mystic Messenger? Just askin'

LOLOL

Plz hang on with the OC names, just sayin'

(ฅ¯ω¯ฅ )(ฅ¯ω¯ฅ )(ฅ¯ω¯ฅ )(ฅ¯ω¯ฅ )(ฅ¯ω¯ฅ )

-NEXT DAY-

"so?"

"maybe I should stay put here..." Byakuya said. "it's a shame, though... I think you'll never gonna see him again..." (Y/N) sighed. "it's for the best of my health..." Byakuya said. "but... are you sure...?"

"yes..." Byakuya nodded. "okay... you'll be okay on your own, right?" (Y/N) asked. Byakuya nodded. (Y/N) sighed and leaved through the window. "why don't you leave through the door instead of the window...?"

(Y/N) arrived at Sokyoku with the other captains.

"so, this is the Senkaimon, you will return in the world of the living, but we are not sure where will you be..." (Y/N) said. "yeah..." Ichigo nodded. "thank you for what you have done... you've saved the Seireitei... and I shall give you this..." (Y/N) walked up to him and gave him a some sort of badge.

"this is a Substitute Shinigami Pass. You're officially Soul Society's substitute Shinigami!" (Y/N) smiled. "with this, you can change into a Shinigami anytime and anywhere you want."

"oh, thanks. I could really use this." Ichigo accepted the pass. "say my hi to Urahara." (Y/N) waved goodbye. After saying goodbye, they walked inside the Senkaimon. "okay! close the Senkaimon and return to your headquarters!" (Y/N) shouted as she turned around. "and, have someone fix this place up." (Y/N) ordered. "aye..."

Then she realized that Rukia was still standing there. "you're not coming with them?" (Y/N) asked. "no... I have decided that I will stay here at the Soul Society..." Rukia said. (Y/N) nodded. "very well, then... but... I have a bad feeling coming up for them..." (Y/N) muttered. "w-what is it, Captain?" Rukia asked, panic overflowing from her. "I don't know... probably Urahara's stupid pranks... but it's safe to assume they'll going to be alright, probably just causing a big panic... that's all." (Y/N) said as she leave with (B/N) behind her.

"how could she do that...?"

(Y/N) went to Unohana. "Unohana... about Byakuya's health..."

"ah, yes...?" Unohana smiled. "when will he be able to leave the patients building?" she asked. "probably tomorrow, but still we need to keep monitoring him..." Unohana said. "I see... come on (B/N)! You got paperworks waiting for you." (Y/N) said. "oh geez..." (B/N) whined. "and it must be finished by midnight!" (Y/N) smirked. "you're so cruel to your brother..." (B/N) glared.

"why of course, I'm the most important Shinigami in the Soul Society." (Y/N) laughed. "blah... blah... yeah, I'm tired of your bragging..." (B/N) sighed. "I was joking..."(Y/N) giggled.

"and... Unohana... we need Isane to report that there will be a meeting in the hall for all captains... at this noon..." (Y/N) said. "understood, Captain..." Unohana nodded as she left to find Isane. "and... the test will begin as soon as we can, we need to find Aizen, Gin, and Kaname's whereabouts... those 3 squads without captains will be a wreck." (Y/N) said. "yeah..." (B/N) nodded.

"why don't you join too? You'll fit perfectly to be a captain!" (Y/N) smiled. "w-what?!" (B/N) blushed. "and everyone will call you CAPTAIN (L/N)!~" (Y/N) smirked. "stop it... I have no interest..." (B/N) crossed his arms. "too bad, I've already decided!~" (Y/N) smiled.

"damn you..."

"but, then again, maybe you seemed to be perfect for Squad 4, since you have a babyface, you look so young!~"