Chapter 10

Guys, how do you like the new cover I made???

回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回

"Captain, can you walk?" Toshiro asked as he tried to break the anti-magic bracelet. (Y/N) fell to her knees and shrugged. "I dunno... I swore I couldn't even move that time... And (Z/N) took over me... And I ended up killing Fukuoka." (Y/N) looked over the bloody corpse. "Well, at least you killed her, and she won't be dealing with us again." (B/N) crouch over infront of (Y/N) and helped her stand up.

"We're going to Urahara's place... The case... It's not even half finished..." (Y/N) said. "Okay, sis. You're wounded so just shut your mouth." (B/N) groaned in annoyance. "So that's how you treat your older sister and your head captain?"

"Yes."

"You little--"

-After several minutes...-

Urahara sat on the wooden floor, looking up at the clear sky while fanning himself. "Nothing beats a nice calm noon." Urahara smiled to himself.

"URAHARA!"

"Then again, it's not that calm..." Urahara stood up and looked at the door entrance. "Oh, if it isn't (Y/N) (L/N)." Urahara laughed as he saw her wounds. "It's (Y/N) Kuchiki now, Urahara..." (Y/N) faked a cough. "My, you married to Byakuya? As long as I remembered, you were still this small when I last saw you in the Soul Society." Urahara make a line with his finger around his chest.

"Well, that was year and years ago."

"Yes, come in... I'll ask Ururu to heal you." Urahara gestured her to enter the shop. (Y/N) nodded and walked to the living room with a help from (B/N). "What happened to you? I'm sure that there's almost noone could land a wound like that on you." Urahara sat across her.

"Well, there's a problem going on here." (Y/N) sighed. "We captured a clone." (B/N) said. Urahara's smile went down to a frown. "So... Have you found the culprit?" Urahara fanned himself. "No... We haven't... But we've met Fukuoka though."

"Fukuoka... That girl who got kicked out from the Soul Society by Toshiro and Mayuri?"

Toshiro nodded. "Yes... That's true."

Urahara sighed. "URURU!~"

Then, after a few seconds, the little girl went to them. "Yes?" Ururu asked. "Can you heal the Head Captain please? She could use some healing." Urahara said. Ururu nodded and checked her wounds.

Then, a portal opened, revealing Mayuri and Nemu. "Sorry, I arrived late. It took extra effort to rebuilt my body back in such short time after head captain sliced me into 2." Mayuri doesn't seemed happy.

"Hey, I was trying to save our lives."

"Does the clone have an artificial body?" Urahara asked. "According to my research, yes, it does. As long as I can remember, only you can make an artificial body. Correct?" Mayuri pointed to Urahara suspiciously. Urahara laughed.

"Ahahhahahah! I would never make an artificial body who would kill a fellow shinigami!" Urahara kept laughing. "So... Who made the clone's artificial body?" Toshiro muttered. "Probably a shinigami." Rangiku said.

"Of course the maker is a shinigami, you doofus." Toshiro hit Rangiku's head. "Ow!"

"We can't let the clones get us again, but we don't know who..." (Y/N) muttered. "But one thing for sure, they're targeting Captain Toshiro and Captain Mayuri." (B/N) said. "We all know that." (Y/N) sighed.

"Urahara!"

"Oh, Ichigo! Rukia! Looking for the head captain?" Urahara smiled as he fanned himself.