Chapter 6

Heeeeyyyyy

Sorry I haven't been active these days, you know the risks being and author and a junior high student in the same time right? So, yeah...

Onto the story!~
|―⌒)
|ω•๑)♡
|⊂ /
| ∪

(=_=)(=_=)(=_=)(=_=)(=_=)(=_=)(=_=)

"What bad news?" (Y/N) asked. "The bad news is... Mikoto Shinoharo is NOT possessed! And I'm sure with that!" Mayuri said. "So... What's the problem?" (Y/N) asked. "Well, it's between that she's hollow or a clone." Mayuri crossed his arms. "Then go and find it." (Y/N) said. "I AM working on it! Until you came inside and asked if I finished researching for less than 5 hours!"

"It's not MY fault that you can't hurry up and finish the researching. I want results by sunset!" (Y/N) demanded. "What?! You said TOMORROW sunset! And sunset is 3 hours to go!" Mayuri wide eyed. "So hurry up"

"You can't do that! Everything needs process!" Mayuri protested. "I know this case isn't hard for you, Mayuri Kurotsuchi." (Y/N) said. "Fine! Fine! 30 minutes after sunset!"

"5 minutes after sunset."

"25!"

"5."

"20?"

"No... Still 5."

"Fine 10."

"5."

"6."

"Okay."

"Now, scram off! I need concentration!" Mayuri shooed her away. "

"Don't forget. And please submit the results to Kyoraku. I need to go to the World of the Living. After you've submit it, go to the World of the living immediately. And take Nemu with you."

"I know I know."

"I'll take my leave then...." (Y/N) said, then she went to her office with her max speed. She summoned a jigokuchou "calling for Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya and Rangiku Matsumoto from the 5th division, (B/N) (L/N) from the 3rd division, come my office now, and I don't want to hear any complaints."

She watched the jigokucho flew away. Then, Yuyuko appeared from the balcony. "My captain, the senkaimon is ready..." Yuyuko said.

"Good... Then all we need to do is wait for them..."

After a few minutes waiting, the rest came gather. "You called me? Is it about the shinigami thing? I'm very busy now." (B/N) said. "Well I'm more busier than you. We are going to the World of the Living to investigate the case. You hear me?" (Y/N) said.

"Yes."

"We have deadlines. The deadline is in 2 weeks." (Y/N) said. "Even an investigation has deadlines?!" (B/N) asked, shocked. "Of course. If we take our time investigating, who knows the seireitei got attacked and destroyed for good." (Y/N) shrugged. "Anyways, let's head to the senkaimon."

(Y/N) and the group head to the senkaimon and appeared jnfront of Urahara's shop. "Of all places, why Urahara's shop??" Toshiro asked. "Dunno... Maybe Captain Soi Fon thinks this is the safest place to 'appear'...." Rangiku shrugged. (Y/N) walked to the door and knocked on the door twice.

After a few seconds, Urahara opened the door. "Why if it isn't Head Captain (Y/N) (L/N) and the others~" Urahara smiled. "Uhh... It's (Y/N) Kuchiki..." (Y/N) said. "Oh yeah... I forgot you're Captain Byakuya's wife now... Alright, come in~"

So then (Y/N) and the rest went inside. "Want some tea?" Urahara asked. "Uh... We're not here for some tea party actually, have you heard about a group of shinigamis dead all in one place at the same time?" (Y/N) asked. "Well, I happen to know that a while ago." Urahara fanned himself.

"Got info of that?" (Y/N) asked. "Unfortunately no... But I have new candies for you!" Urahara showed the pink unicorn shaped candy. "Uh... No thanks... Alright... Let's head to Kurosaki's clinic."

"We'll be heading back now Urahara."

"Yes, come back anytime!"

The group flashstepped to the Kurosaki Clinic. "Ichigo! Come out!" (Y/N) called as she crossed her arms. "What-- Head captain?!" Ichigi was surprise. "Come down here."

Ichigo rushed down the stairs with Rukia. "Head Captain (Y/N) Kuchiki! We got infos for you." Rukia said as she rushed out from the clinic. "A group of shinigamis dead. There's one survivor and is now being checked by Mayuri. Do you know who's the culprit?" (Y/N) asked. "Well... About the culprit... We haven't searched for them. But I'm sure it has to relate to something or someone in the Soul Society." Rukia said.

"You got a point there..." Rangiku nodded. "Captain!!" Yuyuko pushed (Y/N) down to the ground before a spear flew through across. "Sis!" (B/N) drew out his zanpakuto. 2 men in black appeared before them. "Who are you?" Toshiro took out his zanpakuto. "You're the target..." the 2 men looked at Toshiro. "Huh?"

The 2 men attacked Toshiro with their weapons. "I won't let you!" Rangiku stepped infront of her short captian and fight the 2 men. (Y/N) stood up and slashed their masks.

"Don't hurt my subordinates..." (Y/N) glared. The two men took out 3 bottles and threw it to the ground. "W-what?!"

The 2 men leaved as spider shaped Hollow appear from the bottle and grew big as a normal hollow. "Hollows!" Ichigo used the badge and attacked the hollows. "Please step back, Captain..." Yuyuko attacked hollows around her captain. "They can control hollows...?"

"Sis! Leave! Go catch them! We'll handle them!" (B/N) shouted. "Becareful! And watch each other's backs!" (Y/N) shouted as she flash stepped to somewhere safer. "Ichigo, to protect them! I can't let her be alone after all..." (B/N) groaned as he killed hollows. "W-what about..."

"Ichigo. I'm talking about the Head Captain's safety! Without her, the Soul Society will collapse within minutes!"

"Okay! Okay!"

Ichigo leaved and went to search for (Y/N) he saw her catching her breath on a rooftop. "Captain, are you okay?" Ichigo asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Did (B/N) told tou to follow me?" (Y/N) asked. "Well, yeah." Ichigo nodded. "Ok... All we need is to track them down." (Y/N) said. Then, a shuriken slashed her left cheek lightly.

"Captain?!"

(Y/N) flinched as she pressed on her wound and saw blood on her fingers. "Bastard..." (Y/N) nuttered as she took the shuriken on the ground. (Y/N) throw the shuriken on the bushes twice faster than before. A grunt was heard from the bushes. "Come out! And fight me!" (Y/N) shouted. "Captain! Shut your mouth!" Ichigo panicked.

Then, around more than 45 ninjas popped out from their hiding place. "Ok, that's more like it." (Y/N) took off her captain's haori. "Ichigo, stand back... This might be too strong for you."

(Y/N) released a big amount of spiritual pressure. "Ichigo instantly felt great weight on his body "w-what is this s-spiritual pressure?!" Ichigo groaned and tried to stand up. "I told you. Now... Let us begin... 45+ ninjas VS (Y/N) Kuchiki..."

。:°ஐʚ♥ɞ*。:°ஐʚ♥ɞ*。:°ஐʚ♥ɞ*。:°ஐʚ♥ɞ*。:°ஐʚ♥ɞ*。:°ஐʚ♥ɞ*。:°ஐʚ♥ɞ*

Oml I finally updated... Seriously I had a major writer's block... I got n ideas left in my head, dang I used it all for other things at school.

Anyways... DANG YOU NEVER WALK ALONE

Conclusion: BigHit just want our fckin money

And I just realized tomorrow is my 2nd Monthsarry with mah boyfriend :v

-Paper_candy_