Chapter 13

Good, wattpad erased half of this chapter... Nice move wattpad... I got that after typing for hours...

Holy fishsticks 100+ VOTES?! Wowwoowowowowowowoow

To celebrate it, and I do adore people who would share their own design to others, I'll held a small competition for u guys who have big imaginations as big as a menos grande (lol)

I've put few of the infos in the middle of this chapter so y'all won't be confused

You can dm me for further information or maybe participate (???)
ღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღ

-(Y/N)'S POV-

I...

Can't remember what happened after I blacked out... Even if I remembered, it's awfully faint and all I see is... Pitch black... Just like my soul... I heard... Faint voices that I don't think I've heard it before...

It felt weird...

So weird.

I slowly opened my eyes and my head suddenly hurts like no other.

Dusty sky is all I can see right now. I looked around and saw Byakuya, seemed like he's having a hard time trying to stand. "B-Bya... Kuya..." I whispered ever so softly. He turned around as if he heard my voice.

"(Y/N)!" Byakuya called me out, but after he said my name, he got attacked. My hands were trying to find my zanpakuto. As soon as I got a grip of it, a wave of energy flow to my body.

"Listen you little scum, I had a hard time trying to wake you up, look... The situation is awfully terrible... You need to use that (L/N)'s last whatever you call it skill. If you don't fix this, the Seireitei will collapse!"

"Shut your blabbering mouth (Z/N)... I know the consequences. And I know what to do, you don't have to tell me." (Y/N) wobbly stood up. "Huh? You still have energy to stand up?" Hori asked.

"Shut up." (Y/N) put a hand over her wounded stomach and flinched. "You've chosen the WRONG family to mess with." (Y/N) cracked her neck. "I have no more choice." She sighed and looked at her palm.

"What, you're gonna sacrifice your soul? Clichè."

(Y/N) tried her best to collect all the reiatsu around her.

"My blood, sweat, and tears... My last dance, cold breath... My body, heart and spirit... Take it all away. In the name of (L/N), I swore to defeat my opponent once and for all. (L/N)'s last flower : Red Eternity."

(Y/N) collected the reiatsu around her as much as she can. "Lemme guess... You're going to explode like a balloon? Poof..." Hori demonstrated the small imaginary explosion.

P O O F

(A/N okay sorry I'll stop)

Then, she pointed at the sky. "The sky...?" Hori looked up. Byakuya grunted and just looked at (Y/N) weakly.

Then, a red flower mark appeared in the sky.

"Red... Like blood... Blood of the (L/N)'s..." (B/N) muttered to himself before he fell to the ground, fainted.

(Y/N) grew wings with big red rose petals as feathers. "Am I seeing what I'm seeing?" Hori squinted his eyes, making sure he didn't saw the rose petals. The wings covered her body and smoke emerged from the wings, covering everything around (Y/N). "Is this going to be some kind of 3D hologram concerts??" Hori laughed as he crossed his arms.