Chapter 20

DOUBLE CHAPTER UPDATE *SCREEEEEEEEE*

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

“Alpha…? What does that supposed to mean…?” Mayuri muttered. “I had no idea…” (Y/N) said. “He might be unstable. This usually happens.” Mayuri nodded as he climbed up on the stairs with (Y/N) beside him.

“I thought you said he’s stable…” (Y/N) glared at Mayuri. “W-Well, things always change, Captain!”

“tch.” She hurriedly went up and leave the place. She sighed and she was in deep thought. ‘Iota… Alpha? The hell does this supposed to mean? Is it another way to say captain? I shall ask that to him tomorrow.’ (Y/N) thought. Then, she saw her brother.

She turned her head and saw (B/N) talking to Yuyuko.

“Yuko, there’s something I wanted to ask you.” He started, blushing. “Yes, what is it?” Yuyuko asked. “W-Will you… Be my girlfriend…?” (B/N) asked, his mind in a mess. “W-what? I-I thought it’s against your family rules…”

“Actually my sis just erased that bullshit! We can actually get married!—oh, wait… I mean… Uh…”

“Really!? Oh my God, (B/N) of course I’ll be your girlfriend!” Yuyuko was extremely happy and hugged him. (B/N) seemed surprised, but he hugged back anyways. “Congratulations, you two!” (Y/N) smiled as she approached the couple. “S-Sis!” “C-C-Captain!”

“C-Captain… I-I…” Yuyuko panicked. “Yuyuko Sekiguchi.”

“Y-Yes, Captain!”

“I’ll be looking forward to see your name in the (L/N) family tree.” (Y/N) smiled. Yuyuko blushed madly. “Geez, sis! Talk about privacy…” (B/N) mummbled. “Yeah, right.” (Y/N) crossed her arms. “But still, Yuyuko. You’ll still have to priotize me as your captain, understood?” (Y/N) said. “Yes, Captain!” Yuyuko bowed. “Good. (B/N), don’t be too harsh on her. She might not be strong enough to handle her work.” (Y/N) smirked as she turned around. “S-Sis!”

She giggled and went back to the Kuchiki manor and went to her office. She saw Byakuya taking a nap on the couch with his arms crossed. (Y/N) sighed and went back to her room to get a blanket. She walked back to her office. (Y/N) approached him and put a blanket around him, but he woke up from the touch.

“Oh, you’re back.” Byakuya fixed his clothing. “So, you sleep with one eye open?” (Y/N) asked as she sat beside him. “Yes. I knew you went here and went back to our room to get a blanket.” Byakuya said. “Geez, are you a stalker or something?” (Y/N) chuckled as she nudged him on the ribs. “Yeah, and you married this stalker.”

“Oh yeah. I have some weird news going on.” (Y/N) said. “Is it about the guy at the gates?” Byakuya asked. “Yes. Mayuri had went into some intensive advanced experiments on him. It turned out that he’s not a shinigami nor a human. That goes to Hori too.” (Y/N) sighed. “So what are them then?”

“I don’t know. Mayuri will be monitoring them. I think they have something related to the (L/N) family…” (Y/N) muttered. “How come?” Byakuya asked, getting confused. “Yes. His name is Iota. When I finished questioning him, he called me… Alpha. And he doesn’t seem he want me to know his race.” (Y/N) said. “Alpha… Some kind of way to say leader?” Byakuya mummbled. “I was thinking the same thing.” (Y/N) said.

“Whatever it is, I don’t like the sound of it.” Byakuya stood up. “Me too. I had a bad feeling at the minute I saw him.” (Y/N) sighed.

“Make sure you have someone to protect you when you want to question him. And don’t go too close to them. You’ll never knew if you accidentally pressed the beserk button.”

“I realized that.”

“Oh, did you know, (B/N) asked Yuyuko out.” (Y/N) smiled. “Yuyuko? Your lieutenant?” Byakuya asked. “Yes. I erased one of the rules. We only allowed to marry a noble. Since Yuyuko isn’t a noble, and (B/N) seemed to love her unconditionally… Why not?” (Y/N) shrugged.

Then, a knock was heard. “Oh Captain!~”

“Rangiku?” (Y/N) put the blanket aside and stood up. Rangiku opened the doors and showed them a tray of cutted watermelons. “We have extra watermelons, so we decided to give you some!” Rangiku smiled as she stepped inside. “Oh, thank you Rangiku.” (Y/N)’s stomach suddenly went upset when she saw the fresh fruit on the tray.

“A hot day like this is the perfect time to eat watermelons!” Rangiku put the tray on the table. “Thank you, Lieutenant Matsumoto.” Byakuya sat down and sighed. “What’s wrong?” Byakuya noticed (Y/N). “It’s nothing. My stomach is a bit upset right now.” (Y/N) stood up and took the blanket. “You sure you don’t want these? They’re still fresh!” Rangiku smiled. “Thank you, but I think I need some rest…” (Y/N) muttered and went back to her room.

“What… is this…? I don’t normally suffer from upset stomaches…” (Y/N) sat down on the futon. She sat there in silence. “Maybe it’s from Iota…? No… I don’t think he cast a curse on me…” (Y/N) muttered and lied down. “Maybe I’m too tired.” (Y/N) sighed and pulled the blanket and slowly drifted to sleep.

-NEXT DAY-

Since (Y/N) slept earlier, she couldn’t sleep again in the evening. So she decided to take a sake bottle and went to the rooftop, like she would always do with her old buddy, Ukitake. She sighed as she admired the night sky. “Geez, Ukitake. I wish you were here with me. On a second thought, I do like your stupid jokes.” (Y/N) took a gulp of the sake.

“It’s been so long we haven’t talked to each other, ‘ya weak smol bean.” (Y/N) slurred on her words. “I always tell you all my problems and talk my heart out to ‘ya… But you’d never did that to me…” She muttered. “What the hell does that supposed to mean?!” (Y/N) shouted.

“I hate that side of you, Ukitake…” (Y/N) muttered and drank her sake.

“Just what the hell are you here in the night?”

(Y/N) turned around and her face is all bitter. “Zaraki… And why the hell you care?” (Y/N) asked. “I thought there’s an intruder and went to check. And there’s just an old slob, drinking sake at night on the rooftop, talking to herself.” Zaraki scoffed. “I was talking to Ukitake! ‘Ya doof!”

“Ukitake’s gone. Remember?”

“I knew that! Idiot…” (Y/N) sighed. “I hate to say this but… You have to let him go.” Zaraki put his fist on her head. “Ew! Hands off me.” (Y/N) slapped his hand away from her. “Geez, calm down, old slob.” Zaraki glared. “Then get the hell away from me.”

“Bitch.”

“Fucker.”

“Now you’ve done it.” Zaraki and took out his zanpakuto. (Y/N) stood up wobbily and took out her zanpakuto. “How can you fight me in a condition like that?” Zaraki scoffed and smirked.

But then, (Z/N) appeared infront of her. “Stand back, she doesn’t know what she’s doin.” (Z/N) said. “Out from the way, old lady. I’m dealing with her.” Zaraki said. “YOU SAY WHAT?!”

(Z/N) glared at Zaraki and took out a zanpakuto. “You’d better learn not to enrage me.” She muttered.

“Oi! Oi! Oi!”

“(B/N)…” Zaraki muttered. “(Z/N), out from my way. I’m going to give him a piece of my mind!” (Y/N) muttered as she tried to move her away. “Damn… You never learn huh… You’ll regret this if I don’t stop you.” (Z/N) said.

“Come on you guys. It’s already midnight! You’re supposed to go to sleep!” (B/N) got all cranky.

“Regret what? I wanna kick his ass.” (Y/N) slurred. “You never actually want to protect your little one, don’t you.” (Z/N) muttered. “Wait… Hold on a sec… Little one?” (B/N) asked, hoping he wasn’t listening wrong. The hell, he was supposed to be asleep by now.

“What, don’t tell me you didn’t realized…?” (Z/N) was surprised.

“She’s pregnant since the last 2 weeks.”

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

Boi, it's like... 1.34 AM right now and I haven't got any sleep just to make a double chapter update since it's been a pretty damn long time I haven't done this, so bai

And it's been a quite long time I didn't put any BTS references doe.

-Paper_candy_