Chapter 4

Heeeeyyyyy today's my dad's birthday!~~~ ヾ(´'*)♬ he's getting pretty old... As a celebration... A long chapter for you~

(*´ω'* )♡(*´ω'* )♡(*´ω'* )♡(*´ω'* )♡(*´ω'* )♡

-NEXT MORNINGGGGG-

(Y/N) woke up due to a sudden touch on her face. “oh, did I wake you? I was just moving your hair off your beautiful face…” Byakuya smiled. “did you watched me while a sleep…? Creepy…” (Y/N) sat up. “I can’t help it…” Byakuya sat up.

He planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

“excuse me, Captain Byakuya Kuchiki… did I disturb your sleep…?”

“no, not at all…”

“did you know where Captain (Y/N) Kuchiki is? I sense her spiritual pressure here inside your room, Captain.”

“yeah, I’m here. come in.” (Y/N) said. The door slide open, and revealed a bandanged Yuyuko. “are you supposed to be up? I don’t want my Lieutenant fall ill.” (Y/N) stood up as she took her shihakusho and wore it. “don’t worry, my Captain… I am healthy as ever!” Yuyuko smiled. “okay…” (Y/N) sighed as she took her zanpakuto.

“Byakuya, I’m going to to see Ukitake, about the Bounts…” (Y/N) said. Byakuya nodded. She flashed with Yuyuko to where Ukitake’s spiritual pressure is. She kicked the door open. “hi!~” (Y/N) walked inside. “uh… have you heard about knocking first?” Ukitake sweatdropped. “yes, I do… but I just feel like kicking the door instead.” (Y/N) smiled.

“my, you look gorgeous today, Captain.” Kyoraku smiled. “why thank you Captain pervy!~” (Y/N) smiled. “and I would like to know why you hid my sakes in the ground?” Kyoraku asked. “I just feel like it!~” (Y/N) smiled. “by the way… why are you here?” Ukitake asked. “I want to know how the Lieutenants and the ryokas are doing…” (Y/N) said. “don’t worry, they’re fine.” Ukitake said.

“how about the Bounts? I can’t afford them taking a step closer to their goal…” (Y/N) said. “we haven’t received information… it seemed to be they’re now targeting living humans...” Ukitake said. “any further information?” (Y/N) asked. “they’re all going to their hideout.” Ukitake said. “very well…” (Y/N) began to shiver. “bad feeling acting up… return to your Squads immediately…” (Y/N) said.

“but the Bounts are going to Hueco Mundo, not the Soul Society…” Kyoraku said. “you heard me, prepare to defend!” (Y/N) said. “Yuyuko, warn Byakuya and (B/N), now! And come to my office after that.” (Y/N) said as she flashed away. “yes, Captain!” Yuyuko flashed away to Byakuya. (Y/N) went to her balcony and summoned (Z/N).

“what, brat?” (Z/N) muttered, crossing her arms. “could you please be a little happy for a second?” (Y/N) asked. “how can I be happy when you’re calling me with no reason!!” (Z/N) glared. “I do have a reason to call you…” (Y/N) said. “then what?! Spit it out!” (Z/N) is getting enraged. “in this fight, can I brake you…?” (Y/N) asked. “what?! Brake my blade?!! Are you underestimating me?!” (Z/N) glared as she pointed to herself.

“no, not underestimating you… if that happens… when we confronted a strong enemy, are you willing to let me brake you? Meaning can I borrow all your powers?” (Y/N) asked seriously. “I’m your zanpakuto and that’s my duty, idiot. You don’t have to ask… I’m willing to brake for you.” (Z/N) said. “just don’t chicken out.”

“I won’t this time… I have a goal…” (Y/N) said. “what is it?” (Z/N) asked. “to stay alive for Byakuya…” (Y/N) said. “I thought you don’t love him! you’re not (Y/N)…” (Z/N) squinted her eyes. “I am the real (Y/N)!” (Y/N) shouted. “I just… realized something about him… I thought he abadoned Hisana… but after all this time, he was fulfilling Hisana’s final wishes…” (Y/N) said.