Chapter 24

GUYS I KNOW I PROMISED I'LL UPDATE THIS LESS THAN A WEEK BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? WATTPAD ERASED MY DRAFT ALDHJSJDHDKSKS IT'S ALMOST FINISHED AND *wheeze* I gave up.
🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

“What?!”

Iota just huffed and gave up. “What’s wrong? You don’t believe me?” Iota asked. “Yes. I don’t believe you. We still considered you as our enemy, I can’t trust others so easily.” (Y/N) shook her head. “I’ll have Mayuri run a DNA test on you.” (Y/N) said as she turned around. “And… Why do you always refering my child as… ‘Alpha’?” (Y/N) asked. Iota shrugged. “Cause he’s an alpha?” Iota sighed.

“He? You know my child’s gender?” Byakuya asked. “Don’t trust him Byakuya. There’s something wrong with his brain I believe.” (Y/N) said as she leaved with Soi Fon trailing back.

“What are you going to do with him if he really has the (L/N) blood?” Soi Fon asked. “I’ll still keep him in his cell. No matter what.” (Y/N) muttered. “After all, I am still the head of the (L/N) Clan. As long as I’m alive, I won’t consider him as a… ‘family member’…” (Y/N) muttered.

“Alright, Captain… I’ll tell Captain Kurotsuchi to prepare a DNA test on the prisoner.” Soi Fon said as she ran off to find Mayuri in who knows where.

(Y/N) sighed and patted her baby bump. “I really do hope it’s a boy.”

-TIMESKIP-

(Y/N) was laying down on the sofa, lazing around like a potato while Byakuya do all her paperwork. “Byakuya, I want to ask you something.” (Y/N) called. “No.”

“I haven’t even asked you.” (Y/N) sat up. “I know you’re going to ask if you can have sake.” Byakuya guessed. (Y/N)’s eyes widen and grumbled. She laid back on the sofa. “I had known you for a long time, (Y/N).” Byakuya said as he continued his work.

(Y/N) huffed and stared at her zanpakuto which is on the table. Then, she felt a kick on her stomach, which made her jump. “B-Byakuya! Our baby!”

“What is it?!” Byakuya jolted, worried af. “Our baby kicked!” (Y/N) stood up and went over to him. “Is… That supposed to be a good sign?”

“Of course it is!” (Y/N) took Byakuya’s hand and placed it on her stomach. After a few seconds, the baby kicked again. Byakuya was surprised. “Isn’t it wonderful?” (Y/N) smiled. “Yes… Indeed.” (Y/N) smiled as she nodded. Byakuya kept his hand on his wife’s stomach for a few minutes. Byakuya gently grabbed her wrist and let her sit on his lap.

“B-Byakuya?! A-Am I not… Heavy?” (Y/N) asked. “Well, you’re heavy because you’re carrying our child 24/7. I should be grateful of that.” Byakuya wrapped his arms around her protectively. “What would you want to name our child if it really is a boy?” Byakuya asked.

(Y/N) stayed silent for a few seconds. “To be honest, I had prepared the names… B-Before I even knew I was pregnant with our first.” (Y/N) blushed with a frown on. “So, you WERE expecting one. But don’t worry. Accident happen. I thought you’re supposed to overcome that incident.”

“Shut up, Byakuya.” (Y/N) looked away. He chuckled. “I honestly thought you didn’t want a child.” (Y/N) said. “Why would I think of that? I wouldn’t do ‘it’ if I don’t want to.” Byakuya huffed. “I know, but… I have this insecurity… But now, I felt relieved.” (Y/N) leaned her head against Byakuya’s chest. Byakuya sighed as he stroked (Y/N)’s hair.