Chapter 25

As I promised! I'm so happy wattpad didn't deleted my draft

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

So then, (Y/N) decided to walk around, wondering where (B/N) would be. Luckily, they're not that far from the Department of R&D. Too bad, (B/N).

(Y/N) turned on her pregnant ninja mode and hide wherever she can and listen to their conversation. It seemed like (B/N) and Yuyuko were having a nice private picnic under a sakura tree right behind the Department of R&D. (B/N), could you be a little bit more romantic?

Yuyuko giggled and leaned close to (B/N) as he give his best shot at giving jokes. "Oh oh! Listen to this! Back when she's a little bit younger, she asked me if I stole her pink fountain pen. And I said 'Uh, yeah. Who else would've stolen it? You think a burglar broke in and was like 'OOOOOH! Cute pen!'?" (B/N) chuckled. Yuyuko bursted into laughter.

(Y/N) on the other hand is trying her best not to ruin their date and choke (B/N) right on the spot.

"Oh, I have to go, (B/N)." Yuyuko stood up. "W-W-WHAAA? Why?!" (B/N) grabbed her wrist and put on his puppy eyes. "I have paperworks to do, Captain would be displeased if she saw my paperworks aren't done." Yuyuko sighed. "Stay here! If it's my sister, I could handle it!" (B/N) said proudly. "Nope. I really need to go. We can have another date, yeah?" Yuyuko giggled that (B/N) is in his limit that he wants to cry.

"You're a big baby. I know we're both busy and all. But I know we can get it through." Yuyuko practically smushed his baby face. "AIIYEE, YOU KNOW IT NEED A LOT OF EFFORT TO GET YOU OUT ON A DATE!" (B/N) hugged her wasit tightly. "C'mon (B/N)..." Yuyuko sighed and patted his head.

"I promise I'll find some time for a date next week, ok?" Yuyuko smiled. (B/N) sniffled and looked up to her. "Promise?"

"I promise." She nodded. "MY PEACHY PUMPKIN-POOH!" (B/N) let out an ugly sob and burried his face to her stomach. "O-Oh! (B/N), that tickles!" Yuyuko giggled.

"Gotcha, (B/N)..."

-TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE CAPTAIN'S MEETING-

"That wraps up for the main topic of the meeting. Any other topics that need to be discussed?" (Y/N) asked. Then, Kyoraku raised his hand. "Captain, can I-" "My answer is still no." (Y/N) cutted him off. "But, Captain! Just because you can't drink sake doesn't mean I can't drink sake too!" Kyoraku groaned. "You're tempting me, so I have to make it even for the two of us-sake drinkers..." (Y/N) crossed her arms.

Kyoraku banged his forehead on the table. "I felt that my soul just leaved my body..." Kyoraku muttered.

Then, Soi Fon raised her hand also. "Yes, Soi Fon?" (Y/N) asked. "How about the crater near the gates? Should've we clear it all up?" Soi Fon asked. "Meh, like we'll have any guests..." (Y/N) sighed. "I care less."

"Just clear it, Captain Soi Fon... She tend to do this." Byakuya said. "Hey! Who told you can make the decision?" (Y/N) squinted her eyes to Byakuya. "You never really make the best decision in these kind of topics." Byakuya rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"You can't blame me." (Y/N) shrugged.

"Oh! Right, Toshiro... Where's Rangiku's paperwork? The deadline was last week." (Y/N) said as she crossed her arms. Toshiro sighed heavily and rubbed his temples. "Trust me, Captain... I've been forcing her to do her paperworks, but she's hard-headed. You know her." Toshiro said. "But I leaved her to you to at least fix that one problem of hers..." (Y/N) sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry Captain. I'll think of a way." Toshiro said. "That's good." (Y/N) nodded in agreement. (B/N) raised his hand. "I just remembered." He said, sternly.

"Yes, what is it? Peachy pumpkin-pooh?" (Y/N) smirked.

"PFFBT"

And Kyoraku instantly bursted into laughter. "PEACHY PUMPKIN-POOH!" He roared. "S-SIS! YOU STALKED US?" (B/N) screamed. "Hmm, did I?" (Y/N) wiggled her eyebrows. "Peachy pumpkin-what?" Toshiro just couldn't understand the whole thing. "A microscopic flea like you wouldn't understand, Toshiro." Kyoraku wiped his tears. "I'll kill you if I got the chance."

"Uh, who's Peachy pumpkin-pooh? (B/N)?" Byakuya asked. "Oh, I wonder who?~" (Y/N) smirked as she looked at her brother is in a blushing mess. "ARGH! I HATE YOU!" (B/N) stood up and lifted his chair. "Ooh~" (Y/N) smirked. "FIGHT! FIGHT!" Kyoraku cheered.

Then, (B/N) started throwing buncha stuffs at (Y/N) while she laughed in victorious. She succeed to humiliate him infront of the captains. Don't we all?

Byakuya sipped his tea which appeared from nowhere while he watched (Y/N) easily avoided (B/N)'s throws. "I'M GOING TO RIP YOU TO SHREDS, SIS!"

"Oh? I'm scared, Peachy pumpkin-pooh~" (Y/N) teased him non-stop. While Kyoraku laughed. Then, Soi Fon casted Bakudo on (B/N). "Captain (B/N), don't you have something to say?" Soi Fon asked. "What?-Oh yeah! Practically. There's a three of us in our generation, sis." (B/N) said as his arm being locked to his back.

"Three? The name?" (Y/N) asked.

"It stayed unknown, I haven't done with my research." He sighed. "Well, Iota did said he forgot his real name. We couldn't find the answer if he doesn't even know his own name." (Y/N) muttered. "DNA test?" Kyoraku asked. "I've tried that! But... I think he's faking his DNA. Like... He copied the (L/N)'s somehow." Mayuri glared at the table, thinking hard.

"Copy DNAs? The heck?"

"I know... I think their boss-C-must've be the one." (Y/N) muttered. "I thought he was the boss..." (B/N) muttered.

"Yes, we will keep an eye on Iota and ask him about his boss' location. We'll track him down and kill him before he could kill us." (Y/N) frowned as she rubbed her stomach. "You're right. We just can't let them take the first step." Soi Fon nodded.

But, just when (Y/N) was about to dismiss the meeting, a shinigami barged into the room, seemed to be like Soi Fon's men. "C-Captain! The prisoner!" He panted and tried to catch his breath. "Iota? What happened?" Soi Fon asked. "He turned to a monster! We couldn't take it down!"

"Prepare for battle. Everyone, I want all of you to advance to the Department of R&D." (Y/N) ordered. "Yes Captain!" Then, they all flash stepped out of the room, trying to be fast as they can, leaving Byakuya and (Y/N) behind. "I'm coming too, Byakuya."

"(Y/N), stay here. I don't want ANYTHING happen to you. Just please listen to me for once. I can handle everything, don't worry." Byakuya tried to reassure her. "You shouldn't kill him." (Y/N) said. "Why?" Byakuya asked. "We need a sample from him, to be tested. We might find answers, or maybe we might catch their boss' attention and bait him." (Y/N) said.

"You're right... I'll try my best to do so." Byakuya kissed her forehead before leaving.

"Byakuya... Please be safe."

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

Oh and thanks for the birthday greetings! It really made my day!

Paper_candy_