Chapter 5

Ey yow, I know it's about 2 weeks or so I haven't updated!! I didn't have enough time to even PUBLISH MY CHAPTER!!! It's all because of the freaking school and I had gone to a drawing competition you can check out some of my drawings at my instagram : paper_candy_

╰(*´︶'*)╯♡╰(*´︶'*)╯♡╰(*´︶'*)╯♡╰(*´︶'*)╯♡╰(*´︶'*)╯♡

"Captain (Y/N) I have something to report!"

"Yes, Yuyuko? What is it? Intruders?" (Y/N) asked. Yuyuko shook her head and sighed. "5 shinigamis were found dead in the World of the Living, seemed they died at the same time, same place." Yuyuko said. "All at once?" (Y/N) asked. "Division 2 had found a wounded up shinigami that was told to keep silent and have a slight temporary trauma." Yuyuko said.

"But now she doesn't want to say a word.." Yuyuko frowned. "Why I haven't got the report until now?" (Y/N) asked. "The shinigami begged for me to not tell you immediately, captain... But I thought telling this to you might solve the case..." Yuyuko smiled. "Well, I'm a bit annoyed and happy at the same time... I'm glad you have gained more trust on me more as your captain." (Y/N) smiled as she stood up.

"Who is the shinigami?" (Y/N) asked. "Mikoto Shinaharo from the 10th division." Yuyuko said. "Then I must speak with Toshiro..." (Y/N) sighed as she tracked down the shinigami's reiatsu. She found out that Mikoto was in the 4th Division's headquarters. "Who took control of the 4th Division again? Isane?"

"Yes, captain. She should be inside, taking care of Mikoto Shinaharo." Yuyuko said. (Y/N) walked inside and was greeted by all of the shinigamis inside. She went to a certain room and saw Isane dealing with a female shinigami, rolled up with a blanket, crying. "Captain (Y/N) Kuchiki!" Isane kneeled down. Mikoto shrieked and cried louder when she saw her.

"I must say, captain... But it seemed as if she saw you as a ghost..." Yuyuko said to her captain. "Indeed... Any progress Isane? Will she talk?" (Y/N) asked. "U-unfortunately not..." Isane shook her head and stood up. (Y/N) walked to Mikoto who was in the bed, crying her eyes out. "Calm down..." (Y/N) said softly. "Get AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"Bakudo 1: Sai!"

Yuyuko casted bakudo on Mikoto at the right time before Mikoto could attack (Y/N). "Nice reflex, Yuyuko... But that is not necessary..." (Y/N) happy of her cornern. "But... It's just incase she might attack you... And got fatal woulds... And... "Yuko... Did you forgot who your captain really is..?" Isane giggled.

"I can handle 15 men at once by myself, so thank you at your concern." (Y/N) smiled and undo the bakudo.

Mikoto growled and slapped her hand away. ".." (Y/N) stared at Mikoto. Mikoto shrieked and began to panic. "How can you escape? Who killed your comrades? What are you hiding from us? Should I call your captain and force you to tell us everything? Because you seemed suspicious..."

"NO!!!!! PLEASE NOT CAPTAIN HITSUGAYA!!!!"

"Yuyuko... Call Captain Toshiro immediately and tell him to come here... I don't want to hear complaints from him." (Y/N) ordered.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!" Mikoto jumped at Yuyuko. "Please.... Please don't call him here!! Please don't!!! I'm begging you!!!!" Mikoto cried as she begged. "I must obey my captain's orders, so no matter how much I want to help you, I can't." Yuyuko jumped from the window.

"Why did she jumped from the window?" Isane asked. "Oh, I trained her to do that. It was faster and I can prove that!"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!!!! PLEASE KILL ME!! ANYTHING WILL DO!!!!" Mikoto screamed on the top of her lungs.

"Isane... I want you to call all captains and lieutenants here... This is VERY suspicious... More than I thought it would be." (Y/N) ordered "yes, captain!!" Isane nodded and leaved the room.